Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Prophet TB Joshua Donates/Profers Solution For Ebola - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Donates/Profers Solution For Ebola (980 Views)

T.B Joshua Donates N5 Million To Man Whose Wife Was Killed By Police In Lagos / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet TB Joshua Donates/Profers Solution For Ebola by ugo4u: 6:47am On Aug 04, 2014
Sunday service 4rm the SCOAN was a beehive of activities, when the man of God mounted the alter @ about 12:15 it was welcomed with applause 4rm the expectant congregation. TB Joshua talked about the in thing (Ebola), how the international community, lagos state government and other bodies visited him to know how to go about the epidemic, after the meeting he promised to donate to 2000 anointing water each to the affected countries and promised to be present physically if invited by the government of the countries concerned. He spoke so confidently about the potency of the anointing water as a solution to the epidemic. For now we can only fold our hands and watch as things evolve, as this anointing water is set to shock the entire world.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Donates/Profers Solution For Ebola by spays(m): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Donates/Profers Solution For Ebola by tolugar: 7:26am On Aug 04, 2014
Jah Jehovah
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Donates/Profers Solution For Ebola by Bigzig(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2014
This kind of water don pass Gari..
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Donates/Profers Solution For Ebola by Harryjoshua4: 9:49am On Aug 04, 2014
the God of Tb Joshua is a great God
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Donates/Profers Solution For Ebola by kevoh(m): 10:16am On Aug 04, 2014
Please, tell me this is not true undecided? In as much as I'm not a fan of Joshua. I hate it when others peddle fake news just to slander someone.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Donates/Profers Solution For Ebola by nora544: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2014
kevoh: Please, tell me this is not true undecided? In as much as I'm not a fan of Joshua. I hate it when others peddle fake news just to slander someone.

I feel that is tru because this pastor is not the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read this

https://www.nairaland.com/1833533/lagos-pastor-boasts-ebola-cure

pastor from trinity church lagos!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Donates/Profers Solution For Ebola by kevoh(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2014
nora544:

I feel that is tru because this pastor is not the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read this

https://www.nairaland.com/1833533/lagos-pastor-boasts-ebola-cure

pastor from trinity church lagos!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nora I have seen that thread too and the silly news went viral. I had to lambast a facebook friend of mine for helping to spread much ignorance and lies especially about John Lake's(who died way before the first Ebola outbreak) Ebola miracle claims.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Donates/Profers Solution For Ebola by nora544: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
kevoh:
Nora I have seen that thread too and the silly news went viral. I had to lambast a facebook friend of mine for helping to spread much ignorance and lies especially about John Lake's(who died way before the first Ebola outbreak) Ebola miracle claims.

When you have time read this small book about who John Lake was and he was a big liar!!!

http://www.ascleiden.nl/sites/default/files/devil_who_heals_published_version.pdf
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Donates/Profers Solution For Ebola by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
Will all incurable Christian Optimists and Faithists please explain why no one has been able to Heal Ebola in Jesus Name
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Donates/Profers Solution For Ebola by Weah96: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
voltron: Will all incurable Christian Optimists and Faithists please explain why no one has been able to Heal Ebola in Jesus Name

The name Jesus is shared with millions of Latino males. Specificity is required.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Donates/Profers Solution For Ebola by chukstem: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Searching 4 Gospel Musics/Videos?
Download now @
www.Naijalatext.com
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Donates/Profers Solution For Ebola by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
Weah96:

The name Jesus is shared with millions of Latino males. Specificity is required.

Jesus of Nazareth of the House of David from the Loins of Joseph.. sorry Holy Ghost
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Donates/Profers Solution For Ebola by EvilBrain(m): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
Fraud is fraud, it makes no difference if you phrase it in religious english. This TB Joshua fraudster needs to be locked up in prison with his fellow criminals before his lies lead us to disaster.

They should also arrest Maurice Iwu while they're at it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Driving Force Behind Greatness. / Should Worship Sessions Be Rehearsed? / $#!+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.