Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers (1982 Views)

WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. / Reports On The Quds Day Zaria Massacre Investigation / Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by ShiaMuslim: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by untainted: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
I initially thought it was a coldblooded massacre.
But the video shows a clash.

What would you say if you hear that a "stone throwing bunch"
overpowers a group of Nigerian soldiers?

Soldiers did what they had to do

ShiaMuslim:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1sq23amdyU

3 Likes

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by ShiaMuslim: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
untainted: I initially thought it was a coldblooded massacre.
But the video shows a clash.
What would you say if you hear that a "stone throwing bunch"
overpowers a group of Nigerian soldiers?
Soldiers did what they had to do

from the video it is clear that the soldiers were not shot at. at least, no more baseless argument of anyone shooting at soldiers. if they were shot at, i don't think they would be parading the way they were, and moving step by step to look for protesters.

talking about clash, all around the world, demos and protests get out of hand and the police intervenes with tear gas, water canon, and rubber bullets. what led protesters to seek stones to throw at soldiers? and the majority of the protesters were either running, taking cover, laying on the ground or hiding. also, when people are going on their peaceful rally and you insist on dispersing them, clearing the road, or feeling too important and powerful to respect the fundamental human rights of Nigerians to protest on their roads by not wanting to wait, then you are the transgressor here and not the protesters throwing stones who were provoked or felt insulted. that is assuming that the allegation by Sheikh Zakzaky that the attack/provocation by soldiers was premeditated and the soldiers were sent from Abuja isn't true.

talking about "cold blooded" murder, that is exactly what happened to 2 of the 3 sons of Sheikh Zakzaky arrested by the soldiers. 2 of them were killed in the custody of the soldiers. a 3rd got his legs broken, and one was killed in the protest.

anyways, everyone is entitled to his opinion. and the army command says it is investigating the incident. lets wait and see their conclusions.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by ShiaMuslim: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
the Quds Days rally which takes place annually is recorded. however, the recording concentrates on the procession's head, and not the tail end which stretches back several kilometers. the below videos capture how the procession was going on peacefully, and the attack on the tail end of the procession went unnoticed. hopefully, more videos may be released to reveal how the attack really started. or possibly the Islamic Movement is first waiting for the investigation to conclude before releasing any eye-opening video that would expose everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8RJq4HYsao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n90Lhe--8lg

3 Likes

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by untainted: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
@Shia Muslim
I agree with you that tear gas might have dispersed
the crowd.

You made very strong points and everybody with a
tinge of humanity will totally agree that going by the
video (unless it went further than just the part we saw)
the soldiers should have employed absolute restraint.

It breaks my heart when I see people killed by those
paid to protect them but I also believe that in a war
you can't win, when you see the person by your side
drop from a bullet fired, you take cover and run back home.

That they had to wait until 33 of them were killed does not
make sense to me.

But like you said, investigations will reveal the truth though
I strongly believe the authorities never say the truth.
Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by ShiaMuslim: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
untainted: @Shia Muslim
I agree with you that tear gas might have dispersed
the crowd.
You made very strong points and everybody with a
tinge of humanity will totally agree that going by the
video (unless it went further than just the part we saw)
the soldiers should have employed absolute restraint.
It breaks my heart when I see people killed by those
paid to protect them but I also believe that in a war
you can't win, when you see the person by your side
drop from a bullet fired, you take cover and run back home.
That they had to wait until 33 of them were killed does not
make sense to me.
But like you said, investigations will reveal the truth though
I strongly believe the authorities never say the truth.

my brother, the rally stretches kilometers. tens of thousands converge on this annual procession. so even 33 killed isn't because the protesters waited till 33 are killed. it is obvious that if they would have stayed or intended on confrontation many more would have been killed. also, protesters were arrested. how did the soldiers manage to arrest "violent" protesters if the protesters were really violent? and guess what? among those arrested and killed in custody were the sons of Zakzaky who were meant to be among the leaders and movers of the rally. what does that tell you? is that a violent rally?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by oderemo(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Can the mod move this to religion section pls. Fed up with
Religion in politics and politics in religion.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by crosbreaka: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
if it was only passing that these soldiers wanted, and they did not have any other motives to spill blood, the soldiers would have taken an alternative route or exercise patience. otherwise, it is obvious that they valued their ego and right to pass more than the lives of these Nigerians. if they were not armed with tear gas and other non-lethal means to disperse protesters, the soldiers should have exercised restraint, change their route, waited or call in for the police to disperse the protesters with what would possibly see no one killed. it is better to spare the life of a human being than to kill him/her in order to pass or display power.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by Nctrice(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
OP so After you must have doctored and re-doctored the video you are now feeding us with over used garbage! Mr. Man if you are looking for people to deceive I advice you go gather together those your Almajiri folks and fool them, at least you could crate more bomber out of them! Hopeless set of religious bigot!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by ShiaMuslim: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nctrice: OP so After you must have doctored and re-doctored the video you are now feeding us with over used garbage! Mr. Man if you are looking for people to deceive I advice you go gather together those your Almajiri folks and fool them, at least you could crate more bomber out of them! Hopeless set of religious bigot!

