Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,350 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Keshi Officially Accepts Offer To Stay On As Coach Of Nigeria - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Officially Accepts Offer To Stay On As Coach Of Nigeria (18384 Views)

NFF Re-appoints Samson Siasia As Coach For Super Eagles / Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) / NFF Confirms Sunday Oliseh As Coach For Super Eagles, Appoints Dutch Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Officially Accepts Offer To Stay On As Coach Of Nigeria by Olitec40chino(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2014
Ok
Re: Keshi Officially Accepts Offer To Stay On As Coach Of Nigeria by Olitec40chino(m): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2014
Keshi is ok smiley
Re: Keshi Officially Accepts Offer To Stay On As Coach Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2014
amadice: .....is kelechi ihenacho a central midfielder? Or ar u drunk?

OLODO, kelechi is more of a number 10 than mikel. Mikel plays CDM and Ihenacho plays in the hole behind the striker WHICH IS A NUMBER 10 ROLE
Re: Keshi Officially Accepts Offer To Stay On As Coach Of Nigeria by shudi(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
Better. It's a WIN/WIN for both parties.
Re: Keshi Officially Accepts Offer To Stay On As Coach Of Nigeria by Sensicut(m): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
We don't need him his too proud he should go joo

1 Like

Re: Keshi Officially Accepts Offer To Stay On As Coach Of Nigeria by phabulux: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Your mummy boy friend.

Please, don't be annoyed I quote you. That crass issue off an insect you quoted is a reason one leaves online fora with annoyance. They don't have any daamneed sense! Sickening sickos!
Re: Keshi Officially Accepts Offer To Stay On As Coach Of Nigeria by amadice(m): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
bboiabb:

OLODO, kelechi is more of a number 10 than mikel. Mikel plays CDM and Ihenacho plays in the hole behind the striker WHICH IS A NUMBER 10 ROLE
...ur very stvpid... Does d number on d back of jersey of a player determine d postion a player plays?....mtcheeeew
Re: Keshi Officially Accepts Offer To Stay On As Coach Of Nigeria by daviesmania(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Thats a sharp guy, him look front, look back no opportunity dey, im grap de one wey dey! Not bad sha, a bird at hand they say; is worth two in the bush.
Re: Keshi Officially Accepts Offer To Stay On As Coach Of Nigeria by bosun11(m): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
daviesmania: Thats a sharp guy, him look front, look back no opportunity dey, im grap de one wey dey! Not bad sha, a bird at hand they say; is worth two in the bush.

lol...sure u would have done likewise if not faster

1 Like

Re: Keshi Officially Accepts Offer To Stay On As Coach Of Nigeria by bosun11(m): 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Sensicut: We don't need him his too proud he should go joo

and who will replace him ?
Re: Keshi Officially Accepts Offer To Stay On As Coach Of Nigeria by OtunbaJ: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2014
OtunbaJ:
With 5m monthly n offive apartment n car. Service is country with his heart indeed.
englishmart: I'm telling you in confidence.
Keshi doesn't have a choice on this.
No other country was interested in his services.
South Africa has lost interest.
Refusing the offer is tantamount to being unemployed

Keshi will be like "I'm serving my country with all my heart"

I pray! With 5m monthly n official apartment n car. Service is country with his heart indeed.
Re: Keshi Officially Accepts Offer To Stay On As Coach Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2014

Iheanacho and Moses Simon for Future Super Eagles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Merson: Frank Lampard Deserved More Time As Chelsea Manager / Mikel, Iheanacho, Musa Make CAF Player Of The Year Shortlist / Maurice Cooreman Dies In Belgium Aged 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.