Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,636 members, 7,955,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

My Pentecostal Experience - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pentecostal Experience (11832 Views)

Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! / Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere: A Homeless Man Turned General Overseer / Pentecostal/Catholic Marriages: Why the Disagreement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by alexleo(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
Rich4god: So where is the church...?

Christ did not give any corporate name to the church in the scripture(e.g. Roman Catholic, AF, CAC, RCCG, winners, Deeper life). All born again are members of the body of christ and we all are the church.

2 Likes

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by Syncan(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
alexleo:

The church that Jesus founded is NOT your Roman Catholic Church (if that's what you are referring to anyway).

cheesy cheesy cheesy. You arent even sure of what you believe and practice, future apostolic church generations can even discover that you all headed to hell fire...na you talk o...with good intention though. grin. Yet you are here in your uncertainty, certain about the Catholic Church. Remind me once again, did you say some people agree to your opinions? hahahaha, hallucinated or under artificial influence? Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy. You even are not sure what i was referring to...haba! You are very funny alexleo, very funny.

3 Likes

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by Rich4god(m): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
alexleo:

Christ did not give any corporate name to the church in the scripture(e.g. Roman Catholic, AF, CAC, RCCG, winners, Deeper life). All born again are members of the body of christ and we all are the church.
Why then do you attack the RCC... And why do udeme called Jehovah Witness the anti-christ church...
Re: My Pentecostal Experience by alexleo(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
Syncan:

cheesy cheesy cheesy. You arent even sure of what you believe and practice, future apostolic church generations can even discover that you all headed to hell fire...na you talk o...with good intention though. grin. Yet you are here in your uncertainty, certain about the Catholic Church. Remind me once again, did you say some people agree to your opinions? hahahaha, hallucinated or under artificial influence? Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy. You even are not sure what i was referring to...haba! You are very funny alexleo, very funny.

Your usual ranting. I ve told you that the church that Christ founded is not your Roman Catholic church or any other denomination. We all have our scriptures to see that. Its not about your usual noise making.

1 Like

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by alexleo(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Rich4god: Why then do you attack the RCC... And why do udeme called Jehovah Witness the anti-christ church...

You are still talking about the corporate names called church. I am talking about individuals who are true followers of Christ in every denomination making up the body of Christ. That's what make up the church. If you are a true follower of Christ you are part of the church and if I am a true follower of Christ I am part of the church. Likewise other brethren who are true followers of Christ( whether they are in RCC, JW, AF, Deeper life, RCCG etc).

3 Likes

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by Syncan(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
alexleo:

Your usual ranting. I ve told you that the church that Christ founded is not your Roman Catholic church or any other denomination. We all have our scriptures to see that. Its not about your usual noise making.

Why should I care what you say, when you are sure about nothing? We have scriptures yes, but your holy spirit is the one that changes...na you talk o, no be me...so why should we trust what you got from there, when it can change tomorrow? cheesy cheesy cheesy. Who knows, It might just tell the future generations of apostolic church to come to the catholic church. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by alexleo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Syncan:

Why should I care what you say, when you are sure about nothing? We have scriptures yes, but your holy spirit is the one that changes...na you talk o, no be me...so why should we trust what you got from there, when it can change tomorrow? cheesy cheesy cheesy. Who knows, It might just tell the future generations of apostolic church to come to the catholic church. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Its obvious you are just making your usual noise which you use in diverting attention from the issue at hand and I don't have time for your tricks.

Since you cannot disprove what I said by showing me where Christ said in the scripture that the church he founded is called Roman Catholic Church then sorry I don't have time to waste with you.

3 Likes

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by shdemidemi(m): 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
^^ to some, if you ain't talking RCC and Mary, you are talking nonsense...

God's judgement isn't based on how loyal you are to your denomination o... BE AWARE!

4 Likes

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by Syncan(m): 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
alexleo:

Its obvious you are just making your usual noise which you use in diverting attention from the issue at hand and I don't have time for your tricks. Since you cannot disprove what I said by showing me where Christ said in the scripture that the church he founded is called Roman Catholic Church then sorry I don't have time to waste with you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Everyone reading our posts could decipher who is making noise. Yeeeeh! he doesn't have time for me, yet we've been enjoying each other's company since yesterday grin wink. Its you who have tried to cover your hypocrisy by any means, even to telling a lie, Smh. This reminds me so much of Matt 23:27, there's a powerful phrase used there for your ilks by the Lord...hold on let me remember....

White washed Sepulcher
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by alexleo(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
shdemidemi: ^^ to some, if you ain't talking RCC and Mary, you are talking nonsense...

