Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

If Your Man Lies To You, He Respects You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Man Lies To You, He Respects You. (700 Views)

The Real Reason Your Man Lies And Cheats (and 5 Ways To Handle It) / When A Man Lies( Dis Is What Happens) / A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Man Lies To You, He Respects You. by Omomehn: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2014
Sometimes ur man may lie 2 u 2 protect u or not hurt ur feelings. Whats your take on this ladies? Do u prefer lies 2 truths that often leave u heartbroken? Do u consider this a sign of respect? Its a question 4 d ladies, guys just observe lest thunder strikes ur left yansh!
Re: If Your Man Lies To You, He Respects You. by Butoneday2(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2014
Re: If Your Man Lies To You, He Respects You. by Spicylate(f): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2014
if he lies to.me he is being unfair jare. i prefer he tells the truth. point blank.
Re: If Your Man Lies To You, He Respects You. by Omomehn: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2014
Spicylate: if he lies to.me he is being unfair jare. i prefer he tells the truth. point blank.
hmm, but d truth might hurt ur feelings.
Re: If Your Man Lies To You, He Respects You. by Dyt(f): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2014
lie o
cont to lie
the day i find out is the day we end it
best tell me the otito no matter how bitter it may be
Re: If Your Man Lies To You, He Respects You. by isokey: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
To hell with the sweet white lie, cos on d long run the truth will ensue. Tell the sad truth and i'll appreciate. @least u'd knw ao to strategize,plan n comport urself or even be of help than live in ignorance believing lies.
Re: If Your Man Lies To You, He Respects You. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
A guy tells you ''Baby I hv AIDS,I didn't wanna tell you at first cos I didn't wanna hurt your feelings. Hope you understand... I have respect for your feelings that's why I lied"

@op, do you now understand how unreasonable ur topic is?
Re: If Your Man Lies To You, He Respects You. by Omomehn: 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
Preciousone4ril: A guy tells you ''Baby I hv AIDS,I didn't wanna tell you at first cos I didn't wanna hurt your feelings. Hope you understand... I have respect for your feelings that's why I lied"

@op, do you now understand how unreasonable ur topic is?
this is jst one out of the millions of instances out there. My topic isnt unreasonable but debatable.
Re: If Your Man Lies To You, He Respects You. by Liability(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
i will never appreciate a man that lie to me. Lies kills relationship. In as much as i am truthful i expect my man to do the same.
Re: If Your Man Lies To You, He Respects You. by tilipia(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
Funke!Funke!!,ma fi iro baye je loni.
Re: If Your Man Lies To You, He Respects You. by onstelly(f): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Better to hurt me with the truth, it will even hurt more when u later find out he has been lying to u

(1) (Reply)

How To Save A Relationship - 7 Things You Can Do Right Now To Stop A Breakup / Why Are Ladies The Worse Enemy Of Themselves??? / He Held A Gun To My Head. I Loved Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.