Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (202807 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by sirkay360: 4:59pm On May 12, 2021
[quote author=Layohrt post=101623822][/quote]
That is the ministry of education..
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by sirkay360: 5:00pm On May 12, 2021
[quote author=Layohrt post=101623822][/quote]

That is the ministry of education
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Layohrt(f): 12:45am On May 13, 2021
sirkay360:

https://ess.education.gov.ng/
Book an appointment on this website and go for the authentication.
I think around 300 per page. You can confirm from the website though.
You have time. All can be done within a week.

Thank you, but I have till this Friday 14th and I stay in Lagos
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by totpimx: 9:15am On May 19, 2021
Pls, I have interest in Portugal whatsapp page if there's one. Plz, add me... My number is 08067448005.

Thank you
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by totpimx: 9:27am On May 19, 2021
charles2468:

Bro mail me your WATS app no, let's talk

Pls, my whatsapp no is 08067448005.

I have interest in studying in Portugal
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Kiddinpoh(m): 1:51am On May 21, 2021
Xadeeq:

For the records, we (about 9 of us that I know) all got it IN OCTOBER.

Btw: I know about someone who freshly apply after we arrived in Portugal, the person is still waiting for results, as we speak!

Good luck with your application.

Hello bro. Can I have your email address? I tried checking you up on twitter, but couldn't find you. I am about to begin my application process to Portugal as well. I am begging
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Kiddinpoh(m): 2:53am On May 25, 2021
Chydobe:
Please I just got an admission for Msc Uni Algarve, I have been sent my admission letter, and Certificate for visa from the school, I wish to apply for visa please can anyone help me with the procedures and requirements, Your information will be so much appreciated.

Hello boss.

Good morning and how are you?

I intend to put in for masters degree at University of Algarve sometime this year. May I have your email address please? I have a whole lotta questions to ask. Thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Kiddinpoh(m): 2:56am On May 25, 2021
UI1:

I also got admission into this university, let chart and discuss for what to do next.

Boss.

Good morning and how are you doing?

Please I intend to put in for masters at Uni. Algarve sometime this year.

May I have your email address/ number so that I can chat you up, sir?

I have loads of questions to ask and I don't know who else to approach.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by YungLasaint(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2021
Hello bro, where you able to process your studies in Portugal?

How was the process like because I have a similar budget and the same course and country...

Thanks in advance
vinzez:
Guys.

Can a budget of ₦2million be able to get me admission in any university in portugal , computer science.

Bs.c

I won't be applying this window, as I am yet to take IELTS. When is the next application window opening?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by imran90(m): 9:40pm On May 31, 2021
Good evening guys. What is the implications of using another person tax number why filling forms.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by renew4life: 12:03am On Jun 01, 2021
agboa:
Hi, please is there a WhatsApp group for Portugal study visa? If none, please let's create one.
Has it been Created ?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Kiddinpoh(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
agboa:

the Consular Section informs that it will first verify your certificate/s and transcript/s through National Universities Commission. Therefore, you have to stamp the photocopy of the certificate/s and transcript/s at the Federal Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs before bringing them to the Embassy. Also, intending applicants should note that the application for Visa will not be accepted if the reply to the request for verification of certificate and transcript is not received

If the result of the verification is positive, you will be contacted to come to apply for the visa with the following documents:

- a valid passport,

- copy of data page of the passport and any other page with a visa or stamp,

- very clearly completed application form, (to be given at the point of application),

- 2 recent coloured passport photos,

- copy of school certificate/s and transcript/s stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the issuing country and original,

- Police Character certificate stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the issuing country plus copy,

- letter of acceptance from the school in Portugal plus copy,

- evidence of accommodation in Portugal plus copy,

- travel insurance for the period of the programme or at least one year plus copy,

- proof of financial capability if applicant is not on scholarship,

- flight reservation,

- Request for consultation of the Portuguese criminal registry, (to be given at the point of application)

- Visa fee is 90 Euros (paid in Naira according to the exchange rate for the month).

- the Section reserves the right to ask for additional documents it deems necessary.

The Police Character Certificate will be authenticated by this Consular Section at the cost of 15 Euros (paid in Naira, according to the exchange rate for the month).

You must apply in person. Consular Section is open to the public on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9.30a.m. and 12.30p.m. except on Portuguese and Nigerian National holidays.

Please note that if you will require your certificates legalised by this Consular Section, the fee is 15 Euros per document (paid in Naira according to the exchange rate for the month).

Visas are granted or denied by Portugal and this visa has a long processing period, so the Embassy may not keep the passport. When the reply is received from Portugal, the Embassy contacts the applicant.

Thank you,

Thanks so much, boss.

Application for my course will open by December this year, do you think I need to start applying for Visa and other things before then or after I apply to the school and they give me admission?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Quenmoly: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2021
Blake250:
hello jbadest, how u bro,I was admitted for a master's program at uminho and they promised to send my my admission letter anytime soon, but the issue is that,the department in charge for sending accommodation letter ain't replying my messages for almost two weeks now bro. Pls if you can assist me over there I will really appreciate bro.

U can tell someone who is over there to get u accommodation letter...u must not get from the school... ur family or friends living there can get it for you
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Quenmoly: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=adepojusaint post=71336216]Hello Bosses in the house.

Please i need advise on the best way to secure Letter of Accommodation in Lisbon.

As it stand, i have been informed that the there is no vacancy in the University of Lisbon hostel and they can't issue a Letter of Accommodation.

Your contributions will be highly appreciated on best ways to tackle this dilema.

Tell someone u know that is living in Lisbon to help u with accommodation letter... if the person is kind enough he will do it for you
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Quenmoly: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2021
Zebulun1:
Please do anyone have any link at university of coimbra and how their procedures is.... tution fee... accomodation and students job cause i really want to go there...for a Sports science degree..

Drop ur email so that I can reach u... I have a friend currently in that school and I will be applying for October/November academic session
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by water4: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2021
@Quenmoly.

Me too. University of Coimbra.

mateentechy@gmail.com
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by fasa199(m): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Do we have anyone applying to nova university lisbon?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by D33VA(f): 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
fasa199:
Do we have anyone applying to nova university lisbon?

Nova SBE yes
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by OKENNAPRINCE: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
please is this document necessary? "Travel insurance for the period of the programme or at least one year plus copy,", and how can I get it?

I got a fellowship at NOVA Lisbon and I will really appreciate how I can start the VISA application process.

I was at the VSF office in Lagos & got directed to go to Abuja
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by OKENNAPRINCE: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by imran90(m): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Good Evening guys.
Please where can I translate my invitation letter from Portuguese to English.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by D33VA(f): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Should I create a WhatsApp group for all intending??

if I do please beware that I will without mercy remove anyone who posts anything unrelated.

I applied for Nova SBE and I am working on the visa process as well.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by D33VA(f): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
OKENNAPRINCE:
please is this document necessary? "Travel insurance for the period of the programme or at least one year plus copy,", and how can I get it?

I got a fellowship at NOVA Lisbon and I will really appreciate how I can start the VISA application process.

I heard cornerstone I insurance does this or aiico.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by D33VA(f): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
OKENNAPRINCE:
And is there a Whatsapp group we can join?

If there is, please here is my digit - 080 559 413 96

Thanks.

I am fluent in Portuguese
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by water4: 12:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Please do I need to just work into the embassy during the stated period in order to legalize my certificates? Any one with similar experience?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by water4: 2:40am On Jun 25, 2021
Please, I sent you an email regarding your school
OKENNAPRINCE:

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (59) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.