Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) (50478 Views)

We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye / Unholy intimacy! Dis Catholic Archbishops! / The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by booblacain(m): 12:51am On Aug 21, 2014
Archbishop na miliki, Pope na enjoyment, Imam na gbaladun.

1 Like

Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by wirelessssss(m): 12:58am On Aug 21, 2014
NL looking cool
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by Amack(m): 1:16am On Aug 21, 2014
Bazinga: And yet these protestants accuse my dear bishop oyedepo of scamming his members. Well, even the holy holy priests and rev. Fathers are worst of.

Only Jesus know his true followers and flocks.
. Oyedepo 3 private jets is over 70 million dollars. This priest are saint when you come to that.
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by kennyamusa(m): 1:25am On Aug 21, 2014
SirShymex:

I don't really like getting too deep into religion...but I'll do for a bit tonight before . Just so you know, I'm from proper Christian family, got baptised twice, and I went to Christian schools.

Bruv, you can make all the excuses in the world, however, that doesn't negate the fact that the Vatican is the richest establishment on the planet. Everything you see on the outside is just ruse - they're making billions off people. So, what happened to being Christ-like, since Christianity was built on being like him and everything he preached while he was 'alive'? I won't even get into Church of England (Anglican Diocese).
point of correction,u don't get baptised twice if u r truely a christian,once is okay,twice makes it useless 2.I would be here waiting when u would talk about Anglican and Anglicans 3.What do is ur aim and objective concerning this post,Riddcule,Mockery or Correction cos all ur point are baseless and out of fact,if u have a bis about religion,y don't u keep it to yourself,no 1 is interested in personal opinion abt it 4.Make research about things before u post them 5.LIke v been saying Christians are the problem of christianity,am not a catholics but v asked catholics even Rev fathers as well as other minister ,I did my research and v come to realise those houses u mentioned r not even theirs but what I would call 'houses 4 u while serving' abi make dem no take care of themselves again,and people like like you will still open your mouth to tell them that christ wasn't wretched. 5.I am not saying they r nt extravagant. But it is certainly not the way as u put it. 6. Am eager to hear about Anglicanism from you that does no resarch work but Jumps into conclusion to get attention.Am waiting
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:36am On Aug 21, 2014
apolonius: These men of the robes in capitalism's capital are spending little kobos compared to the Oyedepos,Okoties and Oyakhilomes of the impoverished counties of Nigeria.

Looking for real men of opulence and extravagance?Check the criminal billionaires aka pentecostal pastors of Nigeria!
Gbam,Gbam, and Gbam.
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by Amack(m): 1:41am On Aug 21, 2014
They are saints when compare to naija pastor. This naija pastors are living flashy life style like one America rapper birdman.

Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:43am On Aug 21, 2014
priscaoge: Somewhere in Nigeria, GOs have their own mansions and private jet undecided while their members live in Mud house with their LeggedisBenz grin
You are so right. The first thing the GO'S do is brainwashing the gullible ones to part with their doughs. Then the brainwashed turn their brainwashers to demigods.

2 Likes

Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by davidif: 2:20am On Aug 21, 2014
SirShymex:

He's where all the dead Pastors/Popes/Prophets/Ministers are...six feet under. Buried. Dead and gone.

At least, his name is still remembered by millions of people, and his philosophy still guides the ideology of millions(if not billions) of people. A legend, an enigma, and the greatest philosopher ever!

However, do you remember the name of the Pope or the Archbishop of Canterbury, during Karl Marx's time? grin

Wow!!!! Wetin person no go read for nairaland? So the person whose flawed philosophy lead to millions of deaths of soooo many people in the 20th century is now an hero to you? Na wa o. Why don't you go ask the tens of millions of people who died under Uncle Joe (Josef Stalin) or Chairman Mao what they think of Karl Marx.

1 Like

Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by DONSIA(m): 2:32am On Aug 21, 2014
Hmm
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 21, 2014
manny4life: Smh @ this thread, you guys make it seem like they built these homes from scratch. Most of these properties are the owned by the Church, the Vatican's assets. These mansions are not individually owned, and don't forget that The Catholic Church is the wealthiest of all religions.

So that is why they should spend millions of dollars on buildings and luxurious lives for the cardinals and not invest in people...when there is poverty everywhere.....
Call a spade a spade this is juz wastage

1 Like

Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 21, 2014
babyosisi:

They do not own the houses
There are real estate owned by the Catholic Church that have appreciated in value because they were bought at prime locations
People should stop the misinformation.

