Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! (1978 Views)

Coincidence Or Reality? Pls I Need An Explanation. - An Adjoinder / Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? / Dear Muslims, I Have Something important To Say [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by roqchiq(f): 10:53am On Feb 04, 2015
I have nothing aganist muslims, I have muslim friends,relations and they are the as nice as can be.I don't believe in discriminations or stereotypes, an individual is an individual.

However, the whole saga of Isil, Al-qeada, Bokoharam etc, has got me thinking, then I sigh with relief when my Muslim friends convince me they are not preaching Islam, that they are extremists and radicals...makes sense because some 'christians' are not preaching Christianity.

But, the horror of burning a human being alive, and being praised for it, is confusing.

Then I watch the news of a Christian woman who went to draw water from the well, and was accused of making the water unclean with her 'christian' hands,consequently of blasphemy against the prophet, and she has been sentenced to death. The confusing part is when people are agitating aganist a change of the law that sentences someone to death. They are actually threatening to kill the woman if she is released. Why would you think anyone deserves to die for blasphemy? I don't believe the prophet needs us to fight his war, he should kill her himself if she really blasphemed against him.

Any religion that isn't pro-life, that believes in chaos, that preaches violence as an answer, that glories in death, that encourages war, that permits underage marriage, that dictates amputation for certain crimes......then there is something terribly wrong with that religion, and if some of the individuals following that religion cannot realise this problem, or even go ahead to twist its teachings to satisfy their brutality,then they need a brain check, don't they??

#just needed to vent

2 Likes

Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by balash(m): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2015
Funny how u answered your question on the initial posts and then u asked the same quesstions again?

Who were the people who claimed a christian woman littered a water meant for muslims, who judged her,who said she would bbe killed if found innocent? Picture them all together and the response your muslims friends gave u about some extremist is the answer to your question.
Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by roqchiq(f): 11:31am On Feb 04, 2015
balash:
Funny how u answered your question on the initial posts and then u asked the same quesstions again?

Who were the people who claimed a christian woman littered a water meant for muslims, who judged her,who said she would bbe killed if found innocent? Picture them all together and the response your muslims friends gave u about some extremist is the answer to your question.

Yes,It would seen they are muslims....but which muslims, because even muslims on this forum, deny that they are. they say that it is not the islam way....then they talk about shitte and sunni muslims....basically i want to understand what the peace-preaching muslims are doing about the violence-preaching muslims.....all this is getting out of hand. We have enough natural disasters, and now we will add 'man' when listing them. Oh and the water wasn't meant for muslims,its communal.
Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by balash(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
roqchiq:

Yes,It would seen they are muslims....but which muslims, because even muslims on this forum, deny that they are. they say that it is not the islam way....then they talk about shitte and sunni muslims....basically i want to understand what the peace-preaching muslims are doing about the violence-preaching muslims.....all this is getting out of hand. We have enough natural disasters, and now we will add 'man' when listing them. Oh and the water wasn't meant for muslims,its communal.

If you were to be a muslim lady and all this vices are happenning what would u advise we do except the one we have been publicly denying the existence of this extremists and u can see they are killing muslims as well, so what can we do
Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by roqchiq(f): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
balash:

If you were to be a muslim lady and all this vices are happenning what would u advise we do except the one we have been publicly denying the existence of this extremists and u can see they are killing muslims as well, so what can we do

I wouldn't be a muslim any more if all these were happening, that doesn't mean i'll be a Christian either. These people are spreading a message of hate and violence, if you are against it spread an opposite measage to your fellow muslims, but it's already being done, and they are being killed for that. So frankly it depends on the leaders of the religion, to publicly and vocally denounce these acts perpetuated in the name of Islam, and not talk out of both sides of their mouth.

