Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans (6563 Views)

Giving Your Wedding Night To God As A First Fruit Of Marriage? - No Intimacy / The Act Of 'giving To God' As Explained By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Angels Appear As Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by YourCoffin: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
blueto: I will agree if only God approves it

Now, I agree this people are scammers!!! Chai! God, please, this are the people you should infect with Ebola.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by gatiano(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

God wey no like pork and bushmeat? Unclean animals in the old testament?

God dey fear ebola tey tey

True brother, GOD doesn't like pork or bush meat, any meat outside the sheep is a no go. the pig was made to clean, eat up to clean up all the corpses and carcasses. thus the pig should be put on the streets of liberia to eat the ebola corpses up if they can't be buried.

question for thought: can you drink water from a well cleaned, bleached dustbin? why then should a man eat pigs?
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
God is dead,he died long time ago.

1 Like

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
plaetton: Haba!
You beat me to this thread.

Ebola, its devastations, the fear that it evokes should, if Nigerian s were thinkers, be the final nail in God's coffin.
God is dead, killed by the Ebola virus, or at the least, rendered impotent.

This should have been a period for faith to wax strong. This should be time for Bonnke, Benny Ginn, Adeboye, Oyaks, Oyedepo and of course TV clown TB Joshua to reach out to Liberians and showcase the much touted power of god.

But alas, god and his earthly minions have gone AWOL, as has always been the case when disaster strikes.

God is like a crooked insurance company that reads you the fine print and hidden clauses when it's time to redeem their policy, even after all premiums of faith have been duly paid.

Men Of God, go out, preach the word, embrace and heal the sick. It doesn't matter if you die, for such would be the ultimate sacrifice similar to the which Jesus did for all mankind.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
Any thinking christian or Muslim after reading this thread should automatically cease being one.

Kudos to all the Atheists in the house, I've been laughing so hard as you make a fool of our christian brothers
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Demainman1: 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
Where are the miracle working GOD of MEN? TB JOSHUA, ADEBOYE, OYEDEPO, OYAKS,

Avenue for the real miracle is here o o. EBOLA has arrived. Please show yourselves sirs. MOGs.

Now, Don't elope to Europe and America with your family members o.

Organise crusades, Invite Ebola victims, show us the miracles.

Visit hospitals, heal them with prayers and fasting PLEASE!

No be to dey forecast Malaysia jet and chibok girls be dis

OR

To dey curse Boko Haram boys

I personally believe that God/Satan wants to use this EBOLA of a thing to expose all these fake pastorpreneurs that parade themselves as men of gods.

99% of us have discarded our thinking caps only to leave our fates to the hand of the fraudsters pastors.

My people make una no worry, it will still take SCIENCE and not "God of men" to conquer this challenge and then you all can go back to continue contributing your hard earned money to those thieves in the name of TITHE and OFFERING.

EBOLA don't care if you pay tithe or not. Dare it at your own RISK.

MY GOD, NA YOUR LEG I DEY, PEOPLE WEY DEY YOUR HAND DON TOO MANY sad

3 Likes

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by finofaya: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ebola did not kill God anything jor. The bubonic plague got him.

Serves him right for allowing Noah to bring the bacteria and viruses into the Ark.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
wordcat: Let him use that time to heal little children in Liberia.

Amen! That is my prayers too
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 07, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

lol.

First ask yourself what God does when he sees a liberian child dying of Ebola

I worship an all knowing God He knows why He allows these things to happen. He promised not to allow those disease He purnished Egypt with to befall us so for this to happen, there must be a reason. God may be warning or reminding us of something or just trying our faith or anything, Gods thaughts are different from that of men.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by gatiano(m): 12:30am On Aug 07, 2014
This ebola is a touch radiating disease, it is not airborne, just a touch or sweat from another man, how that take make sense, HIV is not doing his working fast enough, then ebola is introduced into the countries filled with gold and diamonds, and they remembered, oh we need some negro's oil too. this oyiboes are determined in trying to wipe us out. but they can't. he will kill himself instead.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by davien(m): 12:40am On Aug 07, 2014
I actually re-registered(nairaland hack attack deleted my account) just to comment on this..
The religious folks around me are all saying its "god's" doing...I just get shocked and then ask of what use is killing thousands when the allegedly being is called "all-good" and "moral"..... I really don't get their psyche of how the alleged "god" is good for killing anyone and osama bin laden gets to be called a terrorist.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Weah96: 4:46am On Aug 07, 2014
gatiano:

question for thought: can you drink water from a well cleaned, bleached dustbin?

