Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race (1730 Views)

We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze / Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman / Be Grateful To Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by jaso1(m): 12:19am On Aug 04, 2014
We are not perfect as human being. Every animal has potential of greed which can only be observed after acceding power.
Tinubu as a person, can never claim that he is perfect in all characters, neither can he boast to be the only one with Nigeria solution.
In all sincerity, he has been opposition political organizer which has no comparison in the history of Nigeria either we all like it or not. His political strategies are becoming treat to any incumbent president in Nigeria as opposition since 2002 when he started with OBJ and i think those who follow the trend understand this fact.
In a summary, I believe Tinubu deserve accolades from Yoruba in general and whatever anybody is saying today due to shortcoming in Ekiti election is irrelevant. This man alone, fought and liberate Yoruba in the hand of PDP and correct people perception about corrupt government which was occupied by state governed by PDP in the region. A state formally governed by this same man is now a referent point for good governance in Nigeria while the one governed by siting president is nothing to write home about presently. He made some mistake but not enough to write off good things about this philanthropist. If someone is to be awarded for development in our democracy today Tinubu will definitely come first in all ramifications.
Yoruba race should rally round him, summon a meeting and discourse anywhere there is lapses and subsequently suggest better way forward.
The idea of selfishness, hatred and greediness should be abolish so as to channel a proper way to which Yoruba objectives will be fully achieved.
Tinubu obviously remain Yoruba political leader and those who hide under irrelevant excuses should effectively make use of their brain and support this man for a better and great Yoruba region.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by vicadex07(m): 12:26am On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by edynasty: 12:37am On Aug 04, 2014
Sorry OP the man Tinubu is a goner, this is one sad truth he knows. Beside he seems quiet for awhile

1 Like

Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by jason123: 12:39am On Aug 04, 2014
jaso1: We are not perfect as human being. Every animal has potential of greed which can only be observed after acceding power.
Tinubu as a person, can never claim that he is perfect in all characters, neither can he boast to be the only one with Nigeria solution.
In all sincerity, he has been opposition political organizer which has no comparison in the history of Nigeria either we all like it or not. His political strategies are becoming treat to any incumbent president in Nigeria as opposition since 2002 when he started with OBJ and i think those who follow the trend understand this fact.
In a summary, I believe Tinubu deserve accolades from Yoruba in general and whatever anybody is saying today due to shortcoming in Ekiti election is irrelevant. This man alone, fought and liberate Yoruba in the hand of PDP and correct people perception about corrupt government which was occupied by state governed by PDP in the region. A state formally governed by this same man is now a referent point for good governance in Nigeria while the one governed by siting president is nothing to write home about presently. He made some mistake but not enough to write off good things about this philanthropist. If someone is to be awarded for development in our democracy today Tinubu will definitely come first in all ramifications.
Yoruba race should rally round him, summon a meeting and discourse anywhere there is lapses and subsequently suggest better way forward.
The idea of selfishness, hatred and greediness should be abolish so as to channel a proper way to which Yoruba objectives will be fully achieved.
Tinubu obviously remain Yoruba political leader and those who hide under irrelevant excuses should effectively make use of their brain and support this man for a better and great Yoruba region.

Were Yorubas in captivity? You guys (APC) need to work hard because PDP is gaining SERIOUS ground especially in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by jason123: 12:41am On Aug 04, 2014
By the way, I am currently in Lagos so I know what I am saying. PDP is gaining ground fast!

1 Like

Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by earthgreeners(m): 12:41am On Aug 04, 2014
jason123:

Were Yorubas in captivity? You guys (APC) need to work hard because PDP is gaining SERIOUS ground especially in Lagos.

which Lagos?...Do you mean Lagos street in upper iweka?

6 Likes

Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by jason123: 12:42am On Aug 04, 2014
earthgreeners:

Whatever dude. Wetin consign me? cheesy A word is enough for the wise. Also I am not Igbo.

