Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo (6748 Views)

Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic / EXPOSE: Bokoharam In Military Uniform To Welcome Jonathan Baga's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by JEITO: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
I just fold my arms, cross my legs sidon dey laff grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by gratieao: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

animal show us your device. not everyone use cheap Chinese imitations like y'all mofos.
Mad man. I will not only show you my phone, I'll as well show u my prick. Poor man

3 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by cyril83(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
jmaine:

While you are here foolishly seething that your pretentious party was totally decimated in Ekiti.

The Ekiti people are happy with their decision.

Fayose is just like the lunatic ikemba who took advantge of gullibility and abject poverty of the igbos and tuned their chicken brain to where ever he liked.

I pray ekiti people also realise their mistake and wake up from their gullible slumber because their mumu brothers from the east had woken up and decided to sell out the tools ( biafra ) he used to cage them.

4 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by anago90: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
gratieao:
Mad man. I will not only show you my phone, I'll as well show u my prick. Poor man

morrafucker techno using plonker!!!! my device will feed your cursed lineage for more than a month you know. shame us morrafucker, Motorola driods ain't for mofos like you loser.

1 Like

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by gratieao: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

I know you are pained by the whopping you got yesterday. tell me the enclave of thieves!!!! alaigbo ain't gat rival, we all saw the isakaba movie. as well as the luxurious bus avoidance of crossing the head bridge to osha anything pass 8:00pm.
Keep on deluding your self. You Soka horror forest dweller
Animal, here are list of notorious armed robbers in Nigeria with 7 out of ten being Yorubas
NIGERIA TOP TEN ARMED ROBBERS

1. DR. OYENUSI- The greatest Nigerian armed robber in history and number One Nigeria Armed Robber. Oyenusi is a Yoruba man from Osun State.

2. BABATUNDE – another notorious armed robber from Yoruba who bastardized white lace in his days with his gang. He operated with his gang almost the same time with Dr. Oyenusi- (the greatest Nigerian Armed robber in history).

3. FOLORUNSO – another powerful known armed robber of Yoruba origin who stole with blood in his hands. He was Babatunde’s best friend and they rob most times as a gang. He was said to have impregnated one of Babatunde’s wives before he was killed.

4. SHINA RAMBO: A no nonsense Armed Robber. Nobody knows whether he is for real or a myth. He is also proudly Yoruba.

5. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI- A celebrity Armed Robber that made dummies out of the Nigerian police in the 80′s. Lawrence Anini whose gangs caused fear and terror in Benin. He was from(Mid West) today’s Edo state and his mother is Yoruba. Many believed he’s smart in Robbery but not still as smarter or dangerous like Dr. Oyenusi(the greatest Nigerian Armed Robber).

6. MONDAY OSUNBOR- Another bloody Armed Robber of Yoruba origin. Osunbor is Anini’s deputy.

7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU. Remember he was the senior Cop that made Anini’s career successful. He was a top Armed Robber in police uniform. He supplied intelligence and Arms to Anini’s gang. He was number three in Anini’s Gang and number seven in Nigeria’s Armed Robbers history book. He’s also a Yoruba man.

8. KAYODE WILLIAMS- Another brutal Armed Robber in history who later turned Pastor. The son of famous Mrs. Williams. Kayode was Oyenusi’s best friend and he is Yoruba.

9. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO- A ritualist, robber who killed people for ritual purposes, hitman, racketeering, loan sharking and general crime merchandise. He is igbo.

10. DERICO AND YEMO.

5 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by cyril83(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
jmaine:

Imagine the ultra stupidity in your post. It is even more disrespectful for Aregbe to have citizens scrambling for mere N100 recharge cards . . .

You just messed up yourself by admitting that the Osun people are even more hungry , untidy and too desperate than their Ekiti counterparts

Throwing something to the crowd to appreciate their turnout is different from asking the crowd to form a single file for a bag of rice and the ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by gratieao: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
anago90:

morrafucker techno using plonker!!!! my device will feed your cursed lineage for more than a month you know. shame us morrafucker, Motorola driods ain't for mofos like you loser.
Poverty is a curse

3 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by jmaine: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
cyril83:

Fayose is just like the lunatic ikemba who took advantge of gullibility and abject poverty of the igbos and tuned their chicken brain to where ever he likes.

Dolt, what has the Igbos got to do with this ? . I see you are desperately looking for an non existent outlet to synthesize more silly views loaded in your cranium.

