Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans (6572 Views)

Giving Your Wedding Night To God As A First Fruit Of Marriage? - No Intimacy / The Act Of 'giving To God' As Explained By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Angels Appear As Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by mazaje(m): 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dapo777:

You are right.
It's not like They don't have sense,but They are made to believe using their senses in matters of God is a sin,That's why most of them don't want to use their logic.

They very proudly say it. . .How dare you use your sense and logic when talking about spiritual matters. . .The ways of god are spiritual so you can use your earthly senses to discern them. . .Ask them to use their spiritual eyes and logic to explain to you and they begin to blab and cry. . .

2 Likes

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dapo777:

Ohh noooo, are u thinking at all? You said your mum's cruelty paid off when you look back retrospectively, can you look back retrospectively when you are burning in hell for ever? Can you turn a new leaf in hell when you would never be given a chance to come out of it?Burning your entire self is it the Same as burning your cancerous hands,what comparison are you trying to make?

How do you mean by your Mum is cruel or demonic? I hope your Mum isn't on nairaland to are you say this about her. No matter what your Mum does to punish you,she can never fold her arms and watch you burn in hell forever.

It's very funny Hw people try to make sensible something that is completely senseless.

So by burning you in hell forever how does that bring out the best in you?
TELL ME!!!!!

Are you still confused?

Well, for starters, you assumed that my mother would never allow me or mine to be destroyed forever no matter what. i showed you that she would for a greater good. You also wrongly thought that my mum has no demands because she loves me. You were wrong.
My mum wasn't cruel, i thought she was, but looking back i KNOW she was not. Believe me, people would look back retrospectively in eternal regret in hell fire. i didn't say my mum IS cruel and demonic, you need to read carefully. i said i THOUGHT her DEMANDS were cruel and demonic. i also gave you the retrospect view. Do use some retention.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dapo777:

What do you mean by force me to live with him on my own terms.

If It's my own terms,why would I be forced?
I think you are drunk,go and sleep,when you wake up maybe then you would start thinking normally.

You still didn't answer my question about being unfair to my son.

It's either heaven or hell Mr. God would not force you to Heaven, neither can you live in Heaven on your own terms. These are the facts.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by mazaje(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
Image123:

Well, for starters, you assumed that my mother would never allow me or mine to be destroyed forever no matter what. i showed you that she would for a greater good. You also wrongly thought that my mum has no demands because she loves me. You were wrong.
My mum wasn't cruel, i thought she was, but looking back i KNOW she was not. Believe me, people would look back retrospectively in eternal regret in hell fire. i didn't say my mum IS cruel and demonic, you need to read carefully. i said i THOUGHT her DEMANDS were cruel and demonic. i also gave you the retrospect view. Do use some retention.

what are you saying ?. . You are just all over the place. . .Your mother you said will allow you cancerous arm to be amputated instead of losing you, right?. . .The question is if your mum has the ability to stop you from getting cancer she will not even allow you to get cancer in the first place. . .secondly the god idea you subscribe to is a sadistic and barbaric god idea, he is nothing close to humans, humans do NOT behave like your god, your god is a monster. . .stop comparing the love humans share btw them and their kids to the imaginary love that exist btw you and your sadistic god idea. . .No parent will EVER burn his child in fire for 100 years for disobeying him/her. So stop comparing the love that exist btw humans and their kids with the sadistic kind of love that exist btw you and your imaginary god. . .

5 Likes

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by mazaje(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
Image123:

You side stepped the question. Forget my thought and assumptions and answer the question.

Which question?. . .
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
Image123:

Now I am 100% sure you need to see a doctor.

So you agree that your Mum would allow you to be destroyed forever for a greater good?

What greater good are you talking about?

By the way what weed are you taking,I would like to smoke some of it.
Cruise of life! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5 Likes

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
Image123:

You still didn't answer my question about being unfair to my son.

It's either heaven or hell Mr. God would not force you to Heaven, neither can you live in Heaven on your own terms. These are the facts.

The question is why would God prepare hell for sinners If He loves them?
Remember It's in the Bible that God doesn't hate sinners but he hates the sins,So tell me how does God roasting us in hell forever make us better?

Can you invent a blast furnace where your disobedient children would be roasted for life while you sit on a golden chair watching them cry and wail at you to forgive and you won't forgive them telling them you have given them enough chance and all you would do is get entertained with their crying and wailing undecided

It's only if you are insane,evil and sadistic that you would do that!

Are you still confused? undecided

8 Likes

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by GooseBaba: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
Image123:

duh.
http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1&word=read+the+fine+print

Fine prints is when you get ripped off..when the fraud has been committed.