Must u pple try and defend wrong tinz juz becos u r catholics...
What of the diocese that contributed 7million dollars to build residence for the arch-bishop was that one built in 1900

I juz see the hypocrisy here

Catholics r quick to condemn pentecostals over matters like this am suprised u pple can defend this

As for me wether catholics or pentecostal i dnt see why a pastor or priest should live extravagant lifestyle
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by akinladejo: 4:43am On Aug 21, 2014
Archbishop na igbadun, pope na enjoyement, imam na miliki ! Says Fela Anikulapo
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by Legit: 4:59am On Aug 21, 2014
akinladejo: Archbishop na igbadun, pope na enjoyement, imam na miliki ! Says Fela Anikulapo
Religion, Religion, Religion, how many times I did I called u. Thrice, you are causing problem for the world. Churches has become a strip club/meat market, where Pastor is the love-vendor, members drunk, some members are the stripper with their revealing clothes for pickup by men including the pastor, you pay to get in with your tithe, and you dance all day. Just like a Strip Club. Shior. Everybody has a good time, the club owner/pastor laughing to the bank.
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by Uwadiapatience(f): 5:47am On Aug 21, 2014
Let God b d judge
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 21, 2014
So because he is a bishop,"he should not enjoy the lord's blessings? Na wa 4 dis world o, u do dem go say u too do, u nor do dem go say u nor do.
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by Atk1nson(m): 5:51am On Aug 21, 2014
Many Nigerian 'pastors' come to mind. Unfortunately their followers are too blind and hardened to see that they bear no resemblance to the simple life Christ's and the apostles live.
It take more than sweet words and 'miracles' to be a Man-of-God, the earlier pepple realise it the better for them (Matthew 7:21-23)
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:09am On Aug 21, 2014
ccaramel: These houses belong to the Catholic Church. Not their private property. If they die or are replaced, the successor moves into the same property.

And the private jets don't belong to winners?
Christians defending bullshit since 1800
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 21, 2014
Pope should beam his searchlight in Nigeria. We have many of such princes here in the Church's hierarchy using his name for personal agenda.
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by thimbook2(m): 6:32am On Aug 21, 2014
freaking h@ter!
i'd suppose ud wanna go afta som of d prime property being held by sheikhs imams &co too, right?l
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by MightySparrow: 6:50am On Aug 21, 2014
Christians and their stupidity. They expose themselves and abuse their leaders, criticize their own brothers in politics, losing grounds to infidels and in turn play second fiddle especially in Nigeria.

Silly asses!

1 Like

Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by DrGill(m): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2014
scribble:

jedi and alomo are cheap assets too

remove the log from your own eye bro

just jokin...who no lyk beta tin
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by Bazinga(m): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2014
Amack: . Oyedepo 3 private jets is over 70 billion dollars. This priest are saint when you come to that.

Careful with ur utterance. Ur not God to judge anyone
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 21, 2014
SirShymex:

Keep "shaking your head" - but this is the most important message in the Bible. And the message that guides my relationship with the most high.

Luke 17:20-21: "And when he was demanded by the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God comes not with outward observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

^^^^Once you can demystify this message...you shall be saved. wink

I have read your argument on this platform and I can't help but agree with most of your submissions. Christaindom in general has poked a hole in the supposedly confidence its adherents should have on her.

Pls I'll like to get your drift on the quoted scriptures. How do you understand that bible passages?
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by popeGeorge: 7:39am On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=MiguelMi6]Some have misplaced priorities,others just enjoy what they have,its part of their rewards.The Bible makes it known that Jesus wasn't poor,he could afford the very best fleet of ships,he could afford to make reservations for the upper chamber-a mordern day presidential suite,his garments was even prophesied to be beautiful and priceless for the centurions to cast a lot for its possession.This is just a few,the Bible can tell you more.

I think extravagancy of some of them is the major problem,they flourish instead of rendering back to their flock.His Holiness POPE FRANCIS pls!
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by IyaHolyMary(f): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2014
Bazinga: And yet these protestants accuse my dear bishop oyedepo of scamming his members. Well, even the holy holy priests and rev. Fathers are worst of.

Only Jesus know his true followers and flocks.

Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by bigtt76(f): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2014
Not bad ....as God's representatives on Earth, I guess they need to live life on Earth As It Is In Heaven nor forget say 'Corporate' image matters o grin
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by gbishman: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2014
There is nothing lavish about the homes and houses shown above, to me they are very basic homes that any hard working person can own.
Take a look at those belonging to Nigerians
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by k2039: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2014
Amack: . Oyedepo 3 private jets is over 70 billion dollars. This priest are saint when you come to that.

70 billion dollars?

With 70 billion dollars, He will be the third richest man in the world.
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by Bazinga(m): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=IyaHolyMary][/quote]

No lady am not crazy.

Mods see this girl is harrassing me. Rule no 2 is broken by this girl.
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2014
ok
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by Reference(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2014
If you work for God He pays you well. It is in the scriptures so I don't have any problem with any church or minister in riches. And you simply cannot be blessed in Christianity without offering sacrifices FIRST starting with your self then your means so these men are all heavy 'givers' as well.
Re: The Lavish Homes Of American Archbishops! (pictures) by kellaa34: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2014
frosbel: is this where they abuse little children ?
......... my God have mercy on u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience Inside A Beer Parlour In Lagos / "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.