And you believe Osun State too are not suffering from abject poverty. You shouldn't get me started cos I served in Osun state and I know what's up . . . . .

cyril83:

I pray ekiti people also realise their mistake and wake up from their gullible slumber because their mumu brothers from the east had woken up and decided to sell out the tools ( biafra ) he used to cage them.

The alleged "mistake" only exist in your faulty brain in need of some violent recalibration exercise. Your Igbo references attest to your sad mental state.

Fayemi was disgraced out of office for the fraud he was . . . .Deal with it . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by gratieao: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
Its a known fact, that most Yorubas are fond of calling the Igbos thieves on every slight misunderstanding among them. We know that Yorubas are the original Thieves and Crooks in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by jummylaw(f): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
The only way PDP can win dis election is through rigging and they knows it, the same stadium PDP neglected and was renovated by APC was been used by PDP shameless people, they should compare and contrast the 4yrs of APC in Osun and 8yrs of PDP and show us their result. PDP should not get it twisted, Ekiti people voted for Fayose and not PDP. Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola will win these election. How will PDP even campaign in Osun, that they looted the state for 8yrs and they want the people to vote for them again abi..... We know the plan, we know Jonathan needs these state to be PDP to make the rigging process of 2015 easier.

2 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by jmaine: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
cyril83:

There is a difference from throwing something to the crowd to appreciate their turnout to asking the crowd to form a single file for a bag of rice and the ingredients.

You still sounding acutely mo.ronic with this dude. So in your own warped thinking , an appreciation of a bag of rice with ingredients ain't worth more than dehumanizing your supporters by making them scramble for N100 recharge cards.

Indirectly , you are trying to say the good people of Osun state are way too cheap and shameless to be scrambling for N100 recharge cards . . . . LOlz . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by cyril83(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
gratieao:
Animal, here are list of notorious armed robbers in Nigeria with 7 out of ten being Yorubas

1. DR. OYENUSI- The greatest Nigerian armed robber in history and number One Nigeria Armed Robber. Oyenusi is a Yoruba man from Osun State.

2. BABATUNDE – another notorious armed robber from Yoruba who bastardized white lace in his days with his gang. He operated with his gang almost the same time with Dr. Oyenusi- (the greatest Nigerian Armed robber in history).

3. FOLORUNSO – another powerful known armed robber of Yoruba origin who stole with blood in his hands. He was Babatunde’s best friend and they rob most times as a gang. He was said to have impregnated one of Babatunde’s wives before he was killed.

4. SHINA RAMBO: A no nonsense Armed Robber. Nobody knows whether he is for real or a myth. He is also proudly Yoruba.

5. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI- A celebrity Armed Robber that made dummies out of the Nigerian police in the 80′s. Lawrence Anini whose gangs caused fear and terror in Benin. He was from(Mid West) today’s Edo state and his mother is Yoruba. Many believed he’s smart in Robbery but not still as smarter or dangerous like Dr. Oyenusi(the greatest Nigerian Armed Robber).

6. MONDAY OSUNBOR- Another bloody Armed Robber of Yoruba origin. Osunbor is Anini’s deputy.

7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU. Remember he was the senior Cop that made Anini’s career successful. He was a top Armed Robber in police uniform. He supplied intelligence and Arms to Anini’s gang. He was number three in Anini’s Gang and number seven in Nigeria’s Armed Robbers history book. He’s also a Yoruba man.

8. KAYODE WILLIAMS- Another brutal Armed Robber in history who later turned Pastor. The son of famous Mrs. Williams. Kayode was Oyenusi’s best friend and he is Yoruba.

9. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO- A ritualist, robber who killed people for ritual purposes, hitman, racketeering, loan sharking and general crime merchandise. He is igbo.

10. DERICO AND YEMO.

You forgot to mention lawrence anini the most notorious armed robber in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by gratieao: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
Yoruba thieves, whom Nigerians generally also regards as natural born cowards and Lazy bones.

2 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by cyril83(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
jmaine:

You still sounding acutely mo.ronic with this dude. So in your own warped thinking , an appreciation of a bag of rice with ingredients ain't worth more than dehumanizing your supporters by making them scramble for N100 recharge cards.

Indirectly , you are trying to say the good people of Osun state are way too cheap and shameless to be scrambling for N100 recharge cards . . . . LOlz . . . . .

Asking old ages to form a single line for a gift sounds horrible and humiliating.

1 Like

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by gratieao: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
cyril83:

You forgot to mention lawrence anini the most notorious armed robber in the history of Nigeria.

Check number 5

1 Like

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by jmaine: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
cyril83:

Asking old ages to form a single line for a gift sounds horrible and humiliating.