Me i don tire,seriously.
Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by balash(m): 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
roqchiq:

I wouldn't be a muslim any more if all these were happening, that doesn't mean i'll be a Christian either. These people are spreading a message of hate and violence, if you are against it spread an opposite measage to your fellow muslims, but it's already being done, and they are being killed for that. So frankly it depends on the leaders of the religion, to publicly and vocally denounce these acts perpetuated in the name of Islam, and not talk out of both sides of their mouth.

Me i don tire,seriously.

Well I will never seize to be a muslim till I breath no more its the only religion I find peace and solace with.

And whta u don't know won't kill you, it would be very nice of you to go on google and search for reactions and speech given by muslim leaders on the position of terrorist/boko haraam in nigeria nd the whole world.

Do u know most people are ignorant of the fact that been called a terrorist does not say you are a muslim, Nelson madela was and still in the list of listed terrorist in the U.S logs and he wasn't a muslim neither was he killing innocent souls...Google is your friend when u need answers to certain issues bothering u and when confused plese get close to your muslim friend they would surely help u out.

May the peace of the lord be with u

1 Like

Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by Ifeann(f): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
roqchiq:

Me i don tire,seriously.

Hey friend.
What u are doing now is called asking the right questions.

U are tired of all the Bull.sh.it Muslims tell u about how peaceful they are yet christains are sentenced to death for desecrating the quran, leaving Islam or criticizing Mohammed etc
in Islamic countries. Or how non Muslims are murdered by groups like BH, Taliban , al queda, ISIS etc

My friend u need to start following my posts and those of people like truthman2012 or malvisguy212 and even this honest muslim usermane and u will see why these exist in Islam.

1 Like

Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by true2god: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
balash:

Do u know most people are ignorant of the fact that been called a terrorist does not say you are a muslim, Nelson madela was and still in the list of listed terrorist in the U.S logs and he wasn't a muslim neither was he killing innocent
Please dont bring in moral equivalence here. Mandela's case is quite different from the jihadist\Islamic terrorsts' case.

Mandela struggles was against apartheid and white minotity while while muslim terrorist justify their terrorist act with portions of the quran (quran 9:5, quran 9:29-30, etc) that are against the 'infidels'.

Mandela struggle was a moral struggle against oppression while Islamic Jihadist struggle is to forcefully convert infidels to Islam, kill whoever stands their way to achieving that, kill whoever insult Islam or mohammed, kill apostates, etc.

We are not idiots, so don't place mandela and your Jihadists in the same basket.

3 Likes

Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by malvisguy212: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
roqchiq:
I have nothing aganist muslims, I have muslim friends,relations and they are the as nice as can be.I don't believe in discriminations or stereotypes, an individual is an individual.

However, the whole saga of Isil, Al-qeada, Bokoharam etc, has got me thinking, then I sigh with relief when my Muslim friends convince me they are not preaching Islam, that they are extremists and radicals...makes sense because some 'christians' are not preaching Christianity.

But, the horror of burning a human being alive, and being praised for it, is confusing.

Then I watch the news of a Christian woman who went to draw water from the well, and was accused of making the water unclean with her 'christian' hands,consequently of blasphemy against the prophet, and she has been sentenced to death. The confusing part is when people are agitating aganist a change of the law that sentences someone to death. They are actually threatening to kill the woman if she is released. Why would you think anyone deserves to die for blasphemy? I don't believe the prophet needs us to fight his war, he should kill her himself if she really blasphemed against him.

Any religion that isn't pro-life, that believes in chaos, that preaches violence as an answer, that glories in death, that encourages war, that permits underage marriage, that dictates amputation for certain crimes......then there is something terribly wrong with that religion, and if some of the individuals following that religion cannot realise this problem, or even go ahead to twist its teachings to satisfy their brutality,then they need a brain check, don't they??

#just needed to vent
if you cannot name your enemy,how can you defects them? The quran is the enemy.

Read here https://www.nairaland.com/2092548/root-caused-islamic-terrorism
Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by balash(m): 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
true2god:
Please dont bring in moral equivalence here. Mandela's case is quite different from the jihadist\Islamic terrorsts' case.

