Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class (95548 Views)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Kingsmeado(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
it worked big time go to google search engine and do it
chiefkpokp: Well after waiting for op's i decided to chip in my own way of surfing 1688 and taoboa, taoboa is easier to translate automatically using Google chrome, but for 1688, damn no, you will surf and wait for Google chrome to translate it for you, its will load..load.. and load.....still come back to that same Chinese, the best way to translate everything is to install extension. just go to google chrome, click on setting, extension, in that search bar there, just type Google translate 1.2.5, and when this comes up, just install, and then enable, restart your chrome, you will see an icon which represents Google translate, this will automatically translate the full page, now to see your page on English regularly, , if you just want to search for products, when you click search on 1688, its open in another tab, this new tab, you will also need to click on the translation icon which will automatically translate when you enters anywhere within........

Note: if you just type only "translate" you will see many translation extension, in this way, u will get sucked because as long as chrome is concerned, no third party translation will always be suitable for 1688, than its own translation tools, which is google translate 1.2.5. hope this will help? Frank sorry to interfere, am still your student. watching patiently.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by kmaxx(m): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
Chai! Jst seeing this thread. Hope I no miss plenty. Following anyways...
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
shinaf: My methods : i give the link to friends in china to get me the sellr trade manger id or QQ.
2. If you are using a laptop and you have trade manager installed click on the icon you normally click on aliexpres on 1688 automatically pop on ur laptop to chat directly with the Chinese seller
3. You can send your QQ id to them to add you,u will see dere numbr on 1688

Just summary. Abeg no vex for my typo

abeg which 1 be QQ iD im new here o
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by hijodedios: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
following quitely
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
[quote author=Ymodulus]BUYING WITHOUT REGISTRATION When you visit any link on 1688. com, the seller always and its a must, I repeat the sellers always have their phone numbers on the page , [b]TRADE MANAGER ID

Every seller on 1688.com uses trade manager. Do not forget that the website is owned by the ALIBABA GROUP. Now if a seller is online just Click that icon and chat will come up .You need not register to buy an Item on 1688 . com , all that is needed is for you to establish contact with your seller and booooooooom discussion continues.

i appreciate ur contributions bro but tried to open a chat with them
when i click on the chat icon this is what i saw
maybe one still need to register o

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by eph12(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
tosscash1:

Download QQ from playstore
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nivlin: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
tosscash1: [b]

This contact method (TRADE MANAGER ID) is exclusive to PC only.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nivlin: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
tosscash1:

Download QQ INTERNATIONAL from GOOGLE PLAYSTORE and register, your QQ ID will be generated after you've successfully registered

1 Like

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Okattamgbee: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2014
chiefkpokp: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-translate/aapbdbdomjkkjkaonfhkkikfgjllcleb after installing, enable it and and enter your site and follow this steps.
Does it work on android tablet?
Thanks
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by groovie(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2014
Ymodulus, u be badt guy. I no fit talk pass that one.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Ymodulus: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2014
groovie: Ymodulus, u be badt guy. I no fit talk pass that one.
thanks
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by eph12(m): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
Well my great importers if you still finding it difficult to purchase items on 1688 and the likes, send me message through any of my contacts in my signature and I will respond promptly. We don't only make payments, we also help verify sales men. My partner makes sure my shipping agent confirms receipt of the goods before confirming payments. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by maxibrainz: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ymodulus:

You are paying through Aliexpress.

2. No the price will not be higher. it will just be an addition of 5% of your total cost .

Example. if you are to pay $300 and you want to make the payment on Aliexpress. you will add 5% of $300.
Note!!!

If you are not mathematically inclined. to get 5% just divid any item by 20.

see mathematically.

5% of $300 = (5/100) X $300 = $15

Now add $15 + $300= $315.

If you are not mathematically inclined. just do this to get 5%.

$300/20= $15
Now add $15 + $300= $315.

Therefore
5% of X == X/20.

THE 5% is escrow fee.
nice one so how do we identify genuine sellers on this site(how do we check buyers feedback,sellers rating),when chatting with the sellers would we still need to translate our chat to chinese(hope the understand English) and lastly what advantage has this site over Alibaba, thanks
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Nivlin:

Download QQ INTERNATIONAL from GOOGLE PLAYSTORE and register, your QQ ID will be generated after you've successfully registered

ok tanx
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
eph12:
Download QQ from playstore

thank u
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ymodulus: thanks
pls reply my question naa

i quoted ur post a with question concerning the chat stuff
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
Nivlin:

YES I USE PC, BUT I HAVE SEARCHED GOOGLE CHROME APP STORE I DIDNT SEE THE QQ CHAT APPLICATION
PLS HELP... THANKS

OR IS IT THIS APP?

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nivlin: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
tosscash1:

YES I USE PC, BUT I HAVE SEARCHED GOOGLE CHROME APP STORE I DIDNT SEE THE QQ CHAT APPLICATION
PLS HELP... THANKS

OR IS IT THIS APP?

Check imqqDOTcom
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Fran6ik: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2014
tosscash1:

PLS HELP... THANKS

OR IS IT THIS APP?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tencent.mm&hl=en
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by walexsho(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2014
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Thespecialone(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
eph12: Well my great importers if you still finding it difficult to purchase items on 1688 and the likes, send me message through any of my contacts in my signature and I will respond promptly. We don't only make payments, we also help verify sales men. My partner makes sure my shipping agent confirms receipt of the goods before confirming payments. Thank you.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Fran6ik: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
waste no time importing 2600mah powerbanks due to stress. Contact me on 08034882210 for purchase on china price, Delivery is nation wide.
MOQ 25
Price: N600.

