Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

For The Ladies...............please! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For The Ladies...............please! (2875 Views)

(men Only)ladies Please Don't Open / To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part / Questions For The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies...............please! by urchbarbie(f): 4:32am On Aug 05, 2014
Be sincere and don't judge or say negative things. Can you get married to a man who didn't not go to school and is a pastor with possibly no means of livlihood aside "church stuff". Not forgetting you're a graduate.
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by mstik(f): 4:34am On Aug 05, 2014
It depends. He has to be intelligent, at least to a degree... And he's got to have a good means of livelihood.

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies...............please! by Kanwulia: 4:45am On Aug 05, 2014
An ILLITERATE pastor? In Africa? shocked
What a LETHAL COMBINATION! grin

Awon "PAWA"! "PAWA"! "PAWA"!

To cure barreness in SATANIC PITS AND TUNNELS!!!

Tufiaaaaakwa!!!! cry

How many we go JUDGE FOR AFRICA? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBuxrHyrpl4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlEjvtl4pEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9VWM084mcQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9i0liv4Tjg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH9ybWpg2EA
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by urchbarbie(f): 4:51am On Aug 05, 2014
mstik: It depends. He has to be intelligent, at least to a degree... And he's got to have a good means of livelihood.
he sure is very intelligent. But d means of livlihood? Make I ask d girl wey get d matter
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by Prowizy2(m): 5:00am On Aug 05, 2014
urchbarbie: Be sincere and don't judge or say negative things. Can you get married to a man who didn't not go to school and is a pastor with possibly no means of livlihood aside "church stuff". Not forgetting you're a graduate.

Who told you there's no means of livelihood?

What of the offerings and tithes? Unless you want to tell me the church is not populated
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by Kanwulia: 5:09am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by Kanwulia: 5:12am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by ammyluv2002(f): 6:54am On Aug 05, 2014
You shouldn't worry about your future with him if truly he's a genuine pastor and a born again. Haven't you heard of people well blessed without education? God doesn't need any qualification to lift anyone up, He can do whatsoever He wants! If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't bother myself on his qualification and I think you really do to know what God can do. How dare you say a man who's a servant of God has no future *smh* that means you are not a good Christian. I'm a worker in my church and I know how much I have benefited from servicing him. Pls, get your facts rights! God cannot be mocked. .He doesn't lie cause He has sworn to bless those who serve Him in spirit and in truth.

Btw..Marriage has nothing to do with your qualification although it helps sometimes but it shouldn't be the major consideration. There are people with good education background yet they behave like he goats grin Having a future involves you, hard work and God is as simple as ABC

5 Likes

Re: For The Ladies...............please! by beeevan: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2014
I can't marry an end time pastor, educated or not.
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by crackhaus: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2014
ammyluv2002: You shouldn't worry about your future with him if truly he's a genuine pastor and a born again. Haven't you heard of people well blessed without education? God doesn't need any qualification to lift anyone up, He can do whatsoever He wants! If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't bother myself on his qualification and I think you really do to know what God can do. How dare you say a man who's a servant of God has no future *smh* that means you are not a good Christian. I'm a worker in my church and I know how much I have benefited from servicing him. Pls, get your facts rights! God cannot be mocked. .He doesn't lie cause He has sworn to bless those who serve Him in spirit and in truth.

Btw..Marriage has nothing to do with your qualification although it helps sometimes but it shouldn't be the major consideration. There are people with good education background yet they behave like he goats grin Having a future involves you, hard work and God is as simple as ABC
Can you get married to a man who did not go
to school and is a pastor with possibly no means
of livelihood?

Na hin be the question oo. grin
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by ammyluv2002(f): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2014
crackhaus:
Can you get married to a man who did not go
to school and is a pastor with possibly no means
of livelihood?

Na hin be the question oo. grin
Please, stop saying a genuine pastor have no means of livelihood,God provides for His children. Do you think is your education that got you where you are today? If you don't know there are many peeps with certificate yet they have no means of livelihood. Education doesn't guarantee success, God does!