And you believe allowing the old to also scramble for a mere N100 recharge card that doesn't even measure up to the rice is less humiliating and horrible . grin grin

You are doing a great disservice to yourself here . . . .
Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by idumuose(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
What is this gibberish you are saying?
anago90:

oloriburuku tell us about Clifford orji, osinkwaku, eze ego and the legendary okija shrine. your lineage will all die in the uselu neurological centre, your real family house. I smack igbo-la from casava background for pass time.

2 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by cyril83(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
jmaine:

And you believe allowing the old to also scramble for a mere N100 recharge card that doesn't even measure up to the rice is less humiliating and horrible . grin grin

You are doing a great disservice to yourself here . . . .

Whatever happened in ekiti will never happen in osun.

1 Like

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by hakimade(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Jonah i advise u not to joke with yoruba's they are friendly killers

2 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by jmaine: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
cyril83:

Whatever happened in ekiti will never happen in osun.

A better post than insulting the sensibilities of the great people of Ekiti State . . .

1 Like

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by idumuose(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
gratieao:

10. DERICO AND YEMO.
`°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°``°``°•.¸¸.•°
‎​grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

4 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by rattlesnake(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
Rikidony: GEJ breaking the heart of the supporters of APC since 1930 grin grin grin grin
i wonder what u gain from saying rubbish and opening ur teeth....cant u be mature for once...WTF is supporter of APC....hiannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by idumuose(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thank you very much bro for this revelation.
gratieao: Its a known fact, that most Yorubas are fond of calling the Igbos thieves on every slight misunderstanding among them. We know that Yorubas are the original Thieves and Crooks in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by rozayx5(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
idumuose: Thank you very much bro for this revelation.
cheesy revelation

2 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by hardbody: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
SirShymex:

Git, can't you see your caption is utterly disrespectful? Shut ya gob, prick.

And isn't funny that the pretentious imp, Gboliwe, was also on the thread and she contributed to it. Yet the same idi.otic plonker is going to wake up tomorrow and start crying tribalism/bigotry everywhere, blaming Seun and everyone, but herself and her ilk, for the role(s) they play in the act.

You SOBs aren't deceiving anyone but yourselves. Boko haram is slowly but surely going to light up a c4 under ya ar.ses soon, anyway. undecided

P.S: no pillock should quote my post.

You construct good english....stupidly.

Datzall.....

I dont speak politics, so i am not joining issues with you people on your Nigerian politics...
Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by nigeriandream(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
It's so sad that in this country, a man that was accused of murder and who won a senatorial seat from the confines of a prison wall still has the temerity to vie for governorship of his state. And yet he has a chance to win it. Very laughable, yet sad.

3 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by cyril83(m): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
gratieao: Its a known fact, that most Yorubas are fond of calling the Igbos thieves on every slight misunderstanding among them. We know that Yorubas are the original Thieves and Crooks in Nigeria.

Why must it be the Igbos that top the list of 419 suspects? Likes of goddy anabor , fred ajudua, etc. Why must it be the Igbo that are most frequently arrested for drug peddling? Why must it be the Igbos that will champion the manufacture and sale of fake and adulterated drugs ? Why must it be the igbos that kidnap and fond of rituals.

5 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by cyril83(m): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
jmaine:

A better post than insulting the sensibilities of the great people of Ekiti State . . .

Are you satisfied ? If yes, i implore you to do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by gebest: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: So GEJ no die again?,silly people.supporter of APC
wetin dem say e kill am before?
Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by jmaine: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
cyril83:

Are you satisfied ? If yes, i implore you to do the needful.

What needful . . . . ?
Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by nigeriandream(m): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Bros it is very immature of us as citizens of one and the same country to still be seeing ourselves as thieves or whatever. It is only uncivilised thinking that makes us see ourselves as enemies rather than the brothers that we are. Igbo, Yoruba, Fulani, Ibibio, Ijaw, Edo, Hausa, Efik, Tiv, Jukun, Kanuri...whatever ethnic nationality that we hail from, we must learn to see ourselves as brothers from the same fatherland.
idumuose: Thank you very much bro for this revelation.

1 Like

Re: Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo by anago90: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
idumuose: What is this gibberish you are saying?

the fvckhead that sired you talk to himself and hear unknown voices, spewing gibberish is hereditary in your cursed lineage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: INEC Warn Candidates Against Early Campaign / Senator-elect Uche Ekwunife Storms Nightclub In Awka, Anambra State. Photo / The Kaduna State Women Economic Empowerment Summit 2019. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.