that is your assumption.

i found the video online and i chose to share with the online community i am part of. i did not create the video for you to say i "doctored" it. besides, if it was really doctored, then the person who "doctored" it is a poor and foolish doctor to have left the part showing stones being thrown. doctored or not doctored, opinions thus far are stated based on what is seen. and what is seen is enough to use as basis for my comments i already stated and to validate those comments. you should deal with the message, and not attack the messenger. painting your fonts in red will not make your post carry more sense or less foolishness.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by Ologorione1: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pls how can i download d video
Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by Nctrice(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
ShiaMuslim:

that is your assumption.

i found the video online and i chose to share with the online community i am part of. i did not create the video for you to say i "doctored" it. besides, if it was really doctored, then the person who "doctored" it is a poor and foolish doctor to have left the part showing stones being thrown. doctored or not doctored, opinions thus far are stated based on what is seen. and what is seen is enough to use as basis for my comments i already stated and to validate those comments. you should deal with the message, and not attack the messenger. painting your fonts in red will not make your post carry more sense or less foolishness.
that you chose to leave you font Colour at default is not my problem, if my choice of font colour is your problem, then am sorry you may have to deal with it alone. Having said that! One thing you Jihadis feel is that every person you talk to is a fool and should only see things from your own perspective, you hoodwink people to their early grave promising them virgins after death(I wonder what virgin would like to sleep with a dead man!) but you forget that not everyone is as stereotype in reasoning as your religion has made you to believe and made you believe that you are to kill anyone that refuses to be stereotype in reasoning like you all are! Until the Nigerian Army comes out and tell the world that some soldiers went haywire and decided to kill some muslims for no reason then we both have an issue to discuss anything short of that, then we will always stand by the version of Nigerian Army narration of what transpired that day! You know why? Its because going by recent records only Muslims has attacked more innocent people and armed security agents than the Nigerian Army has ever done!
NB: before I called you a jihadist I scrolled through your profile and took note of the kind of post you have been making!

4 Likes

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
What was the procession all about?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by ShiaMuslim: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nctrice: that you chose to leave you font Colour at default is not my problem, if my choice of font colour is your problem, then am sorry you may have to deal with it alone. Having said that! One thing you Jihadis feel is that every person you talk to is a fool and should only see things from your own perspective, you hoodwink people to their early grave promising them virgins after death(I wonder what virgin would like to sleep with a dead man!) but you forget that not everyone is as stereotype in reasoning as your religion has made you to believe and made you believe that you are to kill anyone that refuses to be stereotype in reasoning like you all are! Until the Nigerian Army come out and tell the world that some soldiers went haywire and decided to kill some muslims for no reason then we both have an issue to discuss anything short of that, then we will always stand by the version of Nigerian Army about what transpired that day! You know why? Its because going by recent record only Muslims has attacked more innocent people and armed security agents than the Nigerian Army has ever done!
NB: before I called you a jihadist I scrolled through your profile and took note of the kind of post you have been making!

honestly, i am amused!!! grin

if i am to start dissecting your post and replying to the preposterous points you made, i would give credence to your words. so i wouldn't budge.

what is amusing is your new definition of "jihadist". according to you "jihadist" is a poster who made a certain kind of posts online identifiable by you!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by Nctrice(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
crosbreaka: if it was only passing that these soldiers wanted, and they did not have any other motives to spill blood, the soldiers would have taken an alternative route or exercise patience. otherwise, it is obvious that they valued their ego and right to pass more than the lives of these Nigerians. if they were not armed with tear gas and other non-lethal means to disperse protesters, the soldiers should have exercised restraint, change their route, waited or call in for the police to disperse the protesters with what would possibly see no one killed. it is better to spare the life of a human being than to kill him/her in order to pass or display power.
its funny how you are been hoodwinked and you fell for the simple trick! If only you know what I mean! Before a soldier is called one he must have gone through series of training about the act of war and combat and the value of life, except a soldier goes haywire he sticks to those rules till the latter! If not for anything, soldiers are known for obeying rules and command and the Nigerian Army is no exception! One set of people in our today's world that has no respect for human lives are Muslim extremist and an average Muslim is one!

