Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans (6580 Views)

Giving Your Wedding Night To God As A First Fruit Of Marriage? - No Intimacy / The Act Of 'giving To God' As Explained By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Angels Appear As Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
mazaje:

If he has the ability to heal people he will heal all the kids in Liberia that are dying from Ebola immediately without being consulted, what is his"loving and compassionate" god doing when he sees kids vomiting and bleeding themselves to death?. . .

Valid questions though laced with mockery. Things are not just done simply on the basis that they can be done. Can you help a beggar or even a friend with 50, 000 naira? Maybe yes, but would you?
God has provided His solution to ebola and all pain and suffering since about 2014years ago. He's not at a loss if the whole world died of ebola, go figure.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by TheBigUrban2: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
Image123:

He welcomes them to a better place.

So he watches as a child bleeds and sheits himself to death before he then welcomes the dead soul into heaven? That is even if the child is a christian...muslim children over the age of 9 go to hell with their ebola

3 Likes

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chrisbenogor:
Can we safely conclude that all those who have died of ebola have not had faith the size of a mustard seed? You must be a joker! You all just say things that you do not mean. You really do not believe in the power of the lord you just say it.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

If they had faith, it was not for their healing. Some believers don't believe God can heal ebola, you know.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by GooseBaba: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Image123:

There's so much lack of faith in the world than to worry about an overdose.

Bros stop chasing your tail... Haba!! I will indulge you. How did you measure lack of faith...? Measurements... Not wiggle room to delude one's self...
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

So he watches as a child bleeds and sheits himself to death before he then welcomes the dead soul into heaven? That is even if the child is a christian...muslim children over the age of 9 go to hell with their ebola

For the first time, i'd say you're very correct.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by TheBigUrban2: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Image123:

For the first time, i'd say you're very correct.

It's okay. for the first time too, I realise that you are a sadistic psychopath

9 Likes

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by TheBigUrban2: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
blueto:
who is this?

Go and read the bible before you come here to disclose your ignorance.

Disease like Ebola are signs of end time. They are happening now to prove that the word of the Lord Jesus is true.

Read [size=20]Mattew 24 vs 7[/size]. Jesus was preaching and telling us what will happen in the last days.

"for nation will rise up against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and Pestilence , and Earthquakes in divers places. "
the word Pestilence means:
A Deadly Epidemic Disease E.g Ebola, Hiv etc.

We heard about Earthquate in South africa just yesterday (an impossible place for Earthquate occurance, and other series of wars (Gaza & Isreal, etc).

These things are happening today just as it was said in the Bible.

This is why you don't have to argue with silly people. they will bring you down to their level, and may beat you with their experience

When the plague in Europe came= END TIMES!
When HIV came= END TIMES!!
When Ebola Came= END TIMES!!!

Take your bullsheit end times with you

5 Likes

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
Faith is a multifaceted and much complex subject than for me to sit down and discuss in great details with scoffers. It's that unfortunate for you lot but do take serious notes of the little being given. Not all faith is geared towards healing or being wealthy. Some people have faith to endure suffering, some for righteousness and God regards all the faith.

Hebrews 11:35 Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection: 11:36 And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment: 11:37 They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented.

From the above scriptures for instance, faith was used to endure torture, go through trial and imprisonment, stoning, temptations and being destitute. Get your complete bibles please.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
Image123:

If they had faith, it was not for their healing. Some believers don't believe God can heal ebola, you know.

I agree, NO BELIEVER yourself inclusive really believes that GOD can heal the ebola virus. You just like any christian would say it, and type it online. Deep down y'all dont believe that shyte. Its a pity though that you guys cannot really fess up to the truth. I was sitting jejely in the hospital this morning and a woman walks in on her friend who happened to be sitting in front of me. She says "Dem say make we no dey touch people but that one no consign me. I am a daughter of God and I have faith in him that Ebola cannot do anything to me" to which her friend goes "Amen o". That my friend is a unit of the BUllshyte that will kill a lot of people who think they have Jesus odeshi!

2 Likes

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

When the plague in Europe came= END TIMES!
When HIV came= END TIMES!!
When Ebola Came= END TIMES!!!

Take your bullsheit end times with you
Yeah. You hate it and call it bullsheit because it is the truth.

