Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel (33366 Views)

I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz / Meet Ojb's 3 Wives And 8 Kids / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
cococandy: I hope he has enough money saved for his kids.
This one he didn't have a few millions to get a kidney transplant I wonder if he has anything for his family to fall back on in case of his unprecedented demise.

Misplaced priorities.

Thats a very good line of reasoning.

this man reeks of indiscipline and ignorance, isn't this the same person begging for help and going all over the media that dbanj did not give him a dime.
He also went further to insult those who helped by saying they came with the media, No! they should have come in the dead of the night because na dem force beer for your throat.

You have 8 kids, 3 wives and you blame it all on destiny. So if you add an extra wife to the list, na destiny still ba?
congratulations pal, just wait till those kids get to tertiary level.

5 Likes

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
OJb spotted with his family traveling to Kano. #Clickhere to read full gist grin

2 Likes

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by sweetgala(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
I have eight beautiful children. When I look at them, I am happy. They are my investment.

Stupid Investment that is.. Odikwa Risky
Thank God those children did not become fatherless

2 Likes

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by redsun(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
OliverPin: OJb spotted with his family traveling to Kano. #Clickhere to read full gist grin

That picture is amazing.Jesusfvckingchrist!

Africans,always having to do with little.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
He had the money to marry three wives but solicited for funds to do a kidney transplant? The problem with Nigerian celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
OJB u see ur life? When death dey eye you every passing hour, u dey dey beg for moni, nw wey u dey ok, u don remember 3 wives na ur destiny..

Pple ehn!!!?

1 Like

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
Just 3 wives? shocked "Atta-hiyyatu lillahi was-salawatu wat-tayyibatu As-salamu 'ala an-Nabiyy wa rahmat-ullahi wa barakatuhu As-salamu ...am tryna surpass ma grandfather's record(8 wives;6 concubines)..daz ma niccah.gonna break his record soon though
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by redsun(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Most nigerians tend to rely on cah as wealth,rather than investments and intellectual resources.A man that does not originally control the source of his wealth like a farmer or an inventor is not exactly rich.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Kimmo(f): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
Can you imagine?! THREE wives? I first thought I read it wrong. See the nice looking babygehs . . . Oga oh.

1 Like

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Maxiloogbo: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
vicky85: http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/08/having-three-wives-is-my-destiny-ojb.html
no be him fault na, husband just dey scarce so no body wan mis him oppurtunity
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by mcfarlin(m): 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2014

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by mu2sa2: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
donbenie: So you think a womanizer will stop being a womanizer just because he married three wives..
Who's talking womanizing! Even priests engage in it. This guy is damn honest unlike those of you whose polygamous life is revealed only after your death - and trouble begins.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by amichaelz101(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ask4bigneyo: It is your life BUT remember, you are not the bonafide owner...

LEST I FORGET:
WATSAPP, Last seen= 1min ago
TWITTER, Last tweet= 4mins ago
BBM, Last message= 5mins ago
FACEBOOK, Last seen= just now
2GO, Last seen= yesterday
BADOO, Last seen= 2mins ago.
HOLY BIBLE, Last opened= Last week Sunday.

God is soaking your cain inside kerosine!
dt lst part got me laffn.lol
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by IYANGBALI: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Jellyjust: Imagine the like of Topic that graces frontpage this days while very informative and educating topics ends up not passing the Toll gate of 2nd Niger bridge
you dey mind seun and his "murderators"
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by CodeHouse: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
I no blame you, you've got a female kidney (ok apologies to all women) but OJB na wa for you o..well, you've got two more kidneys ready to be donated in case of another failure.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
ifynairaland: He had the money to marry three wives but solicited for funds to do a kidney transplant? The problem with Nigerian celebrities.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by portix: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2014

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by latola05(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
I read through different comments, and I was like... what's your business if he has more than four fives? did he come to your door step to beg for kidney when he had problems? why can't you just be objective sometimes and face your own life challenges? to make matters worse, haters are even upset that he has a happy family. This time a christian singer openly said he is a polygamist.. Please, go and ask OBJ, Bola Ige and a host of other christians why they have more than one wife. HATERS DEAL WITH IT! TEAM1MANFOURWOMEN

