Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Types Of Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Types Of Wives (1619 Views)

10 Types Of Wives / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / Types Of Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Wives by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
1.MAKE-UP WIFE: This type of wife doesn't live a day without wearing make up. Even if she's going to bed or to use the toilet or even make a phone call to her hubby, she wants to look her best.

2. BULLY WIFE: This is the kind of wife that beats her husband when he comes home late from work or if she suspects he's cheating. Husbands of this type of woman dare not see her bad side.

3. SPIRITUAL WIFE: We have all heard of them, we don't see them in the physical world, only in dreams. They are perfect in every way only that we can't show them off.

4. LIABILITY WIFE: This wife is a liability, they have no contribution to the home, they expect the man to do everything, pay for everything and anything. What is for the husband is theirs but also what is theirs is theirs.

5. BAD COOK WIFE: She's gorgeous in everyway, ambitious but can't cook even indomie.

6. BAD IN BED WIFE: This woman is boring in bed, she only does missionary and her excuse is other positions are a sin.

7. NAGGING WIFE: This woman complains a lot. She's spends thousands on Brazilian hair but complains Its not fine enough. Her husband buys her a new corolla but she complains that Chioma drives a Range Rover.

8. SUPER WIFE: She does everything to benefit the family. Before her husband cones home from work, she has done the chores, kids homework, put the kids in bed, lit up candles in the bedroom, dished his food in the microwave and lastly her husband meets her in bed with sexy undies.

9. KOLO WIFE: This woman needs psychological help. She acts crazy, her husbands friends are scared of her. She's big and ugly with unkempt hair.

10. HAIRY WIFE: This woman is hairy everywhere. She shares her husbands beard trimmers, doesn't shave her chest or down below hair. She thinks the extra hair makes her extra sexy.
Re: Types Of Wives by OmoAlata1(f): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
this list is boring

6 Likes

Re: Types Of Wives by Liability(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
YorubaJesus: 1.MAKE-UP WIFE: This type of wife doesn't live a day without wearing make up. Even if she's going to bed or to use the toilet or even make a phone call to her hubby, she wants to look her best.

2. BULLY WIFE: This is the kind of wife that beats her husband when he comes home late from work or if she suspects he's cheating. Husbands of this type of woman dare not see her bad side.

3. SPIRITUAL WIFE: We have all heard of them, we don't see them in the physical world, only in dreams. They are perfect in every way only that we can't show them off.

4. LIABILITY WIFE: This wife is a liability, they have no contribution to the home, they expect the man to do everything, pay for everything and anything. What is for the husband is theirs but also what is theirs is theirs.

5. BAD COOK WIFE: She's gorgeous in everyway, ambitious but can't cook even indomie.

6. BAD IN BED WIFE: This woman is boring in bed, she only does missionary and her excuse is other positions are a sin.

7. NAGGING WIFE: This woman complains a lot. She's spends thousands on Brazilian hair but complains Its not fine enough. Her husband buys her a new corolla but she complains that Chioma drives a Range Rover.

8. SUPER WIFE: She does everything to benefit the family. Before her husband cones home from work, she has done the chores, kids homework, put the kids in bed, lit up candles in the bedroom, dished his food in the microwave and lastly her husband meets her in bed with sexy undies.

9. KOLO WIFE: This woman needs psychological help. She acts crazy, her husbands friends are scared of her. She's big and ugly with unkempt hair.

10. HAIRY WIFE: This woman is hairy everywhere. She shares her husbands beard trimmers, doesn't shave her chest or down below hair. She thinks the extra hair makes her extra sexy.

please stop putting my username in your write up, you are disturbing my attention somewhere else.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Wives by kadas01(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
No. 8 is my ideal woman!
Re: Types Of Wives by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
OmoAlata1: this list is boring

Not as boring as your comment.
Re: Types Of Wives by egopersonified(f): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
Back to sender
Re: Types Of Wives by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
For this op's mind sha... You tried... oya clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Wives by bennyrazz: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
so you expect every wife to be perfect?
Re: Types Of Wives by beeevan: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Most people won't fit in anywhere in this crappy list undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Wives by SAMBARRY: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
Counter threads are becoming very boring joor undecided

copy copy every time. Abeg try something more intelligent and different
Re: Types Of Wives by cococandy(f): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
You know a super wife according to your description can also be a liability wife per your description too.

Think this your list well,cos I never see my level for there cheesy
Re: Types Of Wives by Liability(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
cococandy: You know a super wife according to your description can also be a liability wife per your description too.

Think this your list well,cos I never see my level for there cheesy
will you people stop mentioning my name?
Re: Types Of Wives by cococandy(f): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Wrong choice of name.
How did you chose an english word that occurs in everyday convo and not expect to be mentioned always.

Liability
Liability
Liabilty
cheesy whatchu gon do bebe? wink
Liability: will you people stop mentioning my name?
Re: Types Of Wives by Liability(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
cococandy: Wrong choice of name.
How did you chose an english word that occurs in everyday convo and not expect to be mentioned always.

Liability
Liability
Liabilty
cheesy whatchu gon do bebe? wink
hmmm...how do i edit it to so that i can add number to it?
Re: Types Of Wives by cococandy(f): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Email seun. Tell him how it affects your mention button.
He might be of help.
Liability: hmmm...how do i edit it to so that i can add number to it?
Re: Types Of Wives by amieesuccess: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
This your number 9 & 10 though undecided
Re: Types Of Wives by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: Types Of Wives by CircleOfWilis: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
the ideal wife is numba17-non existent
Re: Types Of Wives by amichaelz101(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Fp tinx
I jz knew dis wil cm out soon.. Hahahahh
NL shaaaaaaa.lol
Re: Types Of Wives by snthesis(m): 2:37am On Aug 03, 2014
wat a liability, liability, liability

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Types Of Wives by Liability(m): 6:25am On Aug 03, 2014
snthesis: wat a liability, liability, liability

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
hey oga, i beg you. Stop disturbing me please. Why are you mentioning my name?
Re: Types Of Wives by pickabeau1: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2014
why the heck will u go call yourself such a common crappy moniker
Its used a lot these days in the gender wars
tongue tongue

Liability: hey oga, i beg you. Stop disturbing me please. Why are you mentioning my name?
Re: Types Of Wives by YourCoffin: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2014
I've already booked space in the other one and now this one. I ain't booking anymore. Bad investment!!!
Re: Types Of Wives by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
This thread is a liability to the original thread.
Re: Types Of Wives by Annais(f): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
grin cheesy the girl don suffer enough na...
Yomieluv: This thread is a liability to the original thread.
[b][/b]
Re: Types Of Wives by Archildao: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Liability!what you gonna do?cheesy
Re: Types Of Wives by Liability(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
Yomieluv: This thread is a liability to the original thread.
Re: Types Of Wives by Liability(m): 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
Archildao: Liability!what you gonna do?cheesy
i may file a lawsuit

(1) (Reply)

Guys! Can You Do This? (photo) / Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me / What Kind Of Gift Can He Give His Wife On 1st Wedding Anniversary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.