Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (203973 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by simekshakespare(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2023
Yes! University of Coimbra in Portugalaccept HND result. Below the image of there response
Liadi2:
Please is HND accepted for master and did i need to have my ND and HND transcripts?
Please I need guidance on this .

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by xavuv: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2023
Has Portugal embassy in abuja started accepting docs for legalization?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
Good day, have you received any response from the embassy concerning your application?
MadeMan01:
I applied for Portugal Schengen visa and did biometrics on August 17. Today August 29, I received mail from VFSGlobal saying my application is with the Embassy under review. When can I expect decision, response and delivery?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by honey001(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
Bostin:
Considering the distance and security , is it a most to travel to Abuja for legalisation and attestation of documents or can be done online or in each State .

You can only send your documents, it can be legalised by substitute.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Bostin(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
honey001:

You can only send your documents, it can be legalised by substitute.
Thank you but can you please explain more better
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by honey001(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
Bostin:
Thank you but can you please explain more better

I believe it's legalisation in MOFA and MOE you are talking about, if yes, you can send your documents to someone in Abuja through courier service and it will be done for you on your behalf.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Bostin(m): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
honey001:

I believe it's legalisation in MOFA and MOE you are talking about, if yes, you can send your documents to someone in Abuja through courier service and it will be done for you on your behalf.
Thank you greatly .
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Dayoskillz: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
Pls guys, do I have to legalize my certificates/documents before I can apply for master programs in Portugal?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by freedomtours(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
Dayoskillz:
Pls guys, do I have to legalize my certificates/documents before I can apply for master programs in Portugal?

Most schools in portugal requires that
But if you dont want to legalize before admission you can look for sch that does not requires you to legalize your documents before offering you admission
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by vibrant99(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2023
Most schools in Lisbon don't require Legalized.

Dayoskillz:
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by streetwise2015: 2:13am On Nov 29, 2023
Pls which university in portugal accept third class ?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by vibrant99(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
go for Bsc then

streetwise2015:
Pls which university in portugal accept third class ?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by yankison(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
lady25:
Please I want to apply for job search visa. How easy is it to get a job within 120days and move on to the residence permit as a Nigerian that doesn't speak Portuguese

Have you been able to get you visa for job search ?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by yankison(m): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
Happy new month

This thread is dry .. Has everyone travelled ?

Im in need of a job seeker visa pls
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by lady25(f): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
yankison:

Have you been able to get you visa for job search ?
I haven't been able to get an appointment sad
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2023
I submitted my visit visa application on the 16th of Nov, fast forward to yesterday, I got a call from DHL dispatch personnel saying he had a package for, after unboxing, brought out my passport which was decorated with a visa stamp,

Good luck to every applicant out there.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by yungchop: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
I submitted my visit visa application on the 16th of Nov, fast forward to yesterday, I got a call from DHL dispatch personnel saying he had a package for, after unboxing, brought out my passport which was decorated with a visa stamp,

congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Jandiventure: 1:09am On Dec 06, 2023
Bostin please can I talk to you in private?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Bostin(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2023
Jandiventure:
Bostin please can I talk to you in private?
Yes , drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Jandiventure: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bostin:
Yes , drop your WhatsApp number
09151433628 hope to speak with you soon thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Jandiventure: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
lady25:

I haven't been able to get an appointment sad
I have been trying to book appointment for the past two weeks i see massage like , you cannot schedule during holidays or u cannot schedule during weekends. Please house is is job seeker visa of a thing even real?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by lady25(f): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jandiventure:
I have been trying to book appointment for the past two weeks i see massage like , you cannot schedule during holidays or u cannot schedule during weekends. Please house is is job seeker visa of a thing even real?
It is o. I know a friend that got it. He started really early when I was still thinking whether or not to do it. I still feel bad I didn't start when he didb
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
It is real but don’t expect any appointment openings until early February 2024, that’s if they’ll continue offering that visa type to Nigerians
Jandiventure:
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by vibrant99(m): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
This is false news, The Appointment opened at month's end, and the one for December closed on November 23rd.

These dates open anytime from ever 20th of the month for the ascending month, and it is quickly filled up within 24 hours.

So you have to be online Checking for the dates every single day on the VFS website.

YeyeBoyfriend:
It is real but don’t expect any appointment openings until early February 2024, that’s if they’ll continue offering that visa type to Nigerians
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
We aren’t talking about VFS appointment, any appointment coming from VFS is for tourist visa applications only, we talking about work and job seekers visa appointments which you can’t get on VFS website but that of the embassy directly, please read to comprehend and not to argue
vibrant99:
This is false news, The Appointment opened at month's end, and the one for December closed on November 23rd.

These dates open anytime from ever 20th of the month for the ascending month, and it is quickly filled up within 24 hours.

So you have to be online Checking for the dates every single day on the VFS website.

MODIFIED

find attached a screenshot of the mail I received from the embassy earlier today

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by DARLYNBOI: 2:54am On Dec 14, 2023
muaa:
Pls send a PM if you have applied for a study visa and waiting for a response.

My student visa for a Master programme just got approved in November (last month) but my wife who applied along with me as a dependant is yet to receive any call from the embassy till date and I am in panic mode because we intend to leave Nigeria latest by Jan ending and we have started selling our household items.
I can't leave her alone in Nigeria because her parents are no more alive and it will definitely be dangerous to live apart because our marriage is just about 3years old.
I need someone to advise me and wish to know how student with similar experience were able to secure approval for their spouse and what is the longest period it took from experience.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by DARLYNBOI: 3:03am On Dec 14, 2023
My student visa for a Master programme just got approved in November (last month) but my wife who applied along with me as a dependant is yet to receive any call from the embassy till date and I am in panic mode because we intend to leave Nigeria latest by Jan ending and we have started selling our household items.
I can't leave her alone in Nigeria because her parents are no more alive and it will definitely be dangerous to live apart because our marriage is just about 3years old.
I need someone to advise me and wish to know how student with similar experience were able to secure approval for their spouse and what is the longest period it took from experience.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by vibrant99(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
The accompany visa application doesn't work that Fast, some could take as much as 3-6 months before the dependent comes out.

You can wait, or go ahead of them. they would approve it.

DARLYNBOI:
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by vibrant99(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
The bolded was what I replied which was straight forward, the explanation here should be what you should use to clarify yourself, ..... it wasn't even an arguement .

YeyeBoyfriend:
We aren’t talking about VFS appointment, any appointment coming from VFS is for tourist visa applications only, we talking about work and job seekers visa appointments which you can’t get on VFS website but that of the embassy directly, please read to comprehend and not to argue

MODIFIED

find attached a screenshot of the mail I received from the embassy earlier today
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
Alright.
vibrant99:
The bolded was what I replied which was straight forward, the explanation here should be what you should use to clarify yourself, ..... it wasn't even an arguement .

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Lavaqueen(f): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:

Congratulations, please can you help me with the list of documents you submitted and the site for the application?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by YeyeBoyfriend: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Thanks.

The documents I submitted are;
1- Police character certificate
2- Travel insurance
3- Flight itinerary
4- Invitation letter
5- Photocopies of my previous visas and passport data page
Lavaqueen:

Congratulations, please can you help me with the list of documents you submitted and the site for the application?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Travelling To Canada-part2 / General New Zealand Student Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.