Mandela struggles was against apartheid and white minotity while while muslim terrorist justify their terrorist act with portions of the quran (quran 9:5, quran 9:29-30, etc) that are against the 'infidels'.

Mandela struggle was a moral struggle against oppression while Islamic Jihadist struggle is to forcefully convert infidels to Islam, kill whoever stands their way to achieving that, kill whoever insult Islam or mohammed, kill apostates, etc.

We are not idiots, so don't place mandela and your Jihadists in the same basket.

I don't respond to sadist like u, get a job

1 Like

Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by channelz: 12:12am On Feb 05, 2015
The Islamic State (ISIL) circulated a document
citing Prophet Mohammed burning apostates
alive, and posted quotes from the Quran and
Imams, to justify burning Kaseasbeh alive.

Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by true2god: 6:46am On Feb 05, 2015
balash:

I don't respond to sadist like u, get a job
Please dont put mandela and Islamic terrorists in one basket, the have different ideologies.

Islamic ideology is to bring the whole world under a single rule, under one caliphate, even it means killing all infidels. Mandela on the other hand fought against white minority rule, or aparthied, in south africa.

Get yourself educated on Islam and Islamic history. Read the life of mohammed, read the first Islamic caliphate after the death of mohammed, the killing of his grandchildren (hassan and hussein).

Islam has so many blood on her hand.
Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by balash(m): 7:20am On Feb 05, 2015
true2god:
Please dont put mandela and Islamic terrorists in one basket, the have different ideologies.

Islamic ideology is to bring the whole world under a single rule, under one caliphate, even it means killing all infidels. Mandela on the other hand fought against white minority rule, or aparthied, in south africa.

Get yourself educated on Islam and Islamic history. Read the life of mohammed, read the first Islamic caliphate after the death of mohammed, the killing of his grandchildren (hassan and hussein).

Islam has so many blood on her hand.

it would have been great if nairaland conduct brain test before allowing most of you retards register on a forum to discuss about life and religion in general.

a very simple messege that i tried explaining the word 'terrorist' which americans have adopted on islamic individuals since 9/11 and i made it known even mandela was named a terroirist but he never killed innocent souls or bbombed anyone and u still came here shouting i shuld never involve mandela in talks of terrorist and the next thing was preaaching about the prophets killing infidels.

we have known about all you sadist trying every method to tarnish prophet muhammeds image and the next thing is quoting a stupid verse and simply highlighting anywhere that has to do with the pprophets name and kill and thats what u will hold not trying to read the full verse and context of the stories.

would it be nice that i bring out from the bible where a disciple of jesus slit someones ear in his presence and i immedietely call jesus an heartless man without finishing the verse? or remind you of how many souls saul killed and jesus accepted him back and call jesus a wicked prophet to accept a murderer without reading the verse completely to know saul asked for forgiveness and jesus told him if he truly wishes to be forgiven and sto his evil activities then he would be forgiven? or you want me to remind you of the prostitute with jesus but i wont read the verse were it shows cllearly that she was seeking forgiveness with jesus and i will just start shouting that your jesus is seen with a prostitute and i assume immedietely?

you see why i call you people sadist opening quraan pinching anything dirty that has muhammeds name involved and the noise begins, you have really shown how stupid and silly you all can be and am not surprised about all you sadist needless to remind you all that may the peace of the lord be upon you and may the good lord forgive you for all insults levelled against the prophet muhhamed because surely you know not what you saying.

salaam

1 Like

Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 05, 2015
balash:

it would have been great if nairaland conduct brain test before allowing most of you retards register on a forum to discuss about life and religion in general.

a very simple messege that i tried explaining the word 'terrorist' which americans have adopted on islamic individuals since 9/11 and i made it known even mandela was named a terroirist but he never killed innocent souls or bbombed anyone and u still came here shouting i shuld never involve mandela in talks of terrorist and the next thing was preaaching about the prophets killing infidels.

