Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Have You Been Suspended From Workforce In Church? Share You Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Been Suspended From Workforce In Church? Share You Experience (782 Views)

You Don't Need To Feel Guilty If You Experience These / Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess / Islamic Scholar Promotes Adult Breastfeeding. Update: He has Been Suspended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Suspended From Workforce In Church? Share You Experience by martin1772(m): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
I just finished my suspension from the workforce in church; it lapse for a period of five sundays it was not easy as an usher because my work is very obvious in the church and member were asking questions. Thank God i was able to withstand it and now I am back working for God. Have you also been suspended? share your experience.
Re: Have You Been Suspended From Workforce In Church? Share You Experience by Candour(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
Can you share with us why you were suspended? That is if you don't mind.

Thanks
Re: Have You Been Suspended From Workforce In Church? Share You Experience by Gombs(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
umm candour,its a bit too early to derail the thread,why dont u just let folks with such experiences have the floor?if dey then wish to share the reason(s),fine.

op,me thinks whatever reason it was shd nt be shared here,especially nairaland.the next question would be "what is the name of ur church"?
Re: Have You Been Suspended From Workforce In Church? Share You Experience by Candour(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
Gombs: umm candour,its a bit too early to derail the thread,why dont u just let folks with such experiences have the floor?if dey then wish to share the reason(s),fine.

Haba my friend, I just waka come na!! You're right, my question might derail it actually but that's not the intention. Wish he could have been more detailed but then if not no problem.

op,me thinks whatever reason it was shd nt be shared here,especially nairaland.the next question would be "what is the name of ur church"?

You should know I don't do denomination politics but agreed it might be dragged down that lane.
Re: Have You Been Suspended From Workforce In Church? Share You Experience by traware(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
martin1772: I just finished my suspension from the workforce in church; it lapse for a period of five sundays it was not easy as an usher because my work is very obvious in the church and member were asking questions. Thank God i was able to withstand it and now I am back working for God. Have you also been suspended? share your experience.
@OP Poor you.Are you aware in a state like England,churches beg people(literarily beg) to attend their services and even go on 'ciggie breaks' during service?But here in Nigeria churches suspend people,fine them and virtually run their lives.When will you people wake up from the deception that religion is bullsh.it?Eh?
Re: Have You Been Suspended From Workforce In Church? Share You Experience by Gombs(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=Candour]

Haba my friend, I just waka come na!! You're right, my question might derail it actually but that's not the intention. Wish he could have been more detailed but then if not no problem.

Yeah...u r right, details would have been nice..but before you know it, the purpose of the thread would be long defeated....thanks for understanding

You should know I don't do denomination politics but agreed it might be dragged down that lane.

I know u na...u get enough pedigree pass some nl religion section posters..happy Sunday bro
Re: Have You Been Suspended From Workforce In Church? Share You Experience by egopersonified(f): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
We all have never been suspended, just take my word for it. But ehhh, wetin happen?

(1) (Reply)

Please Whose Sect Are These People? / Christ Embassy And Their Madness / The Bible: I Doubt If Any Christian Can Be Of Or Meet Jesus Except If

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.