Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,650 members, 7,840,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) (3235 Views)

Brother Of Missing Army Captain Marks His Birthday With Emotional Message. PICS / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks / Army Captain Killed In Borno 2 Weeks From His Wedding (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 05, 2014
Insurgents belonging to the dreaded Islamist group, Boko Haram, have killed Captain Benjamin Sule, a Nigerian army officer who just wedded eight months ago.A close military friend of the late CaptainSule told SaharaReporters that Boko Haram gunmen killed the young, newly wed officer in an attack on a military contingent over the weekend.“Captain Sule was killed in a battle launched by Boko Haram fighters against our troops between Saturday and Sunday,” said his military friend who is based in the Ikom Barracks in Cross River State. The officer, who provided wedding photos of Captain Sule, added that he and other friends of the deceased officer “received the news with utmost shock. He was killed between Saturday and Sunday, but we only got the information today [Monday].”
He said he and Captain Sule had been friends since their days in secondary school. The source said the Nigerian Army later posted Captain Sule to Cross River State. “It was from here that he went on a military duty to the Borno area.”The source told SaharaReporters that he last spoke with Captain Sule a week ago. “We talked over the phone and he told me that he was fine, but said we should continue praying for him.”

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 05, 2014
The officer said he was distraught that the captain’s death has made a widow out of the young wife Captain Sule married in November 2013.Our source disclosed that Captain Sule’s wife and family were aware of his death, even though the Defense Headquarters was yet to officially announce his death at the time of this report.

http:///Captainsulekilledbybokoharam8monthsafterwedding

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by CyberWolf: 4:52am On Aug 05, 2014
Rip gallant soldier..It shall not be well with your killers and their sponsors and all the innocent blood they wasted shall hunt their entire generation forever..They will forever know no peace angry sad

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by lilprinze: 4:57am On Aug 05, 2014
Rip dose bastards did nt even allow him to even enjoy hiz marriage
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 5:00am On Aug 05, 2014
If Officers are Dying in these numbers, Only God knows d number of Lower Ranks dying too.

This Bokoharam War

We are Loosing soldiers daily,

What is Really Happening?

Dear God Help My Country

RIP Gallant Soldiers
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 05, 2014
shocked shocked sad cry cry cry cry Dont know what to say, but RIP cry cry cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by ResourceMan(m): 5:35am On Aug 05, 2014
R.I.P Gallant
May God Be with you and Guide your soul.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by seankafor(m): 6:22am On Aug 05, 2014
go in peace for u hav served ur country well
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by pfijacobs(m): 6:40am On Aug 05, 2014
RIP man... God give ur wife and family d fortitude to bear ur untimely demise..

But chek out d woman surname for d wedding IV sheka........ I no talk anytin o
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 05, 2014
LordMecuzy: If Officers are Dying in these numbers, Only God knows d number of Lower Ranks dying too.

This Bokoharam War

We are Loosing soldiers daily,

What is Really Happening?

Dear God Help My Country

RIP Gallant Soldiers
embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2014
With the pix i see above,the man is not a Captain but a Lieutenant....Sahara,abeg make una dey de sure of una post.....
R.I.P the gallantly gallant officer..You died a HERO...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by ifex370(m): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2014
A conspiracy from the west to weaken our defence...

THE END IS HERE
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by echobee(f): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2014
Rest in peace
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by eluquenson(m): 6:59am On Aug 05, 2014
This is a sad story, RIP to Captain Sule.

Boko Haram....becareful
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by confidant: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2014
RIP Bro!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by nerodenero: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2014
Why cant Ebola virus finds its way to the camps of Bokoharam and kill all these bastards including their sponsors?

The rate at which our soldiers are dying,it is safe to say FG is losing the battle against Bokoharam.

RIP gallant Soldier.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by Isiterere(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2014
Am I the only one seeing another Info.on the invitation card ?( d bride's name )
RIP gallant hero

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 05, 2014
Rest in peace!! • You served your country well •
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by PassingShot(m): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2014
You died serving your country captain. So your legacy lives on.

May God comfort the people you left behind.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2014
ifex370: A conspiracy from the west to weaken our defence...

THE END IS HERE
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by PaulSteve: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2014
It is so sad and unfortunate situation we are in,RIP Capt. B. Sule,I mourn your death brother!
May God console Asabe,and may these bloody marauders never find rest here and in the hereafter!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by edoyad(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2014
I have a feeling he's from Southern Kaduna. R I P my brother
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by Pennywise(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2014
One is not sure of the exact circumstances of his death. But I would be very uncomfortable leading a platoon of soldiers with an overzealous islamist into battle. May his soul RIP.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by bcomputer101: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2014
ifex370: A conspiracy from the west to weaken our defence...

THE END IS HERE

Brainless child, you don't toy with the Nigeria Army. If i catch you, i will make sure you face the firing squad for idiocy and foolishness.
Grow up little kid

Just kidding!
RIP rugged solder.
21 GUN SALUTE...
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by adekanbai: 11:38am On Aug 05, 2014
His promotion came few days to his death.
May God give your wife and your family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Nigeria will miss you
Nigerian Army will miss you
245 Recce Bn Ikom will miss you
Good night Hero
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by merieam16(f): 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hmmm its well with ur soul RIP
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Army Captain Eight Months After His Wedding(Photos) by Balkan(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
I am worried that this army commanders
keep sending Christians to the war front to
fight Boko haran leaving the the hausa fulani
muslims in the barracks. GEJ should read btw lines.
RIP Brave soldier.

(1) (Reply)

How Nyako Beat Security, Escaped To Britain / Why I Think The "Traveler" (the Lagos Abuja Walker) Is Lying! Volunteers Needed! / Today The Brave Enyimba City Of Aba Celebrated The Biafra Heroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.