we have known about all you sadist trying every method to tarnish prophet muhammeds image and the next thing is quoting a stupid verse and simply highlighting anywhere that has to do with the pprophets name and kill and thats what u will hold not trying to read the full verse and context of the stories.

would it be nice that i bring out from the bible where a disciple of jesus slit someones ear in his presence and i immedietely call jesus an heartless man without finishing the verse? or remind you of how many souls saul killed and jesus accepted him back and call jesus a wicked prophet to accept a murderer without reading the verse completely to know saul asked for forgiveness and jesus told him if he truly wishes to be forgiven and sto his evil activities then he would be forgiven? or you want me to remind you of the prostitute with jesus but i wont read the verse were it shows cllearly that she was seeking forgiveness with jesus and i will just start shouting that your jesus is seen with a prostitute and i assume immedietely?

you see why i call you people sadist opening quraan pinching anything dirty that has muhammeds name involved and the noise begins, you have really shown how stupid and silly you all can be and am not surprised about all you sadist needless to remind you all that may the peace of the lord be upon you and may the good lord forgive you for all insults levelled against the prophet muhhamed because surely you know not what you saying.

salaam
mumu, u guys re so daft ya don't invent anytin, buh d weapon saudi and all oda arab countries buy re made by "infidels". Shame on ya guys, ya people re so dull dat ya can't even do or invent anytin. Yet, ya guys will only complain and want tins to be done in ya favor. Nairaland was created by seun, a christian and ya guys come in and den start to dictate.
Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by balash(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
mumu, u guys re so daft ya don't invent anytin, buh d weapon saudi and all oda arab countries buy re made by "infidels". Shame on ya guys, ya people re so dull dat ya can't even do or invent anytin. Yet, ya guys will only complain and want tins to be done in ya favor. Nairaland was created by seun, a christian and ya guys come in and den start to dictate.

Another Animal on the loose..
Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2015
balash:

Another Animal on the loose..
if ya say so, between people dat re asked to kill christians and dose who values life, who in ya rite senses will ya call animal? I believe islam I.e muslims re plague released by satan into dis world
Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by balash(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
if ya say so, between people dat re asked to kill christians and dose who values life, who in ya rite senses will ya call animal? I believe islam I.e muslims re plague released by satan into dis world

Somebody should find a rope in your house just maybe your siblings because me no fit pursue person O
Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by PastorKun(m): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2015
channelz:

Can you post the quotes from the quoran here? Cause if that's the case, it means that it is the quoran and mohammed that is to blame.
Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 05, 2015
channelz:
pls post d verses let us see.
Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by channelz: 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
PastorKun:

Can you post the quotes from the quoran here? Cause if that's the case, it means that it is the quoran and mohammed that is to blame.
Here's the pdf file

Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by true2god: 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
balash:

salaam
Prophet mohammed (sh.it be upon him) is evil in all ramification.

It is a fact that Aisha 's (mohammed child-bride) father's army killed Fatimah's children (Hassan and Hussien), in a bid to take over from mohammed after his (mohammed) death. Fatimah is the only surviving child of mohammed. Hence the Islamic world was divided into Shia (fatimah's faction) and sunni (aisha's faction).

Read Islam bloody history bro. Truth hurts but they are still the truth.

1 Like

Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by channelz: 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
pls post d verses let us see.
look below

Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by channelz: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
I'm not implying anything, but Muslims, could you clarify

cc:

roqchiq
Ifeann
true2god
malvisguy212
OREMUSSANCTUS
balash

Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by Ifeann(f): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
balash:

salaam

When u can't defend Islam u throw insults and threaten people... At least u haven't killed anyone I hope, unlike ur prophet who approved the assassination of his critics.

Look when ur quran is quoted and the entire context verses are read, it does not vindicate ur prophet, it condemns him..

If u think any verse is misquoted then explain it rather than callin the gentleman a sadist.

