Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice (965 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice by blinksjeff(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
I asked a gal out,after long period of disturbancy she accepted my propoaal,....so i began to press her askin her to cum knw where am staying,finally she agreed dsame day she agree to cum to ma houz, i mum called to pay me a visit,wich i wlcm her,wen my mum came to d houz and saw me and her ...after d entertainment she sat us down and began to advice us to becareful.....we all appreciated her,after a while she lives...suddenly i discover sum change from ma gal's face i ask her she told me why will my mum advice her,is she a kid or dont i knw its only kids parents advice? I tried to explain to her but she took it personal......pls pals advice me wat should i do,,is it a crime for parent to advice in a relationship?.....should i stil go ahead and propose marriage to her.........? I nid ur advice pls

Re: Advice by Shiifi(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
hmmmm story 4 d gods.....brb space booked
Re: Advice by Liability(m): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
op your girl is not a good girl.

2 Likes

Re: Advice by pickabeau1: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Move on
Re: Advice by xynerise: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
Are you the one standing behind her in the picture?
Re: Advice by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
xynerise: Are you the one standing behind her in the picture?
grin I almost asked same question.

Well, OP I don't know about you. Personally, if she can't take wise advice from my parents when we're kicking then she would disrespect them when we get married.
*pukes*.

I can't have such disrespectful woman who's full of pride. A senior will always advice a junior from his/her wealth of experience/wisdom. No one is above advice.

*In Itachi Uchiha's voice*... We accomplish great things when we surround ourselves with the right comrades.
Re: Advice by hannesy(f): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
U ve a very kind mum,if she wnt listen then she is not humble abbeg na my opinion oooooo
Re: Advice by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
that's a revelation, so u better leave that girl

1 Like

Re: Advice by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
You can be so many but not a pastor
Almeria: that's a revelation, so u better leave that girl
Re: Advice by blinksjeff(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Am nt d one behind her ooooo
Re: Advice by egopersonified(f): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
How do parents advice only kids? Parents at 90 still advice their 70 yr old child. This your girl might just be a rebel, the next she will ask you is who are you to tell her not to go out late at night. Better not give her space to start controlling yr life now, the next thing would be her choosing yr friends for u. Op, op, op, how many times did I call you? U better use your head and not your heart.
Re: Advice by baralatie(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
blinksjeff: Am nt d one behind her ooooo

hmmm!
Re: Advice by baralatie(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
is the boy in the background wanking his pen

why is he smiling?
Re: Advice by VivyGift(f): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
But op, why you con upload her pix nah angry
Re: Advice by nellyelitz(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Early bad sign... angry angry
Re: Advice by Houseofglam7(f): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
*consulting Ifa*
Re: Advice by ideology(m): 4:07am On Aug 05, 2014
Houseofglam7: *consulting Ifa*

Wetin the gods say?
cool
Re: Advice by Houseofglam7(f): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2014
ideology:

Wetin the gods say?
cool
They said I should inform you that breakfast is ready.
Re: Advice by ideology(m): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2014
Houseofglam7:
They said I should inform you that breakfast is ready.

Wow, am waiting!! bring it to table. kiss
Re: Advice by cc150615(f): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2014
This op is a learner o,why u go put the babe pix?
Anyway as for the girl, she doesn't sound like someone who wants sth serious with u that's why she didn't like ur mum's interference, so if you're looking for wife material, look elsewhere.

(1) (Reply)

MEN - 8 Secrets Your Woman Never Tells You / Money And Girls: Live Experiment!! / *confused Me*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.