Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

He Is Pleading For Me To Come Back To Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Pleading For Me To Come Back To Him. (957 Views)

Caption This Photo Of This Girl Pleading To This Guy / You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic / Naija Babes, We Are Pleading! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Pleading For Me To Come Back To Him. by lindee: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2014
Hello nairalanders.m here to update u on d latest gist concerning my first post. let me summarise for d sake of those that were not able to view it.my boyfriend and I got engaged. wev courted for a yr and six months. I was very close to the family. they looked forward to d day of our wedding. he works with one of d new generation banks. wen he was promoted in the bank, he found a new apartment and that was wen our problems started. he suddenly changed.he stopped telling me things. he stopped calling as often as before. he gave out d keys to his room to his female neighbors. whenever I call him to order, he rants and flares up, telling me am a nag.at a point, he stopped calling me. when I paid him a visit for us to talk abt it, he called off our relationship.
now he is bk, pleading to come bk to him.he told me he was duped by some 419guys.he said they used charm on him. he gave them some bank details of his bank.so they stole some money from some customers' bank account. he said nobody knows abt it and he is gradually paying back the money bfor the bank manager finds out. he also gave the 419 guys some of his frnd' s property.
I want you guys to look and judge his story logically and objectively. I sense some lies in his story. ihv moved on like u guys adviced. m OK with my happiness. i jux wanna stay on my own. questions and further advice will b appreciated .
Re: He Is Pleading For Me To Come Back To Him. by valdes00(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2014
Dnt worry sis, advisers r on dere way...... I beta nt say anytin cos I dnt even av an idea of wat to say

1 Like

Re: He Is Pleading For Me To Come Back To Him. by Eesha: 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
He wants to use u as a rebound, knowing u'll reconsider. DO NOT. When things get back to normal, watch n C what's gonna happen.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Pleading For Me To Come Back To Him. by bettydee(f): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hmmm....I tink u shld hear him out,find time for both of u to talk heart to heart,ask me deep questions,watch how he answers both verbally and non-verbally but at the end of it all,follow your heart cos you are the only one dat can make the decision concerning your life.I pray all goes well with you. wink

1 Like

Re: He Is Pleading For Me To Come Back To Him. by nationwide24: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
bettydee: Hmmm....I tink u shld hear him out,find time for both of u to talk heart to heart,ask me deep questions,watch how he answers both verbally and non-verbally but at the end of it all,follow your heart cos you are the only one dat can make the decision concerning your life.I pray all goes well with you. wink
Sister, don't go back. When it seemed to have been well, did you notice his behaviour? An old man said, if you want to know whom a man is, give him plenty money. You've already known him. Or do you think he has changed?

2 Likes

Re: He Is Pleading For Me To Come Back To Him. by treasuremi1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
I didn't read the initial story but I will advise u not to go back to him. Just the plain truth. Even if he was passing through hard times, he should never have broken off in the first place. Forget him, HE IS NOT YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND.

1 Like

Re: He Is Pleading For Me To Come Back To Him. by Liability(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
lindee: Hello nairalanders.m here to update u on d latest gist concerning my first post. let me summarise for d sake of those that were not able to view it.my boyfriend and I got engaged. wev courted for a yr and six months. I was very close to the family. they looked forward to d day of our wedding. he works with one of d new generation banks. wen he was promoted in the bank, he found a new apartment and that was wen our problems started. he suddenly changed.he stopped telling me things. he stopped calling as often as before. he gave out d keys to his room to his female neighbors. whenever I call him to order, he rants and flares up, telling me am a nag.at a point, he stopped calling me. when I paid him a visit for us to talk abt it, he called off our relationship.
now he is bk, pleading to come bk to him.he told me he was duped by some 419guys.he said they used charm on him. he gave them some bank details of his bank.so they stole some money from some customers' bank account. he said nobody knows abt it and he is gradually paying back the money bfor the bank manager finds out. he also gave the 419 guys some of his frnd' s property.
I want you guys to look and judge his story logically and objectively. I sense some lies in his story. ihv moved on like u guys adviced. m OK with my happiness. i jux wanna stay on my own. questions and further advice will b appreciated .
pls dont allow him back, he wants to use you as rebound.

1 Like

Re: He Is Pleading For Me To Come Back To Him. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
lindee: Hello nairalanders.m here to update u on d latest gist concerning my first post. let me summarise for d sake of those that were not able to view it.my boyfriend and I got engaged. wev courted for a yr and six months. I was very close to the family. they looked forward to d day of our wedding. he works with one of d new generation banks. wen he was promoted in the bank, he found a new apartment and that was wen our problems started. he suddenly changed.he stopped telling me things. he stopped calling as often as before. he gave out d keys to his room to his female neighbors. whenever I call him to order, he rants and flares up, telling me am a nag.at a point, he stopped calling me. when I paid him a visit for us to talk abt it, he called off our relationship.
don't believe d lies abt 419 duppin him, usin charm n whateva shitty bottom excuses he gave u. u already sense lies in his story, dats ur instincts, my dear. he probably had another gf he was seein but now wants to come back 2 u. maybe he's even still seeing her now but havin doubts n wants u to come back to him as a plan b in case things don't work out with her. like eesha n liability says, he might want 2 use u as a rebound. look, when a guy treats u badly n hurts u when u r datin it's a red flag. by accepting him back, u r tellin him wat he did to u was ok. a guy who knows ur worth n respects u won't treat u dat way. there r plenty of guys out there n dere will be another man who'll treat u right, believe dat.

1 Like

Re: He Is Pleading For Me To Come Back To Him. by goalburner(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
valdes00: Dnt worry sis, advisers r on dere way...... I beta nt say anytin cos I dnt even av an idea of wat to say
Buhahahahahaha........ funny comment
Re: He Is Pleading For Me To Come Back To Him. by lindee: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
nationwide24: Sister, don't go back. When it seemed to have been well, did you notice his behaviour? An old man said, if you want to know whom a man is, give him plenty money. You've already known him. Or do you think he has changed?
I don't think he has changed. I support wot u said. he felt he has acquired money, little money to mess around with girls..I agree with u.he hasn't changed.

1 Like

Re: He Is Pleading For Me To Come Back To Him. by Bidex6444(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Angel, my advise for you is that if you still love the guy you can accept him back but if you know you don't just let him go. On the part of the guy, I won't buy the story he tell you. Its hard to find true and real love and guys are somehow scarces just shine your eyes and choose wisely.. Best of luck to u

1 Like

Re: He Is Pleading For Me To Come Back To Him. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
He changed status and decided to change girl friend.

That's how the story usually ends.

Is he a new staff with the banks ?

Anyway bankers do.make.costly mistakes that could terminate their jobs.

Some engage in failed forex deals which backfires and they either.lose their jobs or pay from their salaries. He.might have done one of those nasty things.

But how does that translate to maltreating his girlfriend who should be a close confidant ?

1 Like

Re: He Is Pleading For Me To Come Back To Him. by Emilliw3m(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
For ur mind now ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys: Some Dating Rules To Remember / 3 Great Signs She Likes You / If It Were You, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.