He correctly explained to you why u shouldn't put Muslims and Mandela in the same basket. The only thing they have in common is the first letter of their name.

Let's look at a narration of one of
Mohammeds many "unprophetlike" deeds.

Case study, the massacre of the Jewish tribe of the Banu Quraytha..

Ibn Ishaq, pp. 463-64; Tabari vol. 8, p. 34.
Death by decapitation for around 300-600 men and pubescent boys, and enslavement for the women and children. Ibn Ishaq says that the number may have been as high as 800-900 (p. 464).

Now let's see the context. U Muslims often say "look at the historic context". Do u know that everything is termed "history" and has a "historic context" once it is done. Our discussions will be history once it is over. Do u see that the morality or sense in our discussion is not affected by its historical context ie "when" we discussed but rather "what" we discussed, what we discussed is termed inner context.

what Mohammed did "inner context" was wicked and vile ,» when he did it "historic context" is irrelevant since everything becomes history when done. U can use historic context to back up inner context but not vice verse.

I hope ur head is not spinning. Let me elaborate, when Muslims bring up the old testament I usually ask u to go read the entire chapter for the context, I.e inner context and not the historic context because historic context is a non issue. The inner context of the old testament shows how God was patient with the cannaites etc and they continued with their various sexual and wicked immorality including child sacrifice to idols generation after generation, it also shows God's fairness when he let Israel and judah fall to the hands of their enemies and were utterly destroyed when they abandoned their call to righteousness for immorality.. God is perfectly just and kind.
Remember this verse that shows his provocation of war and his intention for the people of that city,

10:When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace
11:If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you.
12:If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city."
13:When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it.
14:As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies.

So do u see my point,
everything becomes history once it is done but the inner context remains the same.
My point is that the inner context of the verse is immoral and kill... Why does he want to invade the people to start with, why does he want to enslave them...can't Mohammed stay on his own without causing mischief and seeking war aka jihad.
Remember what u the Muslim quoted as Mohammeds command,
11:If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you
Why go and attack the people the people in the first place to make them slave if they accept "Islamic peace" aka forced labour.
Why did he kill unarmed men and young boys. Why didn't he spare them or banish them. Why was he without mercy. Why did he share the women as war booty for sex amongst his men. Why did he pick the prettiest women for himself.. I hope u go read the complete narration yourself and not go to one of ur muslim apologists for explanation...
See what happened next. The apostle had chosen one of their women for himself, Rayhana bint Amr . . . one of the women of . . . Qurayza, and she remained with him until she died, in his power. The apostle had proposed to marry and put a veil on her, but she said: "Nay, leave me in your power, for that will be easier for me and for you." So he left her. She had shown repugnance towards Islam when she was captured and clung to Judaism. (Ibn Ishaq, p. 466) after sometime she converted to Islam. Why wouldn't see, paying the jizyah and shaming her most have caused her to cave in..

Shalom.

For more undertstanding on context read this;
PHYSICAL CONTEXT: includes the material objects surrounding the communication event and any other features of the natural world that influence communication. (e.g. furniture and how it is arranged, size of the room, colors, temperature, time of day, etc.)
INNER CONTEXT: includes all feelings, thoughts, sensations, and emotions going on inside of the source or receiver which may influence how they act or interpret events. (e,g. hungry, sleepy, angry, happy, impatient, nauseous, etc.)
SYMBOLIC CONTEXT: includes all messages (primarily words) which occur before or after a communication event and which influence source or receiver in their actions or understandings of the event. (e.g. previous discussions (words we've said) in this class influence how you understand this handout.)
RELATIONAL CONTEXT: the relationship between the sender and the receiver(s) of a message. (e.g. father-son, student-teacher, expert-layman, friend-friend, etc.)
HISTORIC/SITUATIONAL CONTEXT: what the people who are communicating think of as (label) the event they are involved in -- what we call the act we are engaged in. (e.g. having class, being on a date, studying, playing a game, helping a friend with a problem, etc.)
CULTURAL CONTEXT: The rules and patterns of communication that are given by (learned from) our culture and which differ from other cultures. (e.g. American, Japanese, British, etc.) Some people have suggested that within the U.S. there are sub-cultures. (e.g. Hispanic, Southern, rural-Midwest, urban gang, etc.)
Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by Ifeann(f): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
channelz:
I'm not implying anything, but Muslims, could you clarify

cc:

roqchiq
Ifeann
true2god
malvisguy212
OREMUSSANCTUS
balash

That's the religion of "peace" for u...

