Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode (1885 Views)

I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye / Arms Scandal: Buhari Ready To Listen To Jonathan - Femi Adesina / Aregbesola And Ajimobi Reject 'His Excellency' Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by farem: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
[color=#990000]Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan For The Way He Has Treated The Yorubas – Femi Fani-Kayode
Jonathan, Aregbesola and the Yoruba nation
“…Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola is not only a personal friend, but he is also a man that I have always had immense respect for. Rauf was one of those that manned the ramparts in those difficult days and risked all to fight for the interests of our people and to restore our dignity, our glory and our self-respect. Unlike others, he did not compromise and do dirty deals behind closed doors with the military but instead he stood firm with an iron will and a strong resolve to face the challenge of that day and fight a good fight.
For this alone and for his marvelous works in Osun state as governor in the last three years, history and posterity will be very kind to him. I say this because never in the history of our country has the Yoruba suffered so much shame, marginalisation, humiliation, insults, contempt, aggression and disgrace as they have under the present dispensation and under the auspices of the Federal Government of President Goodluck Jonathan.
They have literally brought us to our knees and deprived and denied us, with relish, of our rightful place in
the scheme of things in the Nigerian contraption. Under this government we do not have any positions in the top twenty key positions in this country. We cannot get jobs for our teeming youths or the kind of opportunities that are freely given to others. Our businessmen cannot get a fair share of government patronage and that which they already had and that they acquired before the advent of Goodluck is being whittled down and taken away from them.
“Worst still, the President has flippantly referred to our people as “rascals” on a number of occasions. Things have never been this bad for our people at the Federal level. I am constrained to say that I have nothing but contempt for the way that the Federal government is presently being run and I have no qualms about criticising the performance. The truth is that this government is fast living up to it’s reputation of being utterly clueless and manifestly dishonest.”
“Worse still their incompetence, whether it is to do with the handling of security matters or the economy has no bounds and knows no end. Jonathan has betrayed the goodwill of the Yoruba. The man doesn’t seem to have a clue about anything. First, he has no clue about governance – it appears as if he does not even have any slightest idea of what he wants to do. He never thought of becoming President and what he would do as President. He was just talking of transformation and I don’t even think he knows the meaning of transformation. The man is just being pushed around everywhere and to anywhere.”
- Chief Femi Fani-Kayode
Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=180338[/color]

1 Like

Re: Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by Descartes: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nairalander propagating propagander since 500 BCtongue

1 Like

Re: Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by Firefire(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
In those good OLD DAYS! Not anymore grin
Re: Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by farem: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Firefire: In those good OLD DAYS! Not anymore grin

You mean when the EFCC was still sleeping?

1 Like

Re: Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by 99100(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
... this he said while he was an APC agbero.
.... And today haven been baptised with the transformation water ,he becomes a new man.

Well ,Paul was once Saul.

8 Likes

Re: Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by Firefire(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
farem: [color=#990000][/color]

You mean when the EFCC was still sleeping?

grin when Femi as a sheep was walking with Dogs, eating ...
Re: Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by desgiezd(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
I am constrained to say that I have nothing but contempt for the way that the Federal government is presently being run and I have no qualms about criticising the performance. The truth is that this government is fast living up to it’s reputation of being utterly clueless and manifestly dishonest.

“Worse still their incompetence, whether it is to do with the handling of security matters or the economy has no bounds and knows no end.

Jonathan has betrayed the goodwill of the Yoruba.

The man doesn’t seem to have a clue about anything.

First, he has no clue about governance – it appears as if he does not even have any slightest idea of what he wants to do. He never thought of becoming President and what he would do as President.

He was just talking of transformation and I don’t even think he knows the meaning of transformation. The man is just being pushed around everywhere and to anywhere.”

FFK is such a camelion!

