Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) (11271 Views)

The Best Biz To Invest My Money.. / Gtbank Savings Account Interest Payments Replaced By Deductions / Advise On Where I Can Invest My Idle Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by solomorinho(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
DeevaB:
I Am a female student , currently in my final year and In my early twenties . Have been able to save close to 150k over time and I sell hair extensions when school is active. I don't want to end up spending this money on frivolities.

I need ideas and suggestions on what I can invest my savings on that will yield a long time profit, after school aside from my H.extension business. I know the money isn't much but I know it can yield huge returns if I invest wisely.
Thinking of buying shares, I don't know Jack on how to.

Dear ever helpful nairalanders, please drop your suggestions and help out thanks.

Invest in ethereum crypto currency...u will be glad you did
Qoute me 4 more infor
Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by ernestchykern(m): 11:20am On May 10, 2022
Hi! Have you heard about Oxford International Group?
I strongly believe you'd love the returns on investment. I'm currently partnering with the company which gives 35% of investment for 12months, 15% for 6months and 75 for 24months and more.
You don't have to move a muscle.
Oxford is owned by a reputable team of business gurus with Dr Teni Ogunsanya as the Chairman.

OIG as she's fondly called is a conglomerate that owns several businesses from real estate to oil and gas, dredging, school, hotel. Each of these mentioned company, especially dredging, real estate and oil and gas churns out millions of profit well over N100,000000 or more on a yearly basis.

Every transaction is backed up by legal documents like deed of agreement, post dates check and all to secure customers investments.

I believe this would be of great help to you.
You can reach out to me for further guidance on the various ways you can invest and earn from the company.

Kind regards
Ernest C. Offiah
Re: I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) by ernestchykern(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2022
Hi! Have you heard about Oxford International Group?
I strongly believe you'd love the returns on investment. I'm currently partnering with the company which gives 35% of investment for 12months, 15% for 6months and 75 for 24months and more.
You don't have to move a muscle.
Oxford is owned by a reputable team of business gurus with Dr Teni Ogunsanya as the Chairman.

OIG as she's fondly called is a conglomerate that owns several businesses from real estate to oil and gas, dredging, school, hotel. Each of these mentioned company, especially dredging, real estate and oil and gas churns out millions of profit well over N100,000000 or more on a yearly basis.

Every transaction is backed up by legal documents like deed of agreement, post dates check and all to secure customers investments.

As I speak, there are customs with well over N1bllion worth of investment and even a N100,000, it all depends on the clients financial capability.

I believe this would be of great help to you.
You can reach out to me for further guidance on the various ways you can invest and earn from the company.

Kind regards
Ernest C. Offiah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days / Delayed Cabinet: Stock Market Investors Lose N238bn / Be Wealthy... Make Money With Your Smart Phone TBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.