"Do me I do you"... What a backward idealogy.
Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by balash(m): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
What's all this nonsense about.

Ifeann:

When u can't defend Islam u throw insults and threaten people... At least u haven't killed anyone I hope, unlike ur prophet who approved the assassination of his critics.

Look when ur quran is quoted and the entire context verses are read, it does not vindicate ur prophet, it condemns him..

If u think any verse is misquoted then explain it rather than callin the gentleman a sadist.

He correctly explained to you why u shouldn't put Muslims and Mandela in the same basket. The only thing they have in common is the first letter of their name.

Let's look at a narration of one of
Mohammeds many "unprophetlike" deeds.

Case study, the massacre of the Jewish tribe of the Banu Quraytha..

Ibn Ishaq, pp. 463-64; Tabari vol. 8, p. 34.
Death by decapitation for around 300-600 men and pubescent boys, and enslavement for the women and children. Ibn Ishaq says that the number may have been as high as 800-900 (p. 464).

Now let's see the context. U Muslims often say "look at the historic context". Do u know that everything is termed "history" and has a "historic context" once it is done. Our discussions will be history once it is over. Do u see that the morality or sense in our discussion is not affected by its historical context ie "when" we discussed but rather "what" we discussed, what we discussed is termed inner context.

what Mohammed did "inner context" was wicked and vile ,» when he did it "historic context" is irrelevant since everything becomes history when done. U can use historic context to back up inner context but not vice verse.

I hope ur head is not spinning. Let me elaborate, when Muslims bring up the old testament I usually ask u to go read the entire chapter for the context, I.e inner context and not the historic context because historic context is a non issue. The inner context of the old testament shows how God was patient with the cannaites etc and they continued with their various sexual and wicked immorality including child sacrifice to idols generation after generation, it also shows God's fairness when he let Israel and judah fall to the hands of their enemies and were utterly destroyed when they abandoned their call to righteousness for immorality.. God is perfectly just and kind.
Remember this verse that shows his provocation of war and his intention for the people of that city,

11:If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you.
12:If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city."
13:When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it.
14:As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies.

So do u see my point,
everything becomes history once it is done but the inner context remains the same.
My point is that the inner context of the verse is immoral and kill... Why does he want to invade the people to start with, why does he want to enslave them...can't Mohammed stay on his own without causing mischief and seeking war aka jihad.
Remember what u the Muslim quoted as Mohammeds command,
11:If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you
Why go and attack the people the people in the first place to make them slave if they accept "Islamic peace" aka forced labour.
Why did he kill unarmed men and young boys. Why didn't he spare them or banish them. Why was he without mercy. Why did he share the women as war booty for sex amongst his men. Why did he pick the prettiest women for himself.. I hope u go read the complete narration yourself and not go to one of ur muslim apologists for explanation...
See what happened next. The apostle had chosen one of their women for himself, Rayhana bint Amr . . . one of the women of . . . Qurayza, and she remained with him until she died, in his power. The apostle had proposed to marry and put a veil on her, but she said: "Nay, leave me in your power, for that will be easier for me and for you." So he left her. She had shown repugnance towards Islam when she was captured and clung to Judaism. (Ibn Ishaq, p. 466) after sometime she converted to Islam. Why wouldn't see, paying the jizyah and shaming her most have caused her to cave in..

Shalom.

