Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo (6747 Views)

Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic / EXPOSE: Bokoharam In Military Uniform To Welcome Jonathan Baga's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by anago90: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
collynzov5:
See who is calling someone an illiterate.

animal where is the typo there. your brain is definitely running a t-9 delay.

1 Like

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
collynzov5:
This comment is worth saving, I just hope you guys will not attack Nairaland and wipe out data again when Omisore emerges victorious.

Git, can't you see your caption is utterly disrespectful? Shut ya gob, prick.

And isn't funny that the pretentious imp, Gboliwe, was also on the thread and she contributed to it. Yet the same idi.otic plonker is going to wake up tomorrow and start crying tribalism/bigotry everywhere, blaming Seun and everyone, but herself and her ilk, for the role(s) they play in the act.

You SOBs aren't deceiving anyone but yourselves. Boko haram is slowly but surely going to light up a c4 under ya ar.ses soon, anyway. undecided

P.S: no pillock should quote my post.

10 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by cyril83(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
collynzov5:
This comment is worth saving, I just hope you guys will not attack Nairaland and wipe out data again when Omisore emerges victorious.

Politics of stomach infrastructure is limited in osun, you need to see how people of osun were hissing at omisore's kerosine and local rice.

2 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by jmaine: 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
idumuose:
Why should he change it? Is the op not saying the truth?

What truth about "the entire Yoruba land" angry

2 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by jmaine: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
cyril83:

Politics of stomach infrastructure is limited in osun, you need to see how people of osun were hissing at omisore's kerosine and local rice.

What about Aregbe N100 recharge and rice . . . . Did they hiss as well . . . .?

1 Like

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by anago90: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
SirShymex:

And isn't funny that the pretentious imp, Gboliwe, was also on the thread and she contributed to it. Yet the same idi.otic plonker is going to wake up tomorrow and start crying tribalism/bigotry everywhere, blaming Seun and everyone, but herself and her ilk, for the role(s) they play in the act.

You SOBs aren't deceiving anyone but yourselves. Boko haram is slowly but surely going to light up a c4 under ya ar.ses soon, anyway. undecided

the ops and his bandwagon of mofos are a waste of natural selection. the fat mass inside their craniums will have been more useful to humanity, if it's fix inside the skull of a mountain goat.

3 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by idumuose(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
jmaine:

What truth about "the entire Yoruba land" angry
I do not associate myself with impersonators.I'll rather comment when the real Jmaine shows up.

1 Like

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by jmaine: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
cyril83:

Omoluabi people of osun are different from gullible, hungry and semi-illiterate people of ekiti.

You can see from the rally.

It is your people that are gullible and semi illiterate.

You better learn to pass your message across than insult people who gave an overwhelming verdict to a pretentious party.

1 Like

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by jmaine: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
idumuose:
I do not associate myself with impersonators.I'll rather comment when the real Jmaine shows up.

My friend step aside jare . . . What are you insinuating ?

1 Like

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by BrokenTV: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
cyril83:

Omoluabi people of osun are different from gullible, hungry and semi-illiterate people of ekiti.

You can see from the rally.
They are now semi illiterate because they did not vote for Fayemi, waiting for your next version of semi illiterate after Aregbesola is floored this coming Saturday.

7 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by anago90: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
idumuose:
Why should he change it? Is the op not saying the truth?

you are a classic example of why the brainless member of society should be denied the luxury of procreation. your phoolishness is legendary and your display of epitome of idiocy is sickening. so much more from a loser force fed his own placenta at infancy.

2 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by BrokenTV: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
I saw Anago90 stretching his neck from the crowd to catch a glimpse of Jonathan and his entourage.

7 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by idumuose(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
Lunatic section moderator
anago90:

you are a classic example of why the brainless member of society should be denial the luxury of procreation. your phoolishness is legendary and your display of epitome of idiocy is sickening. so much more from a loser force fed his own placenta at infancy.

4 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by collynzov5: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

animal where is the typo there. your brain is definitely running a t-9 delay.
The illiterate who calls himself a graduate still doesn't get it!
Your question should be ''who doesn't know'', not ''who don't know''.
Bloody illiterate graduate!

7 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by collynzov5: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
SirShymex:

There is nothing insulting about my title, you muppet!

5 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by anago90: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
collynzov5:
The illiterate who calls himself a graduate still doesn't get it!
Your question should be ''who doesn't know'', not ''who don't know''.
Bloody illiterate graduate!

your miserable progenitors are bloody phools for creating the most miserable organism on the milky way. fvck off dumbbell you still down the totem pole plonker.

