Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel (33357 Views)

I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz / Meet Ojb's 3 Wives And 8 Kids / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by adconline(m): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
continentalceo: Why do nigerian love to complain over spilled milk, if you castigate him dose it change the fact that he is got 3wives and 8kids? Common why not wish the Nigga luck and Pray for him instead of spitting shit from pretending asses! You married just one wife/husband, those that make you perfect or a saint? Some of you here a murderers, liers, cheats etc...so if a nigga chose to marry 3wives pray for him and wish him luck! Afterall some of you here fought for the demonic arrangements called "Gay Rights". Naija people repent!
Typical Naija moronic reasoning. If he could not take care of his health, how can he take care of 8 kids? No wonder we have more kids joining BH than going to school.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by ghostfinger67: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
Why you dey tells us now? Abi you want another round of donation?

1 Like

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Revolva(m): 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Oga ojb u don rock ur own now come dey advise us ...omo dat one na for ur poket I even go marry four self call me alhaji if u like na u get my prick
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by continentalceo(m): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
adconline:
Typical Naija moronic reasoning. If he could not take care of his health, how can he take care of 8 kids? No wonder we have more kids joining BH than going to school.

I see how your comment just totally reversed the situation and made the nigga not have 3wives and 8kids Einstein. And as for the BH boys, blame it on the lack of system and corruption that has eaten deep into our country system since the time of General OBJ and General Buhari.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by beeevan: 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
...And a woman was foo*lish enough to donate her kidney to this one? I really wonder the quality of brain in some women 's head undecided.

1 Like

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Bibors(m): 12:36am On Aug 03, 2014
I am amazed at the replies of many here. That dude didnt plan to marry multiple wives, it happened on him by error. Alot of guys here though married have numerous girl friends while some patronise whores and if by chance any gets pregnant, they gi ahead and abort it and you know u cannot be too careful to avoid pregnancies as accident happens.
Don't be too quick to judge. Singles get sick and die. Men with one wife also get sick and die. Thank God he survived his.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 03, 2014
Somebody should eliminate this man for trying to destroy the society
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Young4jose: 5:12am On Aug 03, 2014
nickz: yh right....you were also destined to die young!
Y'r u wishing Ur fellow human being bad Luck..., Hw sure r u, d life u'r going on earth...? #swink on dis statement#
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by GodZilla31: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2014
I guess OJB has said his own. There isn't a point reacting to what he thinks. na him sabi. Cheers
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Sagamite(m): 11:48am On Aug 03, 2014
And this was the person that was going about trying to abuse other Nigerian artistes for not contributing to his treatment in India!

person!

2 Likes

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by azimibraun: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
And what about Akon? I respect OJB and for u guys information, I. Know OJB 2day because of hw much he contributed to Naija music industry and that's what I wll judge hime by. Music Music and Music. I ddnt knw him thru polygamy so I have absolutely nothing to do with his marriage and family life. We shld learn to draw the boudries. He is african and it has always bin our culture. U practice oit or you liv it. By all standards OJb with 3 wives is better than an homosexual gay person and also better than a Mikel, Dbanj and others of marriage age and are not marrying but womanizing all around.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by azimibraun: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
In addition, I hope you guys are not comparing OJB to Psquare, Dbanj, 2face, wizkid, olamide, MI, flavour and the rest of these boys spending money bigtime? An Igbo Man once told me, bros u see dat Man wey dey go? Him the earn N100,000 monthly and him don start to train children since 15yrs ago. Me I dey make 500,000 a month and I jst marry and my first born na 2yrs old. That Man rich pass me o! By the time I don train pikin reach 15yrs and no be 1 pikin or 2 or 3 o! Na dt time u go understand say that Man na Man. All this boys buying buggatti, ferrari and drinking the best wines never realy begin pay school fees o! To settle inlaws na anoda story o, burials, dey also. Infact OJB na Man. 2face I wish him well bt buy the time new kids rise and sm artiste fade to train kids and spend anyhow will be history. OjB dey try. Married Men go understand me.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by 999Kobo(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
8 wives = destiny /Kidney failure as a result of booze n cigar = national donation...#sigh
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by sambisa5: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
soulglo:

What does women have to do with kidney problems. He was not taking precautions like he was medically advised to even after he knew he had kidney problems. And for the record it was one of the so called wives who donated the kidney he is living on

clapping for you both! undecided
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by sambisa5: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
publicenemy:

easy on me tiger...i understand ur point. kiss kiss kiss

shocked you had better do! wink
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by adconline(m): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
continentalceo:

I see how your comment just totally reversed the situation and made the nigga not have 3wives and 8kids Einstein. And as for the BH boys, blame it on the lack of system and corruption that has eaten deep into our country system since the time of General OBJ and General Buhari.
U should try harder! Having 3 wives with 8 kids is pure irresponsibility. He's broke and can't take care of himself let alone the kid.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Nmeri17: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Billyonaire: And he couldnt afford to pay for his surgery. He is unwise in every sense of the word. Even Destiny is a changing destination. So what will happen if one of the wives divorces him, then his destiny becomes to marry 2 wives. This guy needs more education and less dancing lessons.

lmaaoo

1 Like

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
How true is ur claim... Is he ur tenant?......smh
adconline:
U should try harder! Having 3 wives with 8 kids is pure irresponsibility. He's broke and can't take care of himself let alone the kid.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2014
Bros....u don take dis tin too crious na... Why u dey yab women?
beeevan: ...And a woman was foo*lish enough to donate her kidney to this one? I really wonder the quality of brain in some women 's head undecided.
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by beeevan: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2014
Ask4bigneyo: Bros....u don take dis tin too crious na... Why u dey yab women?

It takes an unbelievably f*oolish woman to give out her kidney like a flyer to an incorrigible polygamist. At least if another woman dey plan give her own out, reading my post fit make am know sey no be everyone go see am as a heroine . Where was women yabbed? We are talking of one woman here, you are talking women, most women won't be that dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by chibaik(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Emmaomotob: The Bible nor the Quran prohibits polygamy

Your own Bible right?
Re: Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel by goldedprince: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
I plan on marrying 5.
1 Asian
1 Nigerian
1 australian or newzelander
1 brazillian
1 french or italian.
I got myself 1 Asian, 1 one naija and one brazillian. Still searching for the remaiining 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Toyin Abraham's Baby Shower: Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo Spotted / Beautiful Nigerian Celebrities That Are Not Make-up Freaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.