For more undertstanding on context read this;
PHYSICAL CONTEXT: includes the material objects surrounding the communication event and any other features of the natural world that influence communication. (e.g. furniture and how it is arranged, size of the room, colors, temperature, time of day, etc.)
INNER CONTEXT: includes all feelings, thoughts, sensations, and emotions going on inside of the source or receiver which may influence how they act or interpret events. (e,g. hungry, sleepy, angry, happy, impatient, nauseous, etc.)
SYMBOLIC CONTEXT: includes all messages (primarily words) which occur before or after a communication event and which influence source or receiver in their actions or understandings of the event. (e.g. previous discussions (words we've said) in this class influence how you understand this handout.)
RELATIONAL CONTEXT: the relationship between the sender and the receiver(s) of a message. (e.g. father-son, student-teacher, expert-layman, friend-friend, etc.)
HISTORIC/SITUATIONAL CONTEXT: what the people who are communicating think of as (label) the event they are involved in -- what we call the act we are engaged in. (e.g. having class, being on a date, studying, playing a game, helping a friend with a problem, etc.)
CULTURAL CONTEXT: The rules and patterns of communication that are given by (learned from) our culture and which differ from other cultures. (e.g. American, Japanese, British, etc.) Some people have suggested that within the U.S. there are sub-cultures. (e.g. Hispanic, Southern, rural-Midwest, urban gang, etc.)
Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by Ifeann(f): 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
balash:
What's all this nonsense about.

Once a muslim is confronted with truth he uses insulting language..

This "nonsense" as u put it is about the historical context of ur prophet's war crime on the Jewish tribe of the Banu Quraytha as narrated by Ibn Ishaq,

2 Likes

Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by balash(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ifeann:

Once a muslim is confronted with truth he uses insulting language..

This "nonsense" as u put it is about the historical context of ur prophet's war crime on the Jewish tribe of the Banu Quraytha as narrated by Ibn Ishaq,

I know u mr man, you are looking for everyway to tarnish the prophets name no matter how hard it is I give u evidence u always result in saying trash. Who is ibn ishaq? His he not an individual? So what are u inciting a book someone posted when the prophet already died centuries ago? Is that a quran?? Woh this is the last tym am responding to u. U merely a sadist
Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by Ifeann(f): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
balash:

I know u mr man, you are looking for everyway to tarnish the prophets name no matter how hard it is I give u evidence u always result in saying trash. Who is ibn ishaq? His he not an individual? So what are u inciting a book someone posted when the prophet already died centuries ago? Is that a quran?? Woh this is the last tym am responding to u. U merely a sadist

Are u claiming ignorance ... U don't know who ibn ishaq is, go ask ur imam.. but i hope u know the the sahih hadiths muslim and bukhari. Because I will throw u wicked deed by your prophet in them.

No knowledgeable muslim will say what u just said about ibn ishaq..

When he says something nice about Mohammed u will appeal to him but when he exposes other of his deeds u forget who he is...
Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by balash(m): 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ifeann:

Are u claiming ignorance ... U don't know who ibn ishaq is, go ask ur imam.. but i hope u know the the sahih hadiths muslim and bukhari. Because I will throw u wicked deed by your prophet in them.

When he says something nice about Mohammed u will appeal to him but when he exposes other of his deeds u forget who he is...

Why is simple english a probblem on you? Ibn ishaq is an individual who wrote books aabout the prophet centuries after the prophets demise.

I never said he aint a great philosopher or thereabout I only made mention that he is an individual and Gods voice is the quran! Hadiths was the prophets deeds which people wrote bbefore and after his death so?

What's your fights now is what I dnt understand
Re: MUSLIMS!!! I Need An Explanation!! by true2god: 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ifeann:

Let him defend his prophet, afterall even a murderer has right to a lawyer in the court of law.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Should We Study The Bible? / SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet / Christian Are Still Worshipping Robert Powell, Despite The Man Lamentations..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.