Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel (33371 Views)

I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz / Meet Ojb's 3 Wives And 8 Kids / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Reference(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
And here we have undergrads complaining they do not have a thesis subject. Here's one for future economists titled: "The Origins of Poverty". All the data and refs are here.

4 Likes

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by pappilo(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
This nicca game tight like virgin.

Marrying 3 wives isnt the hardest part, Getting all three to take a picture with him at the same time is gangsta!

6 Likes

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Caseless: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
crusader01: Simply advice your sons to do the same
didn't u read d report? He said he's not advising anybody to do so.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by 1miccza: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
And dying early is your funeral @ OJB
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Slimmos(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
Aburumah75: look at this way. nobody condemned or even seriously chastised him.
if to say he is a moslem; he & Islam will receive a merciless bashing!
hypocrisy of the highest order.
keep shut u sentimental idiot....I know u will surely support him....

1 Like

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by oskaaay(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
This is typical African Man mentality..... grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin ...some will SOON say it is the destiny of Nigeria to be CORRUPT grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

Note: If you are reading this and interested in visa / Travel Agent Business (individual or corporate body). Then discover the secret company established in Aviation business for years that will aid you for less than #20,000 get on 0 7 0 6 6 0 5 2 2 2 8 http://careerpingger.com/becoming-visa-and-tavel-agent/

Job Vacancies: While you dey calm with the comment. Check out doctors/nurses jobs opportunity abroad at http://careerpingger.com/jobs-for-nigerian-doctors-and-nurses-in-saudi-and-qatar/ and inform friends
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by hensben(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
For this time wey naija economy get as e be na person dey get 3 wives n 8 children *surprise*

2 Likes

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by teajays(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2014

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by crusader01(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
caseless: didn't u read d report? He said he's not advising anybody to do so.
Bros,I can't spend a minute of my valuable time reading that rubbish after seeing the title. Pardon me.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by InvertedHammer: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
If it works for them, who am I to drink Tylenol for another person headache?

After all, he did not "chibok" any of the ladies.

Ns the first wife give am kidney sef.

I know a lot of people in monogamous relationship
that will never donate even a toe nail.

OJB and wives: kudos! Ko easy
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by nduchucks: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
I detect a bit of jealousy from losers who cannot afford 1 wife talk less 3!
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by oppinionated(f): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
mu2sa2: Polygamy has existed since time. Most people practice it - legitimately or by hypocrisy. The shameless hypocrite will be married to a woman but has other women - committing serial abortions or fathering children in the wild. This guy has three wives and he is sincere abt it - that's an honest man.

Blah blah blah.

Arab men with 4 wives and a harem full of women nko?

I'm talking about you saudi arabian royal family.
Yes! That House of Saud.

Polygamy has NEVER stopped a cheating man. Infact it makes him more shameless and bold because he can rationalise it away.

4 Likes

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by hensben(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
mkoabiola: But I thought young girls of ds generation dnt want to b a 2nd or 3rd fiddle
u dey take ladies words serious? Oh! Cos most of them dey make mouth for nairaland, you think their words are real.
Remember, ladies lives are on fantasy until reality hit them.

1 Like

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by tobtap: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy grin shocked
Ask4bigneyo: It is your life BUT remember, you are not the bonafide owner...

LEST I FORGET:
WATSAPP, Last seen= 1min ago
TWITTER, Last tweet= 4mins ago
BBM, Last message= 5mins ago
FACEBOOK, Last seen= just now
2GO, Last seen= yesterday
BADOO, Last seen= 2mins ago.
HOLY BIBLE, Last opened= Last week Sunday.

God is soaking your cain inside kerosine!
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Jellyjust: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
Imagine the like of Topic that graces frontpage this days while very informative and educating topics ends up not passing the Toll gate of 2nd Niger bridge
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by poiZon: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
tintingz: Good.

At least he won't go out sleeping around with women. smiley grin

There is happiness in that family as the first wife donated her kidney. God bless her.