4 Likes

Re: For The Ladies...............please! by crackhaus: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
ammyluv2002: Please, stop saying a genuine pastor have no means of livelihood,God provides for His children. Do you think is your education that got you where you are today? If you don't know there are many peeps with certificate yet they have no means of livelihood. Education doesn't guarantee success, God does!
Keep preaching, you haven't answered the question yet... grin
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Do you believe he is really called or do you have fears that his pastorship is born out of laziness and taking shortcuts because na lazy ones plenty pass especially as he skipped school you have to be sure he is a pastor because of the right reason otherwise frustration will finish the both of you.
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by Godmystrength: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
I don't think i can marry a pastor - educated or not educated, real or fake....

I pray dh will not come and tell me tomorrow that God has called him to be a full time pastor o shocked shocked
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
I will be sure that it is God that wants us to get married but personally I may not marry a man that is not educated because it will affect my kids. My husband is behind the success of my kids in their school work as he coaches them regularly.
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by EfemenaXY: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
urchbarbie: Be sincere and don't judge or say negative things. Can you get married to a man who didn't not go to school and is a pastor with possibly no means of livlihood aside "church stuff". Not forgetting you're a graduate.

Absolutely not.

That's akin to committing suicide.

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies...............please! by urchbarbie(f): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
chibabe3: I will be sure that it is God that wants us to get married but personally I may not marry a man that is not educated because it will affect my kids. My husband is behind the success of my kids in their school work as he coaches them regularly.
what if dis guys can do all dese better dan some who even went to school? He writes well, speaks very well, enough to surprise ppl dat he has no uni degree what's would u do?
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by urchbarbie(f): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Absolutely not.

That's akin to committing suicide.
na wa o! Sucide? Dis one no serious like dat now!
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by EfemenaXY: 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
urchbarbie: na wa o! Sucide? Dis one no serious like dat now!

It's worse than that. I mean just think about it... an illiterate and a "pastor"? Toxic mix my dear.
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
No.
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by urchbarbie(f): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
EfemenaXY:

It's worse than that. I mean just think about it... an illiterate and a "pastor"? Toxic mix my dear.
ok! I get ur drift now. Tnx
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
If I were to be a lady I won't !!

Prospective 419 is such a Man !!
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by urchbarbie(f): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
donroxy: If I were to be a lady I won't !!

Prospective 419 is such a Man !!
its actually good hearing from a guy's perspective. Tnx
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by shizzle11(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
if I were a lady, I'll rather marry a known conman than marry a pastor cool

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies...............please! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hell to the NO! cool
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by Godmystrength: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2014
EfemenaXY:

true o
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by urchbarbie(f): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2014
And ur name is Godmystrength.
Godmystrength: true o
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by Godmystrength: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2014
urchbarbie: And ur name is Godmystrength.
Are we talking about marrying God here or marrying an illiterate pastor (a human being like me)?
Godmystrength is different from Pastormystrength. And when did NL become a real land that my username is MY NAME?

and na you ask question and i answer. Abi you were expecting everybody's answer to be YES ni? Abeg this no be law court so no query me.

Next thing now na to call me unbeliever.
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by urchbarbie(f): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2014
N ure taking it personal. Life is too short to always blow a fuse dear.
Godmystrength: Are we talking about marrying God here or marrying an illiterate pastor (a human being like me)?
Godmystrength is different from Pastormystrength. And when did NL become a real land that my username is MY NAME?

and na you ask question and i answer. Abi you were expecting everybody's answer to be YES ni? Abeg this no be law court so no query me.

Next thing now na to call me unbeliever.
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by babygirlfl: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2014
No
Re: For The Ladies...............please! by Godmystrength: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2014
urchbarbie: N ure taking it personal. Life is too short to always blow a fuse dear.
Same thing you did. You started it.

Always? That's not me.

(1) (Reply)

My Little Brother With Down Syndrome / Would You Allow Your Teenage Children Be Intimate Under The Same Roof As You? / "The Imperfections Of Marriage!" ~ Pav 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.