2 Likes

Re: Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by emiye(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
See wetin EFCC turn this man to. grin grin lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by Koolmexxi(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
Who cares...
Re: Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
blessed be his holy name for delivering ffk from the hands of supporters of APC and spirit of janjaweedism

1 Like

Re: Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by desgiezd(m): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
VICTORCIZA: blessed be his holy name for delivering ffk from the hands of supporters of APC and spirit of janjaweedism

What really is the difference between you and him?

3 Likes

Re: Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by Keky(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
desgiezd:

What really is the difference between you and him?
FFK is a Chameleon, VICTORCIZA is a DUNCE, that's the difference. You are Welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by LagosBoi2(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
If this guy na woman him for be Olosho

1 Like

Re: Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by feedthenation(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
farem: [color=#990000]Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan For The Way He Has Treated The Yorubas – Femi Fani-Kayode
“…Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola is not only a personal friend, but he is also a man that I have always had immense respect for. Rauf was one of those that manned the ramparts in those difficult days and risked all to fight for the interests of our people and to restore our dignity, our glory and our self-respect. Unlike others, he did not compromise and do dirty deals behind closed doors with the military but instead he stood firm with an iron will and a strong resolve to face the challenge of that day and fight a good fight.
For this alone and for his marvelous works in Osun state as governor in the last three years, history and posterity will be very kind to him. I say this because never in the history of our country has the Yoruba suffered so much shame, marginalisation, humiliation, insults, contempt, aggression and disgrace as they have under the present dispensation and under the auspices of the Federal Government of President Goodluck Jonathan.
They have literally brought us to our knees and deprived and denied us, with relish, of our rightful place in
the scheme of things in the Nigerian contraption. Under this government we do not have any positions in the top twenty key positions in this country. We cannot get jobs for our teeming youths or the kind of opportunities that are freely given to others. Our businessmen cannot get a fair share of government patronage and that which they already had and that they acquired before the advent of Goodluck is being whittled down and taken away from them.
“Worst still, the President has flippantly referred to our people as “rascals” on a number of occasions. Things have never been this bad for our people at the Federal level. I am constrained to say that I have nothing but contempt for the way that the Federal government is presently being run and I have no qualms about criticising the performance. The truth is that this government is fast living up to it’s reputation of being utterly clueless and manifestly dishonest.”
“Worse still their incompetence, whether it is to do with the handling of security matters or the economy has no bounds and knows no end. Jonathan has betrayed the goodwill of the Yoruba. The man doesn’t seem to have a clue about anything. First, he has no clue about governance – it appears as if he does not even have any slightest idea of what he wants to do. He never thought of becoming President and what he would do as President. He was just talking of transformation and I don’t even think he knows the meaning of transformation. The man is just being pushed around everywhere and to anywhere.”
- Chief Femi Fani-Kayode
Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=180338[/color]

Did FFK write this article?
Re: Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by vedd: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
And the plonker decided to join the gang that is showing so much contempt for his pepole. What a low lifer!

3 Likes

Re: Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by EkoIle1: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
D

Re: Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by nerodenero: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Politicians lack honour and dignity,never take their words seriously.
Re: Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by egift(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
A man whose words are not trustworthy is worthless.

2 Likes

Re: Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by Faun(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
That's a Yoruba man for you.
No principles or steady ideology. Goes wherever the wind blows, like a true turncoat.
No surprises there.

3 Likes

Re: Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by ochon: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
The Igbos are crying against being marginalised. FFK says the same thing about the Yorubas. The Hausas have said the same thing also. So who is/are the oppressor(s)? Spirits?
Re: Politrick!- Why I Respect Aregbesola And Detest Jonathan –femi Fani-kayode by ochon: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
BTW this FFK is the worst hypocrite ever. Nobody knows where he stands. Tomorrow, he's licking APC's àss, few months later, he runs to PDP and start throwing tantrums at APC. SMH.

(1) (Reply)

Oyegun: The Miseducation Of A National Chairman-pdp / Sure-p Intervention (road Rehabilitation And Construction). / Nigerian Faces Charges In The USA For Love Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.