7 Likes

Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by earthgreeners(m): 12:42am On Aug 04, 2014
edynasty: Sorry OP the man Tinubu is a goner, this is one sad truth he knows. Beside he seems quiet for awhile

awon enemies o ni rona gbegba......Awon olofo to n we ni kun ra..... Carry go Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by earthgreeners(m): 12:43am On Aug 04, 2014
jason123:

Whatever dude. Wetin consign me? A word is enough for the wise. Also I am not Igbo.

na me u dey preach for..... Even if u be nupe or fulani...ko kan aiye
Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by jaso1(m): 12:44am On Aug 04, 2014
edynasty: Sorry OP the man Tinubu is a goner, this is one sad truth he knows. Beside he seems quiet for awhile

The post is strictly for Yoruba not for bastard. Did i ask about relevancy? Go and say that to your leaders and stop blaming SW for consequence of your deficiency about development and basic infrastructure development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by jason123: 12:45am On Aug 04, 2014
earthgreeners:

na me u dey preach for..... Even if u be nupe or fulani...ko kan aiye

I hear you sir. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by Balkan(m): 12:51am On Aug 04, 2014
jaso1:

The post is strictly for Yoruba not for bastard. Did i ask about relevancy? Go and say that to your leaders and stop blaming SW for consequence of your deficiency about development and basic infrastructure development.
Tinubu is a goner. he should go back to his state. Igbos will not vote for any person that is not a logosian again. PDP is giving us a Lagosian we all will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by EMERITUS85(m): 1:25am On Aug 04, 2014
you mean Ebola tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by edynasty: 1:34am On Aug 04, 2014
jaso1:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue sorry Tinubu is not only a goner but a loser too....now lick my SW ass...ode! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by seeprob(m): 5:47am On Aug 04, 2014
earthgreeners:

....Everything na tribal matter for you. Be reasonable for once buddy!!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by PenSniper: 6:42am On Aug 04, 2014
jaso1: We are not perfect as human being. Every animal has potential of greed which can only be observed after acceding power.

A mental case and a Nut.
Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by Firefire(m): 6:59am On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by Firefire(m): 7:02am On Aug 04, 2014
edynasty:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue sorry Tinubu is not only a goner but a loser too....now lick my SW ass...ode! grin grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by Firefire(m): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2014
manck: [size=28pt]Tinubu is number 1 enemy of the Yoruba people.

tinubu stole all of the money while in power. He did not build anything... He build for himself and family... and became the richest person in nigeria..

In lagos tinubu is now call "Baba Eko Ko gbodu recovery."

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/524178_tinubuTif2_jpg4f96886de71ba2e3a7e17b862330af73

www.nairaland.com/attachments/197512_lagos1_jpge9f864475f4c9ad669a5acb3ce5dd8f2

Respect, Aare Musiwa on this post!
Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by Gbawe: 8:36am On Aug 04, 2014
@OP.

The demonisation of Tinubu is being orchestrated by the PDP for political gains. Is it not obvious, ala Iwoyi ni aro, that it is suddenly a few months to elections that Tinubu, not in charge of any Nigerian public office and with nothing to do with any other Nigerian region but his own SW, is public enemy numero uno?

Because Nigeria is an ungodly place full of many unprincipled elements who will do anything for money then expect the political enemies of Tinubu, who control Nigeria's wealth, to be able to coerce unprincipled Yorubas , using financial inducement and political appointments, to mount a war of attrition against BAT.

These Yorubas are the sort who were always envious of Tinubu anyway. They hated how the man's natural talent and charisma helped him build enduring structures and carried him to great heights amongst his political peers. They looked on with envy and hate from the sideline but have now being thrown the perfect opportunity to 'cut down' Tinubu to size by a desperate President with a desperate agenda. A balanced person is supposed to believe Tinubu is a 'bad guy' and the "problem of Nigeria", as claimed by agents of retrogression and paid sycophants, never mind that those making this allegations work for the ultra-dangerous President looting the Nation dry and moving us nearer to total collapse. Did Tinubu callously supervise the looting of $18 billion pumped into the fight against terror over three years to leave Nigerians exposed to death and maiming while him and his own enjoy impregnable security in Aso Rock? What could be more wicked than that and why do some not appreciate their own hateful hearts when they support those who conduct such callousness against all Nigerians while they hypocritically round on Tinubu who is merely a Party boss?

