Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) (64683 Views)

Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Cannot Do Without Smoking!!! / Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
daveP: ANOTHER BUNCH OF FOOLS CONFIRMING WHAT KING SOLOMON AKA THE PREACHER SAID IN PROVERBS AND ECCLESIASTES 3000YRS AGO!!!
IT IS THIS SAME LADIES THAT WILL GO TO THE CHURCH AND SING
" FAITHFUL ARE YOU LORD, FAITHFUL ARE YOU LORD"

ARRANT NANSENCE!!
This got me laughing... Omggrin
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
FrankySnow: This got me laughing... Omggrin
Lol, its true now.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
daveP: Lol, its true now.
smiley
I love your moniker Dave. Are you related to David in the bible?
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
FrankySnow: smiley
I love your moniker Dave. Are you related to David in the bible?
lmao. talentwise perhaps. U do love the Snow i guess? Hope ure nt allergic as these ladies? Nice to meet you.cheesy
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
daveP: lmao. talentwise perhaps. U do love the Snow i guess? Hope ure nt allergic as these ladies? Nice to meet you.cheesy
Well, friends say I bahave just like snow of which I don't know how snow behavea. Got the nick in my high school days. Nice to meet you too. smiley
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
FrankySnow: Well, friends say I bahave just like snow of which I don't know how snow behavea. Got the nick in my high school days. Nice to meet you too. smiley
i may have to disagree with those friends.hmm! Read ma story. The link's on my signature. Xame ere smiley
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
armadeo:

Nothing stops you from being rich yourself.
Am rich already so I won't go for a poor man grin

1 Like

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
daveP: i may have to disagree with those friends.hmm! Read ma story. The link's on my signature. Xame ere smiley
Why that?
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
FrankySnow: Why that?
ohhh. Sorry! ......
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by rattlesnake(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Orgliness
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
These are the types of ladies that make men yab all women angry....it's their types that end up in shrines or used for rituals sadlike money can buy peace of mind or take them to heaven undecided

1 Like

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
daveP: ohhh. Sorry! ......
Talk jor
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by armadeo(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
Almeria: Am rich already so I won't go for a poor man grin

Why?
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
armadeo:

Why?
See question

Its because I can't I just can't
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
They all have one thing in common....they are not beautiful yet very picky.........I thought I was gonna see the like of Genieve and Omotola nonsense who dash monkey banana?

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by joudini(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
These broads be about currency sign like variables in PHP. Well, a nigga can always push you out when you no longer excites him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by 2romantic: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
that's y they use some greedy women like them 4 money ritual.
mtchewwe
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
FrankySnow: Talk jor
to me u aint as cold as that now.haba.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by oyecuteez(m): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Almeria: Me too I no go marry poor man ooo
who no like better thingsmiley
. Will U Marry me? wink
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
daveP: to me u aint as cold as that now.haba.
OK.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
oyecuteez: . Will U Marry me? wink
Hell no
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
2romantic: that's y they use some greedy women like them 4 money ritual.
mtchewwe

hahahahahahaha
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by armadeo(m): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
Almeria: See question

Its because I can't I just can't

I thought there was a specific reason hence I asked. You are an adult and entitled to your decisions. I also have likes and dislikes.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
Poor niccas don land here dey vibrate. Make una no burst una vains o. Woman go reach everybody. Find your size o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by kelechiMarie(f): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
if you like money so much ,better your craft and become successful.It's women like these that make men insult the female gender ''a poor man shouldn't admire my pics'' and then i saw the face!it wasn't beautiful or extraordinary even with the makeup and photoshop #yeye.LAST BULLET:no right thinking man wants to marry a liability,he may date you but not marry you.So my dear if all you want to do is marry a rich guy,live the life and spend like there's no tomorrow **in d'banj's voice**you're on a long thing!

1 Like

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Liability(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
kelechiMarie: if you like money so much ,better your craft and become successful.It's women like these that make men insult the female gender ''a poor man shouldn't admire my pics'' and then i saw the face!it wasn't beautiful or extraordinary even with the makeup and photoshop #yeye.LAST BULLET:no right thinking man wants to marry a liability,he may date you but not marry you.So my dear if all you want to do is marry a rich guy,live the life and spend like there's no tomorrow **in d'banj's voice**you're on a long thing!
kelechi, you mentioned my name. Any problem?
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by kelechiMarie(f): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Liability: kelechi, you mentioned my name. Any problem?
no problem but this your moniker is quite unique
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Liability(m): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
kelechiMarie: no problem but this your moniker is quite unique
lol...my sister, dont mind me. I gope toy are having a great evening.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by kelechiMarie(f): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
Liability: lol...my sister, dont mind me. I gope toy are having a great evening.
yes o feels great to be back from the land of the sick
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by JEITO: 12:22am On Aug 05, 2014
#i just sidon cross my leg dey look time.

! Am sure Benita Nzeribe used to say that also until time passed her by; now she wants to marry even a truck pusher grin

We dey wait...
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 05, 2014
Lmao at thread title grin
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by englishmart(m): 6:22am On Aug 05, 2014
Non of them even looks rich.

Poorly raised ladies claiming to have no have no business with the poor now.

Anyways,

Those ones Na story for the gods

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review / Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.