Wouldn't be my first choice but yes. And pork is delicious nigga.

1 Like

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by RikoduoSennin(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2014
@OP, I believe what is written in your thread is merely your personal opinion which doesn't amount to much seeing as it is far from the truth.

Ebola virus did not kill belief in God. It can't kill it. More and more people are turning a new leave, worshipping God in spirit and in truth.

Ebola is neither the most deadly virus/disease in the world nor is it the most contagious (Ebola is just more publicised more recently since it involves Nigeria- it has been in west africa since February this year, even during the world cup, few have heard of it).

The Spanish influenza which killed more people than the number of people who died in the world war came and gone, yet belief in God remained strong.

1 Like

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2014
Dapo777:

So I should start reading from Genesis to revelation from an answer you already have?
Can you save me the stress by telling me?

Yes oh, read for yourself. Faith is mainly individual, one can only take another 'this' far.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2014
GooseBaba:

grin grin grin grin grin so an omnipresent god get fine prints...!! Too funny..! Your god na business man.. grin grin

duh.
http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1&word=read+the+fine+print
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2014
Demainman1: Where are the miracle working GOD of MEN? TB JOSHUA, ADEBOYE, OYEDEPO, OYAKS,

Avenue for the real miracle is here o o. EBOLA has arrived. Please show yourselves sirs. MOGs.

Now, Don't elope to Europe and America with your family members o.

Organise crusades, Invite Ebola victims, show us the miracles.

Visit hospitals, heal them with prayers and fasting PLEASE!

No be to dey forecast Malaysia jet and chibok girls be dis

OR

To dey curse Boko Haram boys

I personally believe that God/Satan wants to use this EBOLA of a thing to expose all these fake pastorpreneurs that parade themselves as men of gods.

99% of us have discarded our thinking caps only to leave our fates to the hand of the fraudsters pastors.

My people make una no worry, it will still take SCIENCE and not "God of men" to conquer this challenge and then you all can go back to continue contributing your hard earned money to those thieves in the name of TITHE and OFFERING.

EBOLA don't care if you pay tithe or not. Dare it at your own RISK.

MY GOD, NA YOUR LEG I DEY, PEOPLE WEY DEY YOUR HAND DON TOO MANY sad

Actually to be fair, God is the healer not man. Also, i don't think preachers go about looking for people who have headache, malaria, demon possession and HIV. Why are they being required to go look for ebola patients? Churches have not closed service, infact Adeboye is currently doing annual convention where everyone is invited. If anything, it's only precautionary to avoid spreading disease to others.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2014
Image123:

Yes oh, read for yourself. Faith is mainly individual, one can only take another 'this' far.
Just tell me you don't know the conditions, I won't abuse you. grin
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by gatiano(m): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2014
Weah96:

Wouldn't be my first choice but yes. And pork is delicious nigga.
well, that is your choice broda, be careful about how you use the word "nigga" snake
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2014
Image123:

So u believe It's Ok for God's love to be conditional after he ask us to love Him unconditionally? undecided
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2014
Dapo777:

So u believe It's Ok for God's love to be conditional after he ask us to love Him unconditionally? undecided

Come again? Where and how do you arrive at these?
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2014
Image123:

Come again? Where and how do you arrive at these?
You said God's promises are conditional,by extension it means his love is conditional.

If I promise to get you a Chevrolet car and I put a condition on it,that you would only drive the car whenever I want,can you say I love you unconditionally?
The fact that his promises are conditional, how do you expect his love to be unconditional? undecided
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2014
Dapo777:
You said God's promises are conditional,by extension it means his love is conditional.

If I promise to get you a Chevrolet car and I put a condition on it,that you would only drive the car whenever I want,can you say I love you unconditionally?
The fact that his promises are conditional, how do you expect his love to be unconditional? undecided

Oh, so when you love someone unconditionally, your actions must be unconditional? Do you love anyone unconditionally?
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2014
Image123:

Oh, so when you love someone unconditionally, your actions must be unconditional? Do you love anyone unconditionally?