God's judgement isn't based on how loyal you are to your denomination o... BE AWARE!

Yeah you are right bro. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by Syncan(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
alexleo:

Yeah you are right bro. God bless you.

I see you took my advice and got your church Yard people to support you. Note: that man says there are two gospels, one from Jesus and one from Paul. He is following Paul's own, for him everything na double double... BE AWARE cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by SalC: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
shdemidemi: ^^ to some, if you ain't talking RCC and Mary, you are talking nonsense...

Lol coming from someone who preaches two gospels and two Jesus grin.

2 Likes

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by Syncan(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
SalC: Lol coming from someone who preaches two gospels and two Jesus grin.

You never see something, abeg sing along joor...everything na double double oooo... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by SalC: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
Syncan:

You never see something, abeg sing along joor...everything na double double oooo... cheesy cheesy
Na double double. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by shdemidemi(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
To whom it may concern

The RCC religion that you hold in high esteem-in your mind, it remains the holiest of all but in actual fact it is nothing but a licentious den of thieves, the most shameless of all brothels, the kingdom of sin, death, and hell.

No right thinking Christian takes your depraved gathering seriously.

1 Like

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by Syncan(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
shdemidemi: To whom it may concern

The RCC religion that you hold in high esteem-in your mind, it remains the holiest of all but in actual fact it is nothing but a licentious den of thieves, the most shameless of all brothels, the kingdom of sin, death, and hell.

No right thinking Christian takes your depraved gathering seriously.

Well, according to the gospel of Paul which you follow, it might be thus lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

However, according to the gospel Jesus brought (which btw paul taught), you are in error.

How can religion a religion be a brothel I thought brothels are physical structures... Or are you seeing double angry angry

Oh I forgot its you ! Everything na double double ooooo na double double..... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by shdemidemi(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
Syncan:

Well, according to the gospel of Paul which you follow, it might be thus lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

However, according to the gospel Jesus brought (which btw paul taught), you are in error.

How can religion a religion be a brothel I thought brothels are physical structures... Or are you seeing double angry angry

Oh I forgot its you ! Everything na double double ooooo na double double..... grin grin

What do you know about the gospel of Jesus!!!

Is it not disgusting that we have to hear such foolish and childish things from you?

Take your evil and unchristian doctrine where they belong. No one is interested in your futile, foolish and satanic messages from the pit of hell aka RCC. It isn't a secret anymore that your cult is the devil's most dangerous tool till date.

1 Like

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by Gombs(m): 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
shdemidemi:

Is it not disgusting that we have to hear such foolish and childish things from you?

Take your evil and unchristian doctrine where they belong. No one is interested in your futile, foolish and satanic messages from the pit of hell aka RCC. It isn't a secret anymore that your cult is the devil's most dangerous tool till date.

Let me bookmark this thread so that the very next time u tell me about insults and fights, mi lecture you on honesty and being truthful.

3 Likes

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by shdemidemi(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Gombs:

Let me bookmark this thread so that the very next time u tell me about insults and fights, mi lecture you on honesty and being truthful.
Mr chatterbox ...

Be quick about it.. No time for bickering with you, I know how much you delight in petty and trivial banters. I am sure you are a man, based on outward appearance but inward reality makes it clear you are actually a woman.

1 Like

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by Syncan(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
shdemidemi:

Any one who has been around or care to check knows about you and your two gospels, does your "holy spirit" change too

What I know about the gospel (goodnews) of Jesus? Why are you interested, I thought it is for your so called "Judaizers". Just keep getting high on your gospel of Paul, even by their words; we shall know them. cool cool

Sombarry say : everything na double double ooo... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by shdemidemi(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
Syncan:

Any one who has been around or care to check knows about you and your two gospels, does your "holy spirit" change too

What I know about the gospel (goodnews) of Jesus? Why are you interested, I thought it is for your so called "Judaizers". Just keep getting high on your gospel of Paul, even by their words; we shall know them. cool cool

Sombarry say : everything na double double ooo... grin grin

That's so rich coming from a guy who knows less than a log on the ground. The same person who gladly represent a gathering where they worship lucifer as their God. You visit every thread only to show how you hold fast to the doctrine of the devil. Shame on you and your teachers, hell beckons if you refuse to wake up from your slumber.

Ignorance won't be an excuse bro.

1 Like

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by Syncan(m): 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
shdemidemi:

That's so rich coming from a guy who knows less than a log on the ground. The same person who gladly represent a gathering where they worship lucifer as their God. You visit every thread only to show how you hold fast to the doctrine of the devil. Shame on you and your teachers, hell beckons if you refuse to wake up from your slumber.

