Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) (64685 Views)

Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Cannot Do Without Smoking!!! / Nollywood Actresses That Once Shave Their Hair (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Coolguy89(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yea dey can't stand a poor men cos dey r born ashawos,ugly bitches
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by saaedlee: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
And they won't get a rich man, Know why? Rich men are allergic to them! cuz, because, bcuz, because THEY ARE POOR THEMSELVES
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Spidermon: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
These girls especially that Lizzy Gold are simply something else. If you criticise oloshos but you are a fan of these actresses, then your brain needs soldering iron and Lead.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
englishmart:
Non of them even looks rich.

Poorly raised ladies claiming to have no business with the poor now.

Anyways,

Those ones Na story for the gods
grin i was actually shocked that all of them are either average or below average cheesy abeg let them be, they have never seen money before thats why they crave for it so desparately
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by holatin(m): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
if you check them wella ALL OF THEM ARE MATERIALISTIC PROSTITUDE
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Tymax(m): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
LaurelP:
This just summarised wat we keep saying here
No woman will ever want to settle with a poor man, no matter how they pretend
Even the girls on dis forum saying its not all abt money, no be today we begin hear dat one grin
That's right. ALL WOMEN LOVE MONEY.

Basic truth of life. Once a man understands this, everything in his romantic life becomes clear. grin
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Lilimax(f): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Please who is a poor man?
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by platido(m): 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sum of dz bitches dnt even worth a guy hard ending money grin
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by UjSizzle(f): 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
undecided Yeah like all these ones screaming bloody murder will marry a poor bloke.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by ELgordo(m): 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ashana okpo all of them. . . Dem dem
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by georgecso(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
One begin to wonder if they have gold-plated private part.... Most of them are from poor homes before they acquire this status.. tori go change when they are 45yrs and their FB status still be single or complicated...

1 Like

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by mencade6: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
LaurelP:
Even the girls on dis forum saying its not all abt money, no be today we begin hear dat one grin
true talk bro.......

Most of these ladies are domestic pros....titutes.....thunder fire them.

That rich man they are looking for will use them for blood money one day.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by UjSizzle(f): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lilimax:
Please who is a poor man?
Wretched NFA niqqah grin
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by kwenu: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
this kinda of topic , see i dont like when women talk like this to crucify poor men, its painful to the bone.this kinda women will run down a rich man, only a foolish man will keep these for wives.if those rich men they crave for today , were hanging out with gold diggers like them. they wouldnt have become rich today . does a mans life consist of the material things he posess?

1 Like

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nebuchadnezar: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
berem:
Make una no worry! When una reach 45years,una mouth go change. Na una go dey beg poor man to marry una.

Yeye dey smell!
mtscheeeew!

angry angry

Berem chai are you this sensible? Hmmm nice comment by my love berem

1 Like

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by michaelbiz: 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
The way some guys dey vex now....hmmm e be like say dem never pay their November salary complete.
grin poverty don hammer naija chai cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
I think that it is not the poor men they hate....but the poor man's relations who would see her as an everlasting BANK.

Then there is the way rich people flow, and the way poor people dey flow.....

Finally......let's face it, woman richer than the man? I see huge psychological issues coming up in that marriage!

Ultimately.....a good marriage is dependent on how mature the man and the woman are....and not ''How much'' .

1 Like

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Louislewis: 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
All the ladies are lazy and poor that is why they are looking out for rich men. 85% of them will end up being single at last.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Optional2(f): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dat one na their buznex if dy lyk dy marry if dy no lyk remine single nd mingle lyk a P'S as they r.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by muh4lyf(m): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
LOLZ poor man self get taste oooooo,they prefer poor decent girls like them. Those that'd support their dreams not indecent babe like all of ya... Poor man no want una too,they call you people ashewo... LOLZ sorry for the harsh words....

1 Like

Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by seangy4konji: 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Old cargos.

Konji na bastard but me I be true born of my mama. I sabi better thing pass old cargos.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by ArcBishopmarie(m): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Please what is their current ages now?...
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Mathewa(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
mtchewww... Bitchesss
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by topclem(m): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
LaurelP:
is through sha but some time money is not every you might end up in marring reach man and at the end of the day you ll not find happiness in the marriage.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Bizibi(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Well!!!a broke guy now will surely rise up if he is focused but he should be very wary of ladies like these.....it is not easy to climb the ladder so guys should be wise when the money start coming in...it is better to stick to a lady when u were nuttin than searching fr the perfect one when u re worth something
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by Meti99(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Even me i can't marry a poor geh!!!!!!!!
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by IMMUNO1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
And they will remain unmarried! They are those kind of women who has bruised faces in tinted glass Range Rovers. Useless women.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by topclem(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
LaurelP:
is through sha but some time money is not every thing you might end up in marring reach man and at the end of the day you ll not find happiness in the marriage.
Re: The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) by ceononi: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Like seriously? Is this a joke or something They all want a "rich and caring guy"...If I hear, little do they know that money give men wings, I mean it only takes the grace of God for a rich young man to stay faithful....I read one of them says alerts turn her on. Well, u will surely get what you want but I bet by then he will be somewhere far away; maybe on Cayman Island on the pretense of business trip with some clean holes, and when your turned on my dear, I'm sure your house boys or drivers will come in handy grin.....#rada rada...shio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review / Tiwa Savage Accused Of Joining Illuminati / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.