Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Yet No One Can Describe It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yet No One Can Describe It! (1737 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yet No One Can Describe It! by DanielBlanc(m): 12:48am On Aug 04, 2014
The experience of love cannot just be felt by mere story tales or staring at companions who are exhibiting that rare feeling, it is a feeling that explains itself when you have express it on your own, I seek ways to explain this what I feel but still can't find words to educatively define that which I feel.
A feeling that cannot be shared, an understanding that is genuine to only a beholder, all the books I've read, and the poem always says that love is meant to be shared but yet no one has, love cannot be found in things such as necklaces and rings but in the heart that serve as it's receptor, so guys pls help me with the words to describe love amicably. Thanks folks

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Girls This Selfish? My Story! / Advice Needed Please / When A Girl Loves,loves For Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.