Mattew 24-10 . "You shall be hated for my name sake"
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chrisbenogor:

I agree, NO BELIEVER yourself inclusive really believes that GOD can heal the ebola virus. You just like any christian would say it, and type it online. Deep down y'all dont believe that shyte. Its a pity though that you guys cannot really fess up to the truth. I was sitting jejely in the hospital this morning and a woman walks in on her friend who happened to be sitting in front of me. She says "Dem say make we no dey touch people but that one no consign me. I am a daughter of God and I have faith in him that Ebola cannot do anything to me" to which her friend goes "Amen o". That my friend is a unit of the BUllshyte that will kill a lot of people who think they have Jesus odeshi!

Jesus is my Healer, protection. I don't know about you.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
blueto:
Story story ........story
Your help is needed at that hospital in lagos. You can help the patients there without a bio hazard suit. When the 8 of them are healed then we can export you to Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia.

2 Likes

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
Image123:

His promises are conditional. Read the fineprints.

Pardon my ignorance. What are the conditions before God fulfil his promises?

1 Like

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Image123:

i've seen people who don't improve significantly until given injection of a particular medicine. They believe more in injection and it shows in their body response compared to others. Some people would simply not get well except they see a particular doctor, or hospital, or are admitted into a ward. Some have malaria and until they take a particular drug formula don't show improvement even though other medicine was administered. It is naive and delusional to think that individual faith has no place in health recovery.
BTW, i did not say God and medicine are the same, i know the difference.

So It's the faith that is healing them not the drug formula?
Even If you are talking about the placebo effect, I know about it,Infact I have written an article making reference to the placebo effect here on nairaland.

Something about the placebo effect is this:once you can believe a particular drug is genuine and strong,that particular drug would Bethe most effective for you,It's not just about the faith,It's your brain that is subconsciously healing your body. Every human has the innate ability to "self-healing" If I come to give you a sugar coated piece of chalk and make you believe that I specialize in you illness and the drug that is with me was specifically formulated for your illness,once your brain believes this and you take this drug,you would see how goose pimples would rise on your skin,and how fast you would recover. Now tell me,is it the fake drug,or your faith or your body that healed itself?

What If I told you that I have been healed of a strong headache within a second of taking paracetamol ,that is before the drug even gets to my stomach and start dissolving. Obviously It's not the paracetamol,neither was it my faith,because without the drug the faith is nothing,it was my body that healed itself. Read more on placebo effect.

1 Like

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
blueto:

Yes your help is needed in sierra leone, Guinea and Liberia without a hazard suit since you already have protection and healer.
Can you do that for the world?

1 Like

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chrisbenogor:
Story story ........story
Your help is needed at that hospital in lagos. You can help the patients there without a bio hazard suit. When the 8 of them are healed then we can export you to Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia.
I will agree if only God approves it
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by mazaje(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Image123:
i'd be brief, faith is mainly an individual thing. i'm under no pressure or need to substantiate my claim that God works for me.

Then leave it at that. . don't go telling others and threatening them with imaginary punishment for not believing in your personal and subjective beliefs. . .You beliefs begins and ends with it being your beliefs. . .It is not the reality of others but your own personal and subjective beliefs. . .

2 Likes

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by mazaje(m): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
Image123:

Valid questions though laced with mockery. Things are not just done simply on the basis that they can be done. Can you help a beggar or even a friend with 50, 000 naira? Maybe yes, but would you?
God has provided His solution to ebola and all pain and suffering since about 2014years ago. He's not at a loss if the whole world died of ebola, go figure.

You think if I have the ability to end world hunger today I will not do it?. . . .What is your god's solution to ebola? Where is the solution that he provided since 2014 years ago?. . .If he has already provided solution to ebola then why is ebola still destroying lives?. . .What are you saying?. . .Your god as portrayed in the Judeo christian mythology is very needy and will be at great loss if every body died of ebola. . .

1 Like

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
blueto: I will agree if only God approves it
Seeing as the almighty miracle worker to Joshua was not given approval I think your chances are next to none.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by gatiano(m): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
sorry brother, ebola can't reach GOD.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by TheBigUrban2: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
gatiano: sorry brother, ebola can't reach GOD.

God wey no like pork and bushmeat? Unclean animals in the old testament?

