Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (201732 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Kboy2020: 10:34am On Mar 08
fineyemi:
what do u mean u dnt have to write to your school. Plss make it clear.
i have somebody in the Abuja office who can do everything without contacting the school finish,am also in Abuja also
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Kboy2020: 10:35am On Mar 08
fineyemi:
what do u mean u dnt have to write to your school. Plss make it clear.
i have somebody in the Abuja office who can do everything without contacting the school finish,am also in Abuja also [/color][color=#770077]
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Kboy2020: 10:42am On Mar 08
Mztonya:
When did you get it done please, did you have to email your school?
Am here for you guys, you can contact me at suits Bs 205 old banex plaza wuse 2,for all your study process assistant thanks. 08063426080
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by MadeMan01(m): 8:41am On Mar 09
Kboy2020:
i have somebody in the Abuja office who can do everything without contacting the school finish,am also in Abuja also [/color][color=#770077]
this is how crooked people spoil process. Before yo know Nigerian certificate will be worthless.
Ministry of Education has put in place authentic process. write to school and have school respond and confirm to them. Now you are processing for people without contacting the school. This is how Nigerians voted in a president without evidence of university graduation

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by fineyemi(m): 8:10am On Mar 11
MadeMan01:

this is how crooked people spoil process. Before yo know Nigerian certificate will be worthless.
Ministry of Education has put in place authentic process. write to school and have school respond and confirm to them. Now you are processing for people without contacting the school. This is how Nigerians voted in a president without evidence of university graduation
It is a dangerous move. I will advise you contact your school.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ChiomaMC: 10:55am On Mar 20
Please can someone guide me on the process of authentication and legalization. What certificates do I need for masters and how much is needed for authentication and legalization, and where.
Thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by freedomtours(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20
ChiomaMC:
Please can someone guide me on the process of authentication and legalization. What certificates do I need for masters and how much is needed for authentication and legalization, and where.
Thanks

Which documents do you want to authentication, basically if u are going for masters in Portugal you will need to authentication your bsc, transcript and o level, but it is your Bsc and transcript that will be submitted at Portugal embassy and there verification at the embassy for Bsc&transcript is free at the process last for 5-6 weeks after which you will called to legalize that same day which is 51k for the 2 (Bsc& transcript), people with Hnd&ND and transcript will pay 250k for verification.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ChiomaMC: 3:25pm On Mar 21
Thanks
Will I first authenticate them before submitting to embassy for legalization?
What are the processes?

freedomtours:

Which documents do you want to authentication, basically if u are going for masters in Portugal you will need to authentication your bsc, transcript and o level, but it is your Bsc and transcript that will be submitted at Portugal embassy and there verification at the embassy for Bsc&transcript is free at the process last for 5-6 weeks after which you will called to legalize that same day which is 51k for the 2 (Bsc& transcript), people with Hnd&ND and transcript will pay 250k for verification.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by freedomtours(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23
ChiomaMC:
Thanks
Will I first authenticate them before submitting to embassy for legalization?
What are the processes?

Yes authentication at Moe&Mofa and then to the embassy
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Jamieabi: 9:53am On Mar 24
Guys any one that need help in obtaining any documents concerning his visa application e g flight reservation,hotel reservation, travel health insurance, appointment booking , writing of SOP etc can also contact me for help

I wish and pray that our aim of travelling to Portugal or other countries workz out this year

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Amedamyne(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24
Jamieabi:
Guys any one that need help in obtaining any documents concerning his visa application e g flight reservation,hotel reservation, travel health insurance, appointment booking , writing of SOP etc can also contact me for help

I wish and pray that our aim of travelling to Portugal or other countries workz out this year

Amen 🙏
How do we reach out to you for enquiries?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Badabada(m): 5:53pm On Mar 29
Great work you all are doing here. I pray it all end in praise for everyone of us in the pursuit.

Please do universities in Portugal accept 2:2 Bsc for Masters program?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Amedamyne(m): 11:23pm On Apr 01
Badabada:
Great work you all are doing here. I pray it all end in praise for everyone of us in the pursuit.

Please do universities in Portugal accept 2:2 Bsc for Masters program?

Of course they do

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Stella57: 3:43pm On Apr 02
Good afternoon house pls can I used my micro financial bank statement for my visa, and any appointments date for students
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by sellekta: 3:50pm On Apr 11
Please can someone with 2.2 apply for a mamsgemt MSC. Program in Portugal and is student copy ok to authenticate in federal ministry of EDUCATION and Foreign Affairs?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Zino89: 5:44pm On Apr 11
Can someone apply for masters with third class?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Shegs105: 10:19am On Apr 12
You can’t use your student copy for authentication in the two ministries above, they required a formal transcript to be authenticated, only.
sellekta:
Please can someone with 2.2 apply for a mamsgemt MSC. Program in Portugal and is student copy ok to authenticate in federal ministry of EDUCATION and Foreign Affairs?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by richardtlp(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12
Good day guys, please I want to do a Bsc in portugal because I had pass in my HND, which I know will be difficult to get admission for masters, which school don't do entrance exams for Bsc or how can I go about it, and can I go with my wife?
I will really appreciate your response.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Kboy2020: 9:43am On Apr 15
Hello, if you're having problems with authentication of documents at ministry of education and foreign affairs and appointment booking for legalization of documents at the embassy in Abuja or unable to do it by themselves due to busy schedules be assured that all can be done from the comfort of your city by just a chat on my WhatsApp number+2348063426080.[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.