Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,031 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) (64686 Views)

Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Cannot Do Without Smoking!!! / Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
who no like money?

who wan marry poor man?

d love must really b strong b4
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by maxism2: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
bustyhelen: who no like money?

who wan marry poor man?

d love must really b strong b4

no body wants to associate with poverty 4 sure but being obsessed with money like that liz gold whatever is suicidal
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by natureblack(m): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
sexyseun: When i said "Rita Dominic" should go and marry that she's getting old people wanted to crucify me. Now you can see the mentality of our single old ladies of nowadays? They are patiently waiting for a rich dude to come and sweep them off their feet at 34 or 45??
The likes of florence johnson still feels her oversized saggy boobs can keep rich dudes frolicking over her? or empress njamah still feels her big backside is the reason why she must be married to dangote's son? Na wa o, some naija ladies no get shame at all
or ur hipless body would give you Mark Zuckerberg.

Sorry if that sounds kinda harsh,just that I came across ur DP then I had to think-out-loud.

Sorry once again dear,that's just me for you.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
natureblack: or ur hipless body would give you Mark Zuckerberg.

Sorry if that sounds kinda harsh,just that I came across ur DP then I had to think-out-loud.

mehn!!

u too harsh ooo
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2014

hey, hipless? u get bad mouth o. lol

but d babe fine sha
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by 2romantic: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2014
men go fit use them do money ritual sef

1 Like

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
2romantic: men go fit use them do money ritual sef
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by hugelyendowed: 6:17am On Aug 09, 2014
cheap and slutty
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
hugelyendowed: cheap and slutty
Can u afford any of them?
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by diksucker(f): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
MONEY IS GOOD, BUT D LV OF MONI IS D ROOT OF ALL EVIL
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
OMA iyasara- I can't stand a poor boyfriend

1 Like

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by edymonte: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
'i no go marry e go beta man' liz anjorin. lol
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by hensben(m): 2:32am On Aug 15, 2014
Almeria: Am rich already so I won't go for a poor man grin
remember your father's money aiint your money.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by davidif: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2014

Man, what's with the personal attacks? Naija people sha.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2014
different folks for different strokes!
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
MadCow1: But why Poor people no go respect theirself go find their size?! grin

A poor Man dating a Girl with high taste is like a Depressed Man with a Gun. grin

help me ask them o grin
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by davidif: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
This thread is every feminists worst nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
davidif: This thread is every feminists worst nightmares.

lol
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by shynemilly(f): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2014
Jux saying their mind, who cares
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Firefire(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2014
daveP:
ANOTHER BUNCH OF FOOLS CONFIRMING WHAT KING SOLOMON AKA THE PREACHER SAID IN PROVERBS AND ECCLESIASTES 3000YRS AGO!!!
IT IS THIS SAME LADIES THAT WILL GO TO THE CHURCH AND SING
" FAITHFUL ARE YOU LORD, FAITHFUL ARE YOU LORD"

ARRANT NANSENCE!!
grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by fammy101(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2014
042 kam sia abia...............

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Godsate: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2014
Jaguda babes
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by tellwisdom: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2014
I was waiting to see the face of the angels seeking for rich men....You mean na all these wrinkled face and body looking women are the people looking for rich men?? sad . OMO, I GIVE UP embarassed

1 Like

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by tonychristopher: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
But majority of the pictures here are ugly. so what do we do about them
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by olasberguk(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Old cargo too wants rich man .......
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by 9jageek: 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
I bet most of the started up poorly.. smh. poor man don suffer for Naija o. Na to hustle till we die coz these girls want chapaigne like in this movie http://9flix.com/watch/2123

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by mencade6: 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
daveP:
ANOTHER BUNCH OF FOOLS CONFIRMING WHAT KING SOLOMON AKA THE PREACHER SAID IN PROVERBS AND ECCLESIASTES 3000YRS AGO!!!
IT IS THIS SAME LADIES THAT WILL GO TO THE CHURCH AND SING
" FAITHFUL ARE YOU LORD, FAITHFUL ARE YOU LORD"

ARRANT NANSENCE!!
nice one davep........there is no born again woman in the world.....all of them are deceivers and pretenders.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by ifoundmyperfect: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
coolzeal:
If these ugly old haggard bleached Ladies are looking for super rich folks, i wonder what ladies in their 20's should seek for, perhaps trillionaires lol. No one should settle for less but at your own risk.

The matter just tire me...
Rich folks sef don't want them either!!!
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by tben80(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
undecidedThey will too busy chasing money, not knowing when their kongo is cleaned on a daily basis by poor men undecided
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by michaelbiz: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
lalasticlala:

lol

LOL Like seriously cheesy

Most people are upset cuz Naija boys are like...with 165 million people? No no no no.
Babes boku
Dem go wait taya, me sef dey allergic to osho-free babes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lmao... all those boys wey talk say they no fit spend more than 5k ontop ashawo come see wetin these ah0shawos dey tell una

@suyamaster
@born2fuck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics) / Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.