Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,283 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

What GEJ And PDP Needs To Do To Win 2015 Election - Make Sure Buhari Is Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What GEJ And PDP Needs To Do To Win 2015 Election - Make Sure Buhari Is Alive (657 Views)

PDP Needs Serious Prayers- Fani-kayode / May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What GEJ And PDP Needs To Do To Win 2015 Election - Make Sure Buhari Is Alive by bokoslayer: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
I was just looking at events surrounding Buhari's alleged assassination attempt and what the effects would be had the assassination attempt been successful. I then realized that GEJ and PDP has a lot to lose if Buhari had been killed because Nigerians sympathy will naturally go to the APC which will translate to sympathy votes in 2015 Presidential election.

So what does the PDP and GEJ need to do to win 2015 election?

The answer is simple; they should do everything in their power to make sure Buhari is alive and well by 2015.
We have people saying the attempt on Buhari's life has APC written all over it so it would be expedient if GEJ doubles security around Buhari.

We all know APC's presidential ticket is Buhari's to lose and we also know Buhari is perpetually un-electable, so it would be in PDP/GEJ's interest that Buhari be kept safe and alive beyond 2015 - This is a major strategy for PDP/GEJ to win 2015 election.

This is my opinion, if you have any contrary view; you can air it without insulting or cursing me. Thank you
Re: What GEJ And PDP Needs To Do To Win 2015 Election - Make Sure Buhari Is Alive by EMERITUS85(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
Mr man you gat brain

kudos
Re: What GEJ And PDP Needs To Do To Win 2015 Election - Make Sure Buhari Is Alive by MultiTexter: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
Elements of truth.
Re: What GEJ And PDP Needs To Do To Win 2015 Election - Make Sure Buhari Is Alive by donphilopus: 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
I'm very sure that most of you who believe Buhari is “unelectable” would realise he's “electable” come 2015!
Re: What GEJ And PDP Needs To Do To Win 2015 Election - Make Sure Buhari Is Alive by bokoslayer: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
donphilopus: I'm very sure that most of you who believe Buhari is “unelectable” would realise he's “electable” come 2015!

At least, he has an established history of losing presidential elections cheesy

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Planes Searching For Boko Haram Abductees Spot Girls In Nigeria / Uduaghan’s Adviser, Traditional Ruler, Son Die In Auto Crash / Ebola Virus - The Conspiracy, How America Is Gradually Reducing The Population O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.