1 Like

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by customadeboyejo: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
This is to inform the general public that the Nigeria Custom Service Commission, Shall carry out an auction sales 1st batch of impounded vehicles.
Bid for both salvage and clean vehicles, (Available are various kinds of Cars,
Jeeps, Toyota Hiace buses, Trailer heads/RV's, Heavy duty trucks, SUV trucks, ATVS, etc.)
Amongst Other available vehicles are, 2001 Toyota Camry(500,000), 2007 Toyota Camry(650,000),
2004 Highlander(600,000), 2006 Lexus G6(650,000), 2008 Toyota Tundra trucks(750,000), 2000 Nissan Pathfinder(550,000),
2010 Toyota Venza(700,000), 2008 Toyota Vibe(550,000), 2010 Accura Mdx(650,000), 2010 Toyota Hilux(700,000), 2010 Toyota Sienna(600,000), 2010 Toyota Prado(950,000).
Begining on monday 23rd of September 2013. Offer Valid While Stock Last.
Interested members may wish to avail themselves of this opportunity, strictly with 'Auctioning Slot.'
The auction sales shall takes place at the custom garage, GBETEYI AMINU WAY JIMETA SEME, LAGOS STATE.
All vehicles engines are in good condition. For distance request & requirement,
please contact custom Adeboye Johnson Via mobile on; 08038592548 Or
You Can also Reach us Via Mail On;customauctiondealer@yahoo.com for more detail

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by unmask: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
bykebyke: Which kind destiny be that one undecided
same d3stiny prepared for Solomon and david

1 Like

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Virgindove(f): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
The only viable excuse of a polygamist is to help d society in addressing the populatn imbalance in sexes causing the increasing number of over-ripe single ladies out there praying for marriage. Just like OJB, have helped in my own little way.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by ahmedoiza: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
y not marry d 4th one
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by toprealman: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Only 3, Baba Fella must be laughing out loud from the other side.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Emmaomotob(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
kennygee: One woman is enough trouble, i don't know why any sane man would marry not just two but three. Imagine three of them having PMS at the same time or having Labour at the same time.

Let's just hope the next illness he would have to deal with won't be hypertension or a heart attack.
Is there anything bad about marrying more than one wife? undecided

1 Like

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Emmaomotob(m): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kimmo: Can you imagine?! THREE wives? I first thought I read it wrong. See the nice looking babygehs . . . Oga oh.
Is your great grandfather not a polygamist? grin
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Emmaomotob(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
webdezzi:

Thats a very good line of reasoning.

this man reeks of indiscipline and ignorance, isn't this the same person begging for help and going all over the media that dbanj did not give him a dime.
He also went further to insult those who helped by saying they came with the media, No! they should have come in the dead of the night because na dem force beer for your throat.

You have 8 kids, 3 wives and you blame it all on destiny. So if you add an extra wife to the list, na destiny still ba?
congratulations pal, just wait till those kids get to tertiary level.
Who are you to condemn him when the holy books doesn't
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by xtervaganza(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Old fool

3 wives for what sad angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
He Married Three wives and only first wife dropped a kidney.Now dats true love. But he is a fool.
U day Bleep three toto day get 8 children..Hw kidney no go fail

1 Like

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by JuanDeDios: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
There seems to be the assumption, rampant here, that if he had one wife he would not have had the life problems he has had and would not have required donations for his kidney operation. This is very short sighted thinking.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by valssoccer: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Because of Malaria i couldn't do anything- Adebayor
http:///URpPTW

Aww,Brendan Rodgers' heartfelt message to dead Liverpool fan http:///URpxwn

What’s Januzaj’s future? http:///1tGUgLW

For the Latest and world claSs football news visit www.valssoccer.org

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Emmaomotob(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
omolizzy: How does it add value to d nation.
It helps to drive out prostitutes and help to empower women smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX / Ada Slim Marries Karl Fredrik SK (Wedding Photos) / Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.