4 Likes

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by mencade5(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
those bas.tards were gun down. Potential terrorists.

I said it, since the hausa man had freedom to go middle east terrorism will appear in our country here it is.

Bas.tards, maggots!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by mencade5(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
crosbreaka: if it was only passing that these soldiers wanted, and they did not have any other motives to spill blood, the soldiers would have taken an alternative route or exercise patience. otherwise, it is obvious that they valued their ego and right to pass more than the lives of these Nigerians. if they were not armed with tear gas and other non-lethal means to disperse protesters, the soldiers should have exercised restraint, change their route, waited or call in for the police to disperse the protesters with what would possibly see no one killed. it is better to spare the life of a human being than to kill him/her in order to pass or display power.
mr man, soldiers have right to road, no matter who you are you must give way for military to pass. Anywhere in the world, it is the same thing.

Why would almajiri prevent soldiers from using the road?
Nonsense

soldiers shoot them more if they block your road.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by Nctrice(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
ShiaMuslim:

honestly, i am amused!!! grin

if i am to start dissecting your post and replying to the preposterous points you made, i would give credence to your words. so i wouldn't budge.
you shouldn't even dare it! What on earth would you have to say?

ShiaMuslim:
what is amusing is your new definition of "jihadist". according to you "jihadist" is a poster who made a certain kind of posts online identifiable by you!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
who is laughing with this one? angry

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by Nctrice(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
ShiaMuslim:

that is your assumption.

there is a difference between a Message and a Hoax! The Video you just posted is nothing but a HOAX! Get that into your thick Skull!

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by Faun(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
God bless the Nigerian Army for a job well done!
I fully support them on this one cool

3 Likes

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by mencade5(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
Faun: God bless the Nigerian Army for a job well done!
well said, gun down those almajiri if they try another nonsense.

Soldiers are the owners of road. It is there in the constitution. You must give them way wgeb they are moving.

Moreover, that zakkzaky baztards has link with some terrorist organisation in the middle east.

If not for some useless moles and betrayers in the army all this nonsense wouldnt have happen.

Soldiers, more bullet to your gun, moral to your ego, gun those fvcking jihadists down.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by ZhulFiqar: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Council of Scholars in Pakistan Condoles Sheikh Zakzaky

Members of the Coucil of Scholars in Pakistan condoled Sheikh Zakzaky over the Interational Quds Day martyrs. In a paper released and signed by 17 Scholars, the paper condemned the brutal killings of peaceful protesters by Nigerian Soldiers.

The Names of the are Scholars who signed the paper include:

1. Maulana Mufti Muhammad Rafi'u Uthmani Qari A Director in Darul Ulum Foundation, Karachi Pakistan.

2. Maulana Mufi Muhammad Hanif Jalundahari, a Director Alkhair Foundation.

3. Maulana Dr Muhammad Nasir Zafar

4.Maulana Mufti Munebur Rahman,

5. Maulana Dr. Ragib Na'emiy

6. Maulana Hafiz Muhammad Tahir Ashrafy

7. Maulana Hafiz Gaffar

8. Maulana Abulmustafa Jesti

9. Maulana Abdulmalik

10. Maulana Abdushakur Naqshabandi

11. Sahibuzadihi Uthman Noori

12. Maulana Zubair Ahmad Zaheer

13. Maulana Jawid Akar Saqiy

14. Maulana Sahibuzadihi Sajid Mahmud

15 Maulana Sayyid Azhar Ahmad Bukhari

16. Maulana Dr.Amjad Husain

17. Maulana Abdulkabir Azadi.

They condemned the kllings of Sheikh's Zakzaky three son along with tenths of his followers

http://islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1230:council-of-scholars-of-pakistan&catid=41:frontpage
Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by Nctrice(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
OkijaAmaka: What was the procession all about?
They said the procession was for the killing of Palestine in Gaza by the IDF! While they turn a blind eye to the killings of fellow Nigerians by Boko Haram! They call Palestines their brothers and protest their killing but throw away their filty and shameless faces to the killing of their fellow country men! To them the killing of Palestine is paramount to the killing of their fellow country men!
I can't seem to write out the anger in me after seeing this thread and the Hoax of a video embedded in it! Am out!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by ZhulFiqar: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liberty Radio Crew Condoles S. Zakzaky

ZakzakyOn Friday the 1st of Aug., 2014 More people troop to the resident of Shekh Zakzaky for condolence and prayers for the souls of the martrys. Crew from LibertyRadio Kaduna was among the groups who paid sympathy visit too.