God dey fear ebola tey tey

1 Like

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Weah96: 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
gatiano: sorry brother, ebola can't reach GOD.

That's because by definition, God inserted Ebola into the code of his creation matrix. Everything is occurring as planned and designed. You can't tell me that your God didn't anticipate this development before he even began to invoke this and that into existence. That would suggest a blind spot. And your God doesn't have blind spots. Or does he?
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dapo777:

Pardon my ignorance. What are the conditions before God fulfil his promises?

Read the fine prints.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dapo777:

So It's the faith that is healing them not the drug formula?
Even If you are talking about the placebo effect, I know about it,Infact I have written an article making reference to the placebo effect here on nairaland.

Something about the placebo effect is this:once you can believe a particular drug is genuine and strong,that particular drug would Bethe most effective for you,It's not just about the faith,It's your brain that is subconsciously healing your body. Every human has the innate ability to "self-healing" If I come to give you a sugar coated piece of chalk and make you believe that I specialize in you illness and the drug that is with me was specifically formulated for your illness,once your brain believes this and you take this drug,you would see how goose pimples would rise on your skin,and how fast you would recover. Now tell me,is it the fake drug,or your faith or your body that healed itself?

What If I told you that I have been healed of a strong headache within a second of taking paracetamol ,that is before the drug even gets to my stomach and start dissolving. Obviously It's not the paracetamol,neither was it my faith,because without the drug the faith is nothing,it was my body that healed itself. Read more on placebo effect.

Read more on faith.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
mazaje:

Then leave it at that. . don't go telling others and threatening them with imaginary punishment for not believing in your personal and subjective beliefs. . .You beliefs begins and ends with it being your beliefs. . .It is not the reality of others but your own personal and subjective beliefs. . .

i have no idea what you're on about.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
mazaje:

You think if I have the ability to end world hunger today I will not do it?. . . .What is your god's solution to ebola? Where is the solution that he provided since 2014 years ago?. . .If he has already provided solution to ebola then why is ebola still destroying lives?. . .What are you saying?. . .Your god as portrayed in the Judeo christian mythology is very needy and will be at great loss if every body died of ebola. . .

You side stepped the question. Forget my thought and assumptions and answer the question.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
Image123:

Read the fine prints.

So I should start reading from Genesis to revelation from an answer you already have?
Can you save me the stress by telling me?

1 Like

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by hercules07: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Nigeria is doomed with people who think like this, where are all those Pastors nau, we need them to perform wonders and miracles, Ebola is available as a test case.

2 Likes

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by GooseBaba: 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
Image123:

Read the fine prints.

grin grin grin grin grin so an omnipresent god get fine prints...!! Too funny..! Your god na business man.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by freethinker01: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
I've been following this topic since it was created buh i decided not to comment and to worsen it, the network in the area i just moved to is terribly bad. It baffles me the way some xtains display their stupidity and ignorance when defending their god. It could also be likened to an experienced fool dragging u down and beating u with experience. Damn! I can't stand arguing with a xtain, i feel to stupid telling him things it feels like telling a 2 year old boi. Simple question, god has been proclaimed to be a healer, y can't he cure ebola. The sort of answer u're gonna see is u can't test god. Damn! U xtains are so freaking annoying.

3 Likes

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chrisbenogor:
Seeing as the almighty miracle worker to Joshua was not given approval I think your chances are next to none.
hahahahaha. My brother, go and read the bible again
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by gatiano(m): 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
Weah96:

That's because by definition, God inserted Ebola into the code of his creation matrix. Everything is occurring as planned and designed. You can't tell me that your God didn't anticipate this development before he even began to invoke this and that into existence. That would suggest a blind spot. And your God doesn't have blind spots. Or does he?

Yes, true, God knew everything before it came to be. he's allowing the devil to do his worst, so far the effect of the ebola has had a disappointing results so far! to those that died, rest in peace, it was unfortunate. ebola was re engineered to wipe out in 5000s but it didn't, it gone back to the US, atlanta, black populated state, for reassessment. we should and must really takecare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christian Association Of Nigeria: Violation Of Religious Right / Is It Proper To Skip Praise & Worship On Sunday Service ? / What Is Your Favourite Christmas Carol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.