Ignorance won't be an excuse bro.

hahahahahaha, I am not the first to recognize your lying lips cool cool However take note:

Ex 23:1)- You shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness.

(Prov 19:9)- A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.

(1Pet 2:1-2) - So put away all malice and all deceit and hypocrisy and envy and all slander. Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation... to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. ...

(John 8:44) - You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

BE AWARE!! While i continue my song...Everything na double double oooo, na double double grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by shdemidemi(m): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
^^^

All I see here are biblical quotes thrown around by a man inspired by evil spirit imputed by RCC. In the spirit of lying, you ignore even what children know.

Remember hell beckons if you continually deny the obvious.

1 Like

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by Syncan(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
shdemidemi: ^^^

All I see here are biblical quotes thrown around by a man inspired by evil spirit imputed by RCC. In the spirit of lying, you ignore even what children know.

Remember hell beckons if you continually deny the obvious.

hahahaha, you couldn't even quote the post, too hot cheesy cheesy. Oh the word of God, too hot to hold for the father of lies, while you hover around looking for a way, let me continue with my song, shebi you are the apostle of two "goodnewses" cheesy cheesy
Good people say :Everything na double double ooo, na double double.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
@ shdemidemi, don't mind Syncan. , when I get to the catholic part , he will run for cover.

But you know the only disagreement me and you have is this double double stuff , double gospel, double covenant grin

Enjoy this for now ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijqvk1KjvL0

1 Like

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by shdemidemi(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
Syncan:

hahahaha, you couldn't even quote the post, too hot cheesy cheesy. Oh the word of God, too hot to hold for the father of lies, while you hover around looking for a way, let me continue with my song, shebi you are the apostle of two "goodnewses" cheesy cheesy
Good people say :Everything na double double ooo, na double double.... grin grin

it's becoming obvious that you are more stu-pid than a block of wood. grin
Re: My Pentecostal Experience by shdemidemi(m): 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
frosbel: @ shdemidemi, don't mind Syncan. , when I get to the catholic part , he will run for cover.

But you know the only disagreement me and you have is this double double stuff , double gospel, double covenant grin

Enjoy this for now ;

Ok o.. I go dance with you until you understand grin
Re: My Pentecostal Experience by Syncan(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
frosbel: @ shdemidemi, don't mind Syncan. , when I get to the catholic part , he will run for cover.

But you know the only disagreement me and you have is this double double stuff grin

Enjoy this for now ;

hahahahahahahahahahaha Laugh Wan Kill Me ooooooo, oh but he was lying above that it was just my construction grin grin

Pls you're invited to join me, but pls update your stories first. Shidemidemi, Everything na double double oooo

2 Likes

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by shdemidemi(m): 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Syncan:

hahahahahahahahahahaha Laugh Wan Kill Me ooooooo, oh but he was lying above that it was just my construction grin grin

Pls you're invited to join me, but pls update your stories first. Shidemidemi, Everything na double double oooo

Lol.. No let laugh kill you o. You know wetin dey wait you on the other side na, as son of perdition wey u be.

Your end and frosbels end na two extremes na... grin grin may be after the whole euphoria, una go hear truth.

Lest I forget.....to some, if you ain't talking RCC and Mary, you are talking nonsense...

1 Like

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by Syncan(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
shdemidemi:

it's becoming obvious that you are more stu-pid than a block of wood. grin

"But I say to you, anyone who is angry with his brother without a cause will be subject to ... Whoever calls another believer a fool will answer for it in hellfire". Matt 5:22. angry angry

Everything na double double oooo na double double... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by shdemidemi(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Syncan:

"But I say to you, anyone who is angry with his brother without a cause will be subject to ... Whoever calls another believer a fool will answer for it in hellfire". Matt 5:22. angry angry

Everything na double double oooo na double double... grin grin

Ok...Perhaps you want me to die of boredom while you keep on talking.

..to some, if you ain't talking RCC and Mary, you are talking nonsense...

1 Like

Re: My Pentecostal Experience by Syncan(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
shdemidemi:

Ok...Perhaps you want me to die of boredom while you keep on talking.

..to some, if you ain't talking RCC and Mary, you are talking nonsense...

Oh, so you then opted to suffer in hellfire just to shut me up?

No na, I didn't know its got to that level where you'll willingly opt for hellfire... Ok I no tell you again. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Preaching In Commercial Buses: / Skimpy Dresses In The House Of God? / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.