1 Like

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by anago90: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
idumuose: Lunatic section moderator

the donor and recipient of your x and y chromosomes should be confined to a loonie till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by collynzov5: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

you are a classic example of why the brainless member of society should be denial the luxury of procreation. your phoolishness is legendary and your display of epitome of idiocy is sickening. so much more from a loser force fed his own placenta at infancy.
Tunde Salam you should ask for a refund of all the school fees........oh I forgot, free education at work.

7 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by anago90: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
collynzov5:
Tunde Salam you should ask for a refund of all the school fees........oh I forgot, free education at work.

mofo everyone involved in your upbringing should be shot with in the brain. that an auto selection on android device. mofos like you don't own one anyway.
Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by cyril83(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
jmaine:

What about Aregbe N100 recharge and rice . . . . Did they hiss as well . . . .?

Was there any queue for a bag of rice in osun ? Recharge cards were not shared but thrown to the sky. Reverse is the case in ekiti where people were asked to form a single file for a bag of rice and a cup of palm oil.

5 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by idumuose(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

the donor and recipient of your x and y chromosomes should be confined to a loonie till eternity.
Hurray! Anago,the cure to your type of madnes$ has been found.Incidentally,the cure was found by one of your kinsmen.

Rush now to : We Grind Human Heads To Make Powder For Ladies In Search Of Husbands - Native Doctor @ https://www.nairaland.com/1840217/grind-human-heads-make-powder

Hear the man's testimony,

Olasunkanmi Owolabi, a 43-year-old native of Oyo town, said the concoction is also used as cure for stubborn sores, mental illness ....
‎​grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

7 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by gratieao: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
With this crowd Aregbesola is in trouble

3 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by cyril83(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
jmaine:

It is your people that are gullible and semi illiterate.

You better learn to pass your message across than insult people who gave an overwhelming verdict to a pretentious party.

If you like cry wolve from now till thy kingdom come, your tears would not distance ekiti people from gullibility.

3 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by gratieao: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

mofo everyone involved in your upbringing should be shot with in the brain. that an auto selection on android device. mofos like you don't own one anyway.
This people are really poor. Imagine a full grown man boasting with ordinary android phone?

5 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by anago90: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
idumuose:
Hurray! Anago,the cure to your type of madnes$ has been found.Incidentally,the cure was found by one of your kinsmen.

Rush now to : We Grind Human Heads To Make Powder For Ladies In Search Of Husbands - Native Doctor @ https://www.nairaland.com/1840217/grind-human-heads-make-powder

oloriburuku tell us about Clifford orji, osinkwaku, eze ego and the legendary okija shrine. your lineage will all die in the uselu neurological centre, your real family house. I smack igbo-la from casava background for pass time.

3 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by gratieao: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
idumuose:

chai! Dearis god oo

3 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by anago90: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
gratieao:
This people are really poor. Imagine a full grown man boasting with ordinary android phone?

animal show us your device. not everyone use cheap Chinese imitations like y'all mofos.
Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by jmaine: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
cyril83:

If you like cry wolve from now till thy kingdom come, your tears would not distance ekiti people from gullibility.

While you are here foolishly seething that your pretentious party was totally decimated in Ekiti.

The Ekiti people are happy with their decision.

4 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by Descartes: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
Wow it's amazing smiley

2 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by gratieao: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

oloriburuku tell us about Clifford orji, osinkwaku, eze ego and the legendary okija shrine. your lineage will all die in the uselu neurological centre, your real family house. I smack igbo-la from casava background for pass time.
Stup1d Dr Oyenusi brother

4 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by jmaine: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
cyril83:

Was there any queue for a bag of rice in osun ? Recharge cards were not shared but thrown to the sky. Reverse is the case in ekiti where people were asked to form a single file for a bag of rice and a cup of palm oil.

Imagine the ultra stupidity in your post. It is even more disrespectful for Aregbe to have citizens scrambling for mere N100 recharge cards . . .

You just messed up yourself by admitting that the Osun people are even more hungry , untidy and too desperate than their Ekiti counterparts

4 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by anago90: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
gratieao:
Stup1d Dr Oyenusi brother

I know you are pained by the whopping you got yesterday. tell me the enclave of thieves!!!! alaigbo ain't gat rival, we all saw the isakaba movie. as well as the luxurious bus avoidance of crossing the head bridge to osha anything pass 8:00pm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo / Senator-elect Uche Ekwunife Storms Nightclub In Awka, Anambra State. Photo / Ekweremadu Seeks Buhari’s Support For Creation Of State Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.