A happy polygamous home I must say. smiley

*modified*

we can see how 2face turn 5 women into baby mamas. grin smiley

who told u, na dis ones dey sleep pass o. if one no do am na 3 go come do am when dese days e be lyk girls wan fine pass those days.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by nora544: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
InvertedHammer: If it works for them, who am I to drink Tylenol for another person headache?

After all, he did not "chibok" any of the ladies.

Ns the first wife give am kidney sef.

I know a lot of people in monogamous relationship
that will never donate even a toe nail.

OJB and wives: kudos! Ko easy

That is not tru, do you know the Formel one world campion Niki Lauda, his wife give him alse a kidney, and later she gets twin boys for him but this is not the only one I know. It is not a big isue in europa to make this.

But I know in Africa it is a big problem because many people are very selfish.

What I didnot like is first cover that he has to look for e wifes and that he needs money and now coming out with this 3 wifes is not cheap!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
This kind destiny get as e be..3wives..triple wahala!
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by InvertedHammer: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
nora544:

That is not tru, do you know the Formel one world campion Niki Lauda, his wife give him alse a kidney, and later she gets twin boys for him but this is not the only one I know. It is not a big isue in europa to make this.

But I know in Africa it is a big problem because many people are very selfish.

What I didnot like is first cover that he has to look for e wifes and that he needs money and now coming out with this 3 wifes is not cheap!!!!!!!!!!

He looked for money? Yes!
Did he force anyone to donate? No!
We have lost some gems and the world did not end.
The ones that donated know him and his family dynamics well.

We can judge him till kingdom come. The fact is that he has 3 wives that are not afraid to identify with him. He needed money for kidney transplant and got it. Chikena

I will rather read his stories than those of monogamous family members killing/maiming their spouses.

Some people talk under the assumption that they are all housewives and wholly dependent on him. If anyone wants to marry 100 wives, na im headache. Me I dey jeje. If he wan borrow money from your hand, give if can and zip it if u can't.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by dsmooth1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Y nt marry 50 wievez xo dat u go get enuf volunteer for ur single kidney.....

1 Like

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
His operation wound never heal finish, his mouth don dey run like broken sewage pipe. angry

No wonder he had kidney failure. Ediot sad

1 Like

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Lilimax(f): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
How will he carter for 8 children very well in this present Naija undecided?
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by IYANGBALI: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
So na which of the 3 wives sabi cook?which one sabi clean house?which one sabi take care of shedrens and which one sabi fok well well?I know say orobo go dey lazy for bed,but dat slim for go be faya faya for bed
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by CharlieMaria(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
ddooskie:

itz his life, ao e take concern u?

btw, i miss Opolo.
Lols. Go back there naa. I was there this week. But you knoe what? It is dry.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
moneybag100: I now understand why Dbanj didn't donate a DIME for him....even person with 1 wife not easy talk less of 3 wives...he should have revealed it before the transplant may be he would get money donated....that's why he went broke early....1 toto no do you.
Yes broda, now i clearly see D reason Y he get dat kidney disease.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
I pray mk he no get anoda problem, because na ur wives go answer for not nigerian again.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by donbenie(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
mu2sa2: Polygamy has existed since time. Most people practice it - legitimately or by hypocrisy. The shameless hypocrite will be married to a woman but has other women - committing serial abortions or fathering children in the wild. This guy has three wives and he is sincere abt it - that's an honest man.
So you think a womanizer will stop being a womanizer just because he married three wives..

4 Likes

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Cheeun(f): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
3 wives in 21st century? shocked Na wa o. undecided

1 Like

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by popson1st: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Wetin concern Shekau?
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by SamIkenna: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Wow! How does a sane man survive 3 wives in this day and age. Add to mix - he's relatively young which means the chances of ending with 6 wives at 60 years of age are as bright as ever. I mean he did marry because he loved them or to fulfill a 'destiny?' Well, I suppose women are more desperate than I thought. 3 young women sharing one one young man, that's more like manage-trois + one, or should I say manage-quatre. Good luck with starving some of your kids much needed fatherly attention due to some 'destiny.'

2 Likes

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
In other news Femi Fani Kayode has officially recamped to PDP, TODAY in Osun state. C how he bashed tinubu as if he never had any personal dealings wit him. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up In New Photos / Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) / Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.