Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Gaza Crisis: Isis Pledge To Join The Palestinian fight Against ‘barbaric Jews’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gaza Crisis: Isis Pledge To Join The Palestinian fight Against ‘barbaric Jews’ (1012 Views)

The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality / Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. / My Pledge To Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaza Crisis: Isis Pledge To Join The Palestinian fight Against ‘barbaric Jews’ by peteregwu(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2014
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isis)
has told the Palestinian people that it is “only a
matter of time” before they reach Palestine to
join the fight against “barbaric Jews”.
The Islamic militant group, who last month
announced a “Caliphate” straddling the Iraqi-
Syrian border and renamed themselves the
Islamic State, released the provocative statement
on an Isis-affiliated Twitter account .
“It is only matter of time and patience before it
[Islamic State] reaches Palestine to fight the
barbaric Jews and kill those of them hiding
behind the gharqad trees – the trees of the
Jews,” the statement read.
The group said it would do “everything within its
means” to continue the fight against any
obstacleon the way to “Palestine”, alluding to the
Middle Eastern territory before the creation of the
State of Israel in 1948.
“As for the massacres taking place in Gaza
against the Muslim men, women and children,
then the Islamic State will do everything within its
means to continue striking down every apostate
who stands as an obstacle on its paths towards
Palestine,” the group said.
The group and its “Caliph”, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi,
have faced criticism from some quarters for
not coming to the aid of Palestinian civilians being
killed in the Israeli Defense Forces’ Operation
Protective Edge in Gaza.

The comments issued was not to be taken lightly
as the group do not offer “empty” words like other
Arab nations who speak and do not act, the
statement said.
“It is not the manner of the Islamic State to
throw empty, dry and hypocritical words of
condemnation and condolences like the Arab
tawaghit do in the UN and Arab League.”
The group stormed across Iraq, capturing key
Sunni cities such as Mosul and forcing more than
a million people to flee their homes, according to
the United Nations.
The UN claims 225,178 Palestinians are now
taking refuge in 86 shelters while the Gaza health
ministry said 1,364 Palestinians have been killed,
315 of those children.
The Israeli military has confirmed the deaths of 56
soldiers while two Israeli civilians and one Thai
national have also been killed in the conflict.
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2014/08/01/gaza-crisis-isis-pledge-to-join-the-palestinian-fight-against-barbaric-jews/

Re: Gaza Crisis: Isis Pledge To Join The Palestinian fight Against ‘barbaric Jews’ by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2014
if they are so brave let them start now , lol.

Cowards.
Re: Gaza Crisis: Isis Pledge To Join The Palestinian fight Against ‘barbaric Jews’ by Omexonomy: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Isnt that what they know best terrorism at it best.
Re: Gaza Crisis: Isis Pledge To Join The Palestinian fight Against ‘barbaric Jews’ by Empiree: 5:31am On Aug 06, 2014
@ peteregwu your threads like this have no credibility. Remember this thread you open i am still waiting for your proof. You kept silent. https://www.nairaland.com/1824808/german-leftist-muslim-chant-gas

You and your "chosen people" you dont know what you getting into. Many thigns you do against your own Bible teachings. You support this murderous race and you will be big for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Evi2kizVSE&index=109&list=WL

And why are you complaining about isis which was created by judeo-christian zionists alliance. Isis is bluffing anyways, it will do noting against his masters. It was created for a purpose. It's a bogus caliphate. You probably won't respond to this too. Onus on you.
Re: Gaza Crisis: Isis Pledge To Join The Palestinian fight Against ‘barbaric Jews’ by peteregwu(m): 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
Empiree: @ peteregwu your threads like this have no credibility. Remember this thread you open i am still waiting for your proof. You kept silent. https://www.nairaland.com/1824808/german-leftist-muslim-chant-gas

You and your "chosen people" you dont know what you getting into. Many thigns you do against your own Bible teachings. You support this murderous race and you will be big for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Evi2kizVSE&index=109&list=WL

And why are you complaining about isis which was created by judeo-christian zionists alliance. Isis is bluffing anyways, it will do noting against his masters. It was created for a purpose. It's a bogus caliphate. You probably won't respond to this too. Onus on you.

pls what have I done wrong? am I the one writing on these things am posting.....or does it look am the owner of the websites I got them from? pls tell me, what is your anger over my posts on nairaland? everyday we read posts of breaking news of what is happening around the world, so what do u want me to do about it? after all no be me they cause am.
Re: Gaza Crisis: Isis Pledge To Join The Palestinian fight Against ‘barbaric Jews’ by SalC: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
ISIL? I doubt Palestinians will make the mistake of letting them in, if not they will turn round to do in palestine what the are doing in Iraq and Syria now.
Re: Gaza Crisis: Isis Pledge To Join The Palestinian fight Against ‘barbaric Jews’ by italo: 7:17am On Aug 08, 2014
^^^

As Palestinians are any better...

(1) (Reply)

Once Saved Forever Saved? / What Is The Origin Of The Catholic Church / A. M. E. Zion Church Bishop: Nigeria That I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.