Case in point: Ebola is on the loose people are dying they then turn to their book inspiring god for help but his minions directs them to read the fine print...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by newspapers: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
Even Pst E.A Adeboe advices members to watch and pray http://www.divanaija.com.ng/pastor-e-adeboye-addresses-rccg-ebola-disease/
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by nora544: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
newspapers: Even Pst E.A Adeboe advices members to watch and pray http://www.divanaija.com.ng/pastor-e-adeboye-addresses-rccg-ebola-disease/

And adeboye also told his pastors that every follower who make the 100 days fasting will not get Ebola so this is okay!
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dapo777:

You are right.
It's not like They don't have sense,but They are made to believe using their senses in matters of God is a sin,That's why most of them don't want to use their logic.
Exactly!
Faith is the ability to deliberately refuse reason and logic.

1 Like

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Dragonking: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
Geniuz:

I worship an all knowing God He knows why He allows these things to happen. He promised not to allow those disease He purnished Egypt with to befall us so for this to happen, there must be a reason. God may be warning or reminding us of something or just trying our faith or anything, Gods thaughts are different from that of men.

Defending the bible god once again as he shows how weak he is..SMH

The bible claimed elijah commanded fire from heaven to come down and burn his enemies yet none of our pastors can do same to bokoharam in sambisa forest..The bible claimed that jesus/ his disciples laid his hands on the sick and were healed but yet again our pastors fail to heal victims suffering from ebola virus...When exactly will this almighty god finally show his power or is it seasonal?
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by RockMaxi: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2014
Good riddance to bad rubbish.. O ye generations of Vipers who have told you to flee from the destruction ahead.
Whenever God's name is mentioned some of you will always shout and cry foul yet the smallest DNA responsible for life you refuse to create.
Tell us what you believe and if you have none keep quiet. Blind leaders of the blind.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 10:39am On Aug 08, 2014
mazaje:

Which question?. . .

Can you help a beggar or even a friend with 50, 000 naira? Maybe yes, but would you?
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2014
mazaje:

what are you saying ?. . You are just all over the place. . .Your mother you said will allow you cancerous arm to be amputated instead of losing you, right?. . .The question is if your mum has the ability to stop you from getting cancer she will not even allow you to get cancer in the first place. . .secondly the god idea you subscribe to is a sadistic and barbaric god idea, he is nothing close to humans, humans do NOT behave like your god, your god is a monster. . .stop comparing the love humans share btw them and their kids to the imaginary love that exist btw you and your sadistic god idea. . .No parent will EVER burn his child in fire for 100 years for disobeying him/her. So stop comparing the love that exist btw humans and their kids with the sadistic kind of god that exist btw you and your imaginary god. . .

Read what you bold again, i said she would and should for the greater good. This would probably be too much for your unbelieving self, but mankind is a whole and God would 'amputate' dead wood and take in the innumerable multitudes of saved ones. Sinners are not children of God. Adam had ability not to get the cancer. He was given the ability.
Also, it was dapo that started the love comparison which is a good one BTW.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by mazaje(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Image123:

Can you help a beggar or even a friend with 50, 000 naira? Maybe yes, but would you?

I have helped a friend with 5 million naira before when I saw that he needed it. . .A friend once helped me with 40,000 euros before as well when I needed it. . .
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by macof(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
GooseBaba:

grin grin grin

Remember the Nigerian guy back in the 90s. He was trying to prove his faith and walked into the Lion's den in a zoo... The lion enjoy free meat.... grin

grin grin He should have lost faith to save his life
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
God allow this things to happen on earth because earth is not paradise,in paradise there will be no diseases,when Adam fall to satan,death entered the world through different means which include diseases
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Weah96: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Rayhut: God allow this things to happen on earth because earth is not paradise,in paradise there will be no diseases,when Adam fall to satan,death entered the world through different means which include diseases

In any court of law, your God would be facing several charges including accessory to mass murder as well as murder.

1 Like

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by GooseBaba: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
Rayhut: God allow this things to happen on earth because earth is not paradise,in paradise there will be no diseases,when Adam fall to satan,death entered the world through different means which include diseases

Smh...... Adam,satan and yahweh dey fear Ebola... Ebola prick strong well well...
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Olusanya333(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
mazaje:

We can put your god to test right now and he will fail as always. . .

Jesus promises many times that he will answer your prayers. For example, in Matthew 7:7 Jesus says:

Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!

Jesus says something similar in Matthew 21:21:

I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.

In John chapter 14, verses 12 through 14, Jesus tells all of us just how easy prayer can be:
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father. Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son; if you ask anything in my name, I will do it.