The 7th day prayer was attended by thousands of Muslims from far and near. There were recitation of holy Qur'an, the supplication of Kumyal, Ziyarats as well as matam on the Karbala tragedy.

The Leader of the Islamic Movement said whatever calamity befells a believer should remember the calamity of Karbala as it was the highest form of calamity in the history of humanity adding that the calamity is very minute compared with the calamity of Abi Abdullahil Husain(Alaihis salam).

Among those who paid condolence visit include Sheikh Nur Das, Sheikh Saleh Zariya and Sheikh Bashir Lawal.

http://islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1232:freedom-radio-crew-condoles-s-zakzaky&catid=41:frontpage
Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by jd3trice(m): 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Animals in human skin

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by tit(f): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
Faun: God bless the Nigerian Army for a job well done!

the soldiers no try at all.
Did you not see the hoodlums attacking the soldiers at the 4th minute of the video?
I thank Allah, they were able to escape with their lives!

Shia,
your video did not show when the Quds were shooting the soldiers.
Look for that part of the video.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by Mabaleosi(m): 12:10am On Aug 03, 2014
ShiaMuslim:

from the video it is clear that the soldiers were not shot at. at least, no more baseless argument of anyone shooting at soldiers. if they were shot at, i don't think they would be parading the way they were, and moving step by step to look for protesters.

talking about clash, all around the world, demos and protests get out of hand and the police intervenes with tear gas, water canon, and rubber bullets. what led protesters to seek stones to throw at soldiers? and the majority of the protesters were either running, taking cover, laying on the ground or hiding. also, when people are going on their peaceful rally and you insist on dispersing them, clearing the road, or feeling too important and powerful to respect the fundamental human rights of Nigerians to protest on their roads by not wanting to wait, then you are the transgressor here and not the protesters throwing stones who were provoked or felt insulted. that is assuming that the allegation by Sheikh Zakzaky that the attack/provocation by soldiers was premeditated and the soldiers were sent from Abuja isn't true.

talking about "cold blooded" murder, that is exactly what happened to 2 of the 3 sons of Sheikh Zakzaky arrested by the soldiers. 2 of them were killed in the custody of the soldiers. a 3rd got his legs broken, and one was killed in the protest.

anyways, everyone is entitled to his opinion. and the army command says it is investigating the incident. lets wait and see their conclusions.
you talked about violation of your right to protest but you failed to realised that other Nigerians right to use the roads freely was violated by your protest. Whenever you embark on such protest, please always endeavour to do it in a way that other people going on their lawful businesses are not disturb. We are all Nigerians and our rights need to be respected by every one of us.
Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by oderemo(m): 12:14am On Aug 03, 2014
Religion opium of the ppl.
Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 03, 2014
My guy.

Its like the OP knew why i asked the question and decided to ignore me.
Dont mind those mofos, Chibok girls they cant protest for but Palestinians thousands of miles away are those they are concern about their wellbeing.

Why cant those Jihardists get visas to Gaza and face IDF instead of blocking the free flow of traffick here?
Nctrice: They said the procession was for the killing of Palestine in Gaza by the IDF! While they turn a blind eye to the killings of fellow Nigerians by Boko Haram! They call Palestines their brothers and protest their killing but throw away their filty and shameless faces to the killing of their fellow country men! To them the killing of Palestine is paramount to the killing of their fellow country men!
I can't seem to write out the anger in me after seeing this thread and the Hoax of a video embedded in it! Am out!
Re: Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers by Ekundayo7: 7:15am On Aug 03, 2014
Identity all protestors in their "peaceful" support of terrorists and deport them immediately to Gaza. They can fully experience and take part in their brother's fight. Until Nigerian Muslims start acting like Nigerian citizens, they will continue to be nothing more and nothing less than terrorists within our borders who need to be monitored and ultimately expelled. Please go to your preferred shia/sunni/shari'a paradise. I hear ISIS is in need of "professionals" to rebuild the Muslim Caliphate from scratch.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Six Ministers to quit. Jonathan panics. / North West PDP Governors Shun Pro-jonathan TAN Rally In Kano / Real Reasons Why Jonathan Abandoned Pdp Rally In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.