We know those destroying Nigeria and moving her backwards i.e accidental and undeserving leaders. Over decades their tactics have not changed. They did not deserve to be in office in the first place and this shows quickly with how their ineptitude quickly worsens life for Nigerians. After that stage, and because they are all invariably 'sit tight' sort garishly fascinated with keeping power at all cost, they simply begin using divide-and-conquer to detract from their misrule and get Nigerians focusing on others as the 'enemies' so that they may retain power. Tinubu is a victim of this tactic currently and one of those now propped up as an 'enemy' of the nation by those who are the real and dangerous enemies of Nigeria. Today Nigerians are shockingly divided along ethnic and religious lines to the extent many are not looking at the failings of this abysmal and hideously self-serving government.

Ultimately, Tinubu is a very intelligent, visionary and well-read man who strategizes well. He learns from his mistakes and makes changes even as this is not always visible because you cannot be seen to give ground publicly in a Nation where even the people who are led, when this should not be so, believe in strong men more than strong institutions. He has survived persecution several times in the past. People forget that this is the same man who fought Abacha and OBJ and emerged stronger and more influential. The issue is that many Nigerians are sentimental rather than measured. They always emotionally get carried away with today and totally blind themselves to what may happen tomorrow. Abeg will GEJ be President forever? Will Obanikoro, Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin and other political 'lightweights' and current anti-Tinubu noise makers and protagonists, who have never done anything for the SW let alone Nigeria, continue to be relevant beyond GEJ?

There is nothing I write here Tinubu will not know. If I can also see how this will end , to note Tinubu will be fine and still influential beyond the exit of this wretched government and its wickedly divisive and polarising ways, then Tinubu himself will be way ahead of me to know what he has to do now in this season where the ungodly, so that focus is taken away from their wicked and misruling ways, are leading the lynch mob against others.

1 Like

Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by Zionope: 8:43am On Aug 04, 2014
Balkan: Tinubu is a goner. he should go back to his state. Igbos will not vote for any person that is not a logosian again. PDP is giving us a Lagosian we all will vote for him.
Wetin concern AGBERO wit overload?
Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by jaso1(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2014
PenSniper:

A mental case and a Nut.

Say that to your elders, Gorilla offspring.
Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2014
manck: [size=28pt]Tinubu is number 1 enemy of the Yoruba people.

tinubu stole all of the money while in power. He did not build anything... He build for himself and family... and became the richest person in nigeria..

In lagos tinubu is now call "Baba Eko Ko gbodu recovery."

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/524178_tinubuTif2_jpg4f96886de71ba2e3a7e17b862330af73

www.nairaland.com/attachments/197512_lagos1_jpge9f864475f4c9ad669a5acb3ce5dd8f2

poor essential public property.rich,cozy private property,ndiara
Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by thunderrider: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2014
CONTINUE DIARIS GOD OOOOO

All our money that you are "thiefing"

Continue God is watching us

lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by Tval(m): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2014
cry
Re: Bola Hammed Tinubu Disagreement With Enemy Of Yoruba Race by saintikechi(m): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
jaso1:

tinubu is a politican neusance, he and femi fani kayode are of the same category. Obj is curently the most respected yoruba leader at home and abroad.

(1) (Reply)

Interview: General Buhari Speaks On Childhood, Military And Personal Life. / Military Begins 'operation No Mercy' Recaptures Gombi Pelia And Hong (photos) / Scoa Plant To Commence Truck Assembling In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.