The message is reiterated Mark 11:24:
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Do you believe in the bible? If yes then pray to your god to heal ONLY the little children that have been affected with Ebola in Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone and lets see how it works out, remember it says what ever you as for in my name with faith i will do it. . .Go ahead and lets see how it will work out. . .
A fool will always think like a fool
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
mazaje:

I have helped a friend with 5 million naira before when I saw that he needed it. . .A friend once helped me with 40,000 euros before as well when I needed it. . .

So would you help a friend of mine with 1million naira?
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by mazaje(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Image123:

So would you help a friend of mine with 1million naira?

Nope. . .I won't. . .
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by mazaje(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
Olusanya333: A fool will always think like a fool

That means you don't believe in the words of Jesus, if its true we can put it to test and see how it goes, no?. . .
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Olusanya333(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
mazaje:

That means you don't believe in the words of Jesus, if its true we can put it to test and see how it goes, no?. . .
Because The ways of God are not man ways
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by mazaje(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Olusanya333: Because The ways of God are not man ways

Really?. . .What does that mean?. . . when this imaginary god of yours fails as always, the excuse is that his ways are not our ways. . .If his ways are not our ways then why does he want to know us and be in a relationship with us according to the christian theology?. . .The god's ways is not our ways is just an excuse to explain failure and absurdity away so that people can keep holding unto fictitious and mythical beliefs of ancient people. . .
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
mazaje:

Nope. . .I won't. . .

That's my exact point. The fact that someone/God can do something or has even done it before doesn't mean he/He will do it again now. You lack base to criticize God for not healing since He claims He can/did. You're doing same in your little human shoes without batting a lid. You seemed pleased even.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Olusanya333(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
mazaje:

Really?. . .What does that mean?. . . when this imaginary god of yours fails as always, the excuse is that his ways are not our ways. . .If his ways are not our ways then why does he want to know us and be in a relationship with us according to the christian theology?. . .The god's ways is not our ways is just an excuse to explain failure and absurdity away so that people can keep holding unto fictitious and mythical beliefs of ancient people. . .
We can get to talk about di sir. I had like to hear more of ur views about God. I'm active on 2go for now Elijah6919.And we can get to talk about our Knowledge about God. God bless u
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by mazaje(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
Image123:

That's my exact point. The fact that someone/God can do something or has even done it before doesn't mean he/He will do it again now. You lack base to criticize God for not healing since He claims He can/did. You're doing same in your little human shoes without batting a lid. You seemed pleased even.

You are just funny and a terrible apologist. . .So now I am on the same level with this god of yours that you claim is all powerful and can do all things?. . .You are deluded. . .If I am all powerful , love humans, want to be in a special relationship with them, and also have the ability to do all things, then there won't be such unnecessary suffering in the world. . .I will eradicate Ebola. . .heck, human beings are running around in a frenzy, risking the only life they have to save others infected with the disease, yet your god that is said to be able to do all things is just there looking and watching babies vomit and bleed themselves to death?. . .You are a better person that this god you are trying to advertise, I am putting it to you that if you have the ability to heal a baby you see vomiting and bleeding its self to death you will do it without thinking twice. . Your god can not do it, not because he doesn't want to but because he is imaginary. . Your god can only heal people in the pages of story books(bible) but not in reality. . .

4 Likes

Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by GooseBaba: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Exactly!
Faith is the ability to deliberately refuse reason and logic.

Word..!!! Deep thoughts bro...
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is the correct answer to ebola outbreak,God have already giving us the brain to fight ebola through research,but unfortunately African countries are too corupt and not mindful like other continents.
Re: How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans by Image123(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
mazaje:

You are just funny and a terrible apologist. . .So now I am on the same level with this god of yours that you claim is all powerful and can do all things?. . .You are deluded. . .If I am all powerful , love humans, want to be in a special relationship with them, and also have the ability to do all things, then there won't be such unnecessary suffering in the world. . .I will eradicate Ebola. . .heck, human beings are running around in a frenzy, risking the only life they have to save others infected with the disease, yet your god that is said to be able to do all things is just there looking and watching babies vomit and bleed themselves to death?. . .You are a better person that this god you are trying to advertise, I am putting it to you that if you have the ability to heal a baby you see vomiting and bleeding its self to death you will do it without thinking twice. . Your god can not do it, not because he doesn't want to but because he is imaginary. . Your god can only heal people in the pages of story books(bible) but not in reality. . .
You're ranting you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton / Photos of Pastor Benny Hinn and Wife Renewing Thier Wedding Vows. / Is It Possible To Speak In Tongues And Still Go To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.