Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? (26304 Views)

Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? / Febrile Seizure (febrile Convulsion) / HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? by soulglo: 6:48am On Aug 08, 2014
tochimas:

You are the one embarrassing yourself, fool, you think you know more than everybody else, you don't believe in local medicine but I do, I have seen what they can do not just in this instance, I go to hospital too but they have their limitations too and there are things that require simple cure that modern medicine will make the problem bigger than they are, from where I come from, palm kernel oil or crude oil has been and is still the cure for convulsion and it has never failed, up till now,so called modern nursing mothers still ask for these items to be sent to them ,every mother with kids should not lack them at home for emergencies wether you believe it or not is not my problem. I have said my piece, you can be whiter than the whites for all I care.

ROTFLMAO. Crude oil. Please go take a nap. So annoying. People could be dying and people like you tell them to drink salt water. What a joke
Re: Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? by angela992: 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
The Term Febrile Convulsion has been a threatening condition and a tremendous fear in the paediatric world and mothers since we can remember it has been recognized not only in few years ago but more fully understood as the recent times emergies. Variably speaking Hippocrates writing in 4th century BC, referred to such

http://www.scharticles.com/home-management-febrile-convulsion/
Re: Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hi Amefrica. I sent you a pm. Want to ask you a question as per your US visa app.
Re: Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
kofsy: Hi Amefrica. I sent you a pm. Want to ask you a question as per your US visa app.

Replied! smiley
Re: Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? by Ilekokonit: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
bebe2:
I dont know o

But dat thing show me and my mama eh,

My twin nephews were staying with us becos their young mum cudnt cope. So my mum brought them to benin frm ile-ife.

They were severly malnourished and very sick.

Atleast twice a month they will get convulsion mostly at night. Me and my mum will walk from medical store rd to UBTH at 2 am becos no bus.

After treatment we will start walking back.

But go see dem now,
Biggest boys ever liveth grin grin

God bless you and especially your mum for not giving up on them when they were kids.

it would have been easy for your mum to return them to their mum when they were young but she showed true love and courage for them and their mum.

may God reward you and your mum for your good efforts.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? / ACEGID: New COVID-19 Strain In UK Was Dectected In Nigeria As Early As August 3 / 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.