My promises must be unconditional If I love someone unconditionally.
Is it clear to u now?
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 07, 2014
Image123:

Your Mum loves you more than God loves you,because no matter how much you may offend your Mum,she would never want to see you burn in fire for life for that matter undecided but God doesn't mind you burning in hell forever because you don't do His will,yet He claims to love you angry

Your Mum doesn't ask anything in return for her love for you,but God ask a lot of things in return,in form of the conditions Which u kn.

Can u see the difference now? Between ur mum's genuine love and God's love?

4 Likes

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dapo777:

My promises must be unconditional If I love someone unconditionally.
Is it clear to u now?

It is not clear oh. How do you arrive at this assertion? Even though i love my son, i still have conditions for him. He can't drive till he's old enough neither can he sleep with his sister, or refuse to go to school. Do you think that's unfair of me?

1 Like

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
Image123:

It is not clear oh. How do you arrive at this assertion? Even though i love my son, i still have conditions for him. He can't drive till he's old enough neither can he sleep with his sister, or refuse to go to school. Do you think that's unfair of me?

Do God's will or you burn for life in hell!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahaha angry angry angry
Is that fair of God?

1 Like

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dapo777:

Your Mum loves you more than God loves you,because no matter how much you may offend your Mum,she would never want to see you burn in fire for life for that matter undecided but God doesn't mind you burning in hell forever because you don't do His will,yet He claims to love you angry

Your Mum doesn't ask anything in return for her love for you,but God ask a lot of things in return,in form of the conditions Which u kn.

Can u see the difference now? Between ur mum's genuine love and God's love?
Eerrrmmmmmmm, my mum would agree to amputate my cancerous hands forever instead of losing a complete me. My mum, you don't want to know all her demands which i thought cruel and demonic but which actually paid off now that i look back retrospectively. She didn't ask me, she commanded and demanded the very best.

1 Like

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dapo777:

Do God's will or you burn for life in hell!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahaha angry angry angry
Is that fair of God?

You refused to answer my question?
Is it fair of God to force you to live with Him forever on your own terms?
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
Image123:
Eerrrmmmmmmm, my mum would agree to amputate my cancerous hands forever instead of losing a complete me. My mum, you don't want to know all her demands which i thought cruel and demonic but which actually paid off now that i look back retrospectively. She didn't ask me, she commanded and demanded the very best.

Ohh noooo, are u thinking at all? You said your mum's cruelty paid off when you look back retrospectively, can you look back retrospectively when you are burning in hell for ever? Can you turn a new leaf in hell when you would never be given a chance to come out of it?Burning your entire self is it the Same as burning your cancerous hands,what comparison are you trying to make?

How do you mean by your Mum is cruel or demonic? I hope your Mum isn't on nairaland to are you say this about her. No matter what your Mum does to punish you,she can never fold her arms and watch you burn in hell forever.

It's very funny Hw people try to make sensible something that is completely senseless.

So by burning you in hell forever how does that bring out the best in you?
TELL ME!!!!!

Are you still confused?

6 Likes

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by mazaje(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dapo777:
Ohh noooo, are u thinking at all? You said your mum's cruelty paid off when you look back retrospectively, can you look back retrospectively when you are burning in hell? Burning your entire self is it the Same as burning your cancerous hands,what comparison are you trying to make?
It's very funny Hw people try to make sensible something that is completely senseless.
So by burning you in hell forever how does that bring out the best on you?
TELL ME!!!!!

When debating with the religious mind do not always expect them to make sense. . .

1 Like

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
Image123:

You refused to answer my question?
Is it fair of God to force you to live with Him forever on your own terms?

What do you mean by force me to live with him on my own terms.

If It's my own terms,why would I be forced?
I think you are drunk,go and sleep,when you wake up maybe then you would start thinking normally.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
mazaje:

When debating with the religious mind do not always expect them to make sense. . .

You are right.
It's not like They don't have sense,but They are made to believe using their senses in matters of God is a sin,That's why most of them don't want to use their logic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are You Sure You Have Been Born Again? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 / Religion Is The Pillar Of Humanity. Take It Away And We Collapse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.