Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Real Reasons Why Jonathan Abandoned Pdp Rally In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reasons Why Jonathan Abandoned Pdp Rally In Imo State (1981 Views)

PDP In Dilemma Over Jonathan’s Abandoned Campaign Materials - Vanguard / PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reasons Why Jonathan Abandoned Pdp Rally In Imo State by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: REAL REASON WHY
PRESIDENT JONATHAN ABANDONED IMO PDP.
COMFIRMED REPORT REACHING MY DESK THIS
EVENING HAD IT THAT PRESIDENT JONATHAN
DECIDED TO COME VERY LATE FOR THE
SCHEDULED PDP RALLY IN IMO WAS BECAUSE
OF THE MASSIVE SUPPORT ROCHAS IS STILL
ENJOYING IN IMO COUPLED WITH THE
INTIMIDATING CROWD THAT ATTENDED HIS
DECLARATION LAST MONDAY. ACCORDING TO
MR PRESIDENT, THERE IS NO HOPE FOR HIM IN
IMO. IT HAS ALSO BEEN REVEALED THAT HALF
OF THE FEW PEOPLE THAT ATTENDED THE PDP
RALLY IN IMO TODAY WERE HIRED FROM
NEIGHBORING STATES YET THE STADIUM
WAS SCANTY. WHAT A SHAME. PDP RIP

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Jonathan Abandoned Pdp Rally In Imo State by Remarkable: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
profjustine:
BREAKING NEWS: REAL REASON WHY
PRESIDENT JONATHAN ABANDONED IMO PDP.
COMFIRMED REPORT REACHING MY DESK THIS
EVENING HAD IT THAT PRESIDENT JONATHAN
DECIDED TO COME VERY LATE FOR THE
SCHEDULED PDP RALLY IN IMO WAS BECAUSE
OF THE MASSIVE SUPPORT ROCHAS IS STILL
ENJOYING IN IMO COUPLED WITH THE
INTIMIDATING CROWD THAT ATTENDED HIS
DECLARATION LAST MONDAY. ACCORDING TO
MR PRESIDENT, THERE IS NO HOPE FOR HIM IN
IMO. IT HAS ALSO BEEN REVEALED THAT HALF
OF THE FEW PEOPLE THAT ATTENDED THE PDP
RALLY IN IMO TODAY WERE HIRED FROM
NEIGHBORING STATES YET THE STADIUM
WAS SCANTY. WHAT A SHAME. PDP RIP

...ironic, that was NOT the information reaching my desk... and Mr. President nevr said/thought that at all...

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Jonathan Abandoned Pdp Rally In Imo State by zantama05(m): 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
I don't vote for GEJ ah ma by force undecided
we need change

3 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Jonathan Abandoned Pdp Rally In Imo State by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
END OF THE ROAD FOR IMO PDP

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Jonathan Abandoned Pdp Rally In Imo State by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Remarkable:

...ironic, that was NOT the information reaching my desk... and Mr. President nevr said/thought that at all...
Actually the stadium seats were empty which
means low turn out considering the fact that a
president visited that of Apc was intimidating
Re: Real Reasons Why Jonathan Abandoned Pdp Rally In Imo State by bruno419(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
Stupid and hopeless Op.

Do u know Our president campaigned In Anambra today

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Jonathan Abandoned Pdp Rally In Imo State by pistol: 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
nonsense.
i was there all through the day.
most of the people left before GEJ arrived due to the fact that the were tired of waiting and exhausted.
at the crowds peak around 12 noon,there were more people outside than inside.
APC continue telling yourselves lies

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Jonathan Abandoned Pdp Rally In Imo State by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
Akuko
Re: Real Reasons Why Jonathan Abandoned Pdp Rally In Imo State by Adminisher: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
pistol:
nonsense.
i was there all through the day.
most of the people left before GEJ arrived due to the fact that the were tired of waiting and exhausted.
at the crowds peak around 12 noon,there were more people outside than inside.
APC continue telling yourselves lies

You are just saying the same thing here. A hired crowd is on a timed service delivery day rate. The money paid expired and they left for something else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reasons Why Jonathan Abandoned Pdp Rally In Imo State by 100Cents: 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
Where is your desk located ?

Rubbish thread ?
Re: Real Reasons Why Jonathan Abandoned Pdp Rally In Imo State by Remarkable: 1:00am On Jan 18, 2015
profjustine:

Actually the stadium seats were empty which
means low turn out considering the fact that a
president visited that of Apc was intimidating
before nko? do you want me to show you pictures or videos of Buharis campaign with empty seats in the stadium too?

(1) (Reply)

While Israel Is Supporting GEJ, Kerry Stopped To COVERTLY Support Buhari. / It is well / Party Suprememacy Over NASS Independency? My Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.