1 Like

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by moski5(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
Fran6ik: waste no time importing 2600mah powerbanks due to stress. Contact me on 08034882210 for purchase on china price, Delivery is nation wide.
MOQ 25
Price: N600.

really

wer u @
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Fran6ik: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
moski5:

really

wer u @
no exact location, NATION WIDE! pay on delivery if in lagos state.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 08, 2014
Fran6ik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tencent.mm&hl=en

thanks but will diz work on my pc?
bcoz can its written android app undecided
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 08, 2014
Nivlin:

Check imqqDOTcom

tanx
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by goodtalk(m): 7:21am On Aug 08, 2014
Our services at a glance!

1 Free warehousing!
2.Free parcel Handling!
3.Parcel pickup/Delivery Services,N700/N1000
4.Air Frieght services
5.Shipping from China/Dubai to Nigeria.
6.Timely Remittance of Customers proceeds.

Partners: Agofure Motors, The Young Motors, Safari Express, All 36 states Government official Transport companies, Arik Air Etc.

Most Affordable Logistics company on Nairaland

A trial will convience u!.

2 Likes

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by jayseehe(m): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2014
Ymodulus: BUYING WITHOUT REGISTRATION

Buying without registration is easy. you just have to get the contact of the seller and you are free to go.

Now let me take you down the Non-registration Route (In my opinion Best Route.)

When you visit any link on 1688. com, the seller always and its a must, I repeat the sellers always have their phone numbers on the page , you will also see the trade manager , Qq Id (not often) or Wechat id(not often).

PHONE NO
This is the easiest way to have things go your way.

There is a popular saying that " you use money to get money". Here this saying take effect.

All you have to do, is pick up the phone no of the contact. and then send him a simple text message, see

TEXT MESSAGE

Hi

I am from Nigeria. I want to buy watch on your 1688.com store. please send me your qq or Trade manager Id to my +2348065432....

Thanks.

Now take note of the message format above I still added my phone no. even though am using my phone no to send the text. the reason is because at times when you call China , they receiving party will not receive or see your phone no. Its done by their network for security reasons. At times they receiving part might see your phone no. so to avoid a case where your phone number is not seen. Just add it to your message.

Note!!!:
As at this time of writing. A text message of 1 page to China cost N15. So I believe this should not be a problem.

TRADE MANAGER ID

Every seller on 1688.com uses trade manager. Do not forget that the website is owned by the ALIBABA GROUP. Now if a seller is online just Click that icon and chat will come up then go onbchatting with them.

QQ I'd
Some sellers use QQ. you can get it from them or you will see it openly written.

Conclusion

You need not register to buy an Item on 1688 . com , all that is needed is for you to establish contact with your seller and booooooooom discussion continues.

Payment Method

There are two ways of paying on 1688.com

1. Through MONEY TRANSFER by your NIGERIAN SHIPPING AGENT
2. Through your NIGERIAN ATM CARD.

Now for the first way please see this thread for more : https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china

For the second way, read on

Now I use this most often.
Most seller on 1688 . com have stores on aliexpress and Alibaba . com, ask them that you want to pay on aliexpress, they will agree and ask you to place an order then you will pay. That's how you do things.
Note!! Most times some Chinese sellers can be funny. they will give you stupid items. so that's why its best to bring them online on Aliexpress or Alibaba and leverage the power of escrow.

However if you are to carry out a money transfer, let it be Payment-On-Delivery. some may not agree all you dobis send them the money straight.

TRANSLATING The 1688.com Into ENGLISH
Use Google Chrome Browser

PICTURES to come later

here is how I do my own:
1) send the 1688.com link to a shipping agent to buy for you... I'm sure Nonikings does this, he has helped me before but that's a long time ago (march)

2) click on what you want to buy on 1688.com, it will show you a page with the supplier's details on it(company's name, tel, fax, trade manager ID...)
copy the company's name, put AliBaba or AliExpress(which ever one you prefer) after it in Google search bar, it will refer you to the supplier's AliBaba or AliExpress' store respectively if the supplier has a store there... many of them don't have stores on AliExpress...
when chatting with the supplier, send the 1688.com link to him/her and he/she will likely sell at the same rate with 1688

3) when you get a supplier's company's name maybe through AliExpress, AliBaba... convert the name to Chinese through Google converter (some words can't be converted, thereby spoiling the show) then put 1688 next to it to get the supplier's store on 1688... you should know what to do with the link

few tips:
-when you want to search for products on 1688, first convert the words from English to Chinese for better results
-to add escrow fee, just multiply the figure by 1.05
-RMB to USD is 0.16 conversion rate
-RMB to naira is 27

6 Likes

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by manlawal(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
To everybody that want to open account on taobao,1688 You can contact this number 0813842131 or mail moshoodyexcelly@gmail.com service charge is $10 or #1,500
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Thespecialone(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
manlawal: To everybody that want to open account on taobao,1688 You can contact this number +1-646-493-6651 or mail moshoodyexcelly@gmail.com service charge is $10 or #1,500
how much last?

4 Likes

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Fran6ik: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Thespecialone: how much last?
u av been thought na
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by QEbeauty(f): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2014
Thespecialone: how much last?
hahaha lol grin but seconded

2 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

CBN Shuts Down Cryptocurrency Exchange Bank Accounts / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 / Football Betting Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.