Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! (16290 Views)

Stomach Ulcer And Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil / Nafdac Approved Extra Virgin Coconut Oil-cold Pressed / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 4:14am On Aug 07, 2014
30) Helps improve absorption of nutrients after partial surgical removal of the stomach or intestine
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2014
250ML

Ceno Premium Coconut Oil is what you need if quality and result are your needs.
100% Organic Extra Virgin - Cold Pressed Unrefined. No-GMO, Hexane Free. No preservative.
Made from carefully picked fresh and matured coconuts not copra or rotten coconuts. Moisture content of 0.088 anf Shelf life of 1yr.

081 2334 7170

Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
31) Used in parenteral nutrition (delivered by IV to prevent muscle breakdown in critically ill patients)
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
32) Used in enteral nutrition (nutrients delivered to patients by tube feeding)
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 4:01am On Aug 08, 2014
33) Peptic ulcers

Helps Prevent and Treat Bacterial Infections that causes peptic ulcer. It also calmes the burning pain of ulcer in less than 30minutes

Coconut oil for ulcer? By destroying a wide spectrum of disease-causing organisms, coconut oil helps treat and prevent ulcers, without doing any harm to your body.

Ulcers can occur anywhere along your digestive tract, and in or near your mouth. I remember a time when excessive stress was believed to be the main cause of peptic ulcers.

My mother used to say that stress stimulates gastric acid secretion that burns holes through the lining of an empty stomach causing the ulcers.

Well, it’s now known that a bacterium called Helicobacter pylori causes peptic or stomach ulcers. Gastric ulcers are brought about by bacteria burrowing into the stomach’s wall. Stress may very well still be involved by diminishing resistance to infection.

Antibiotics are sometimes prescribed to deal with ulcers. Problem is, antibiotics can lead to other health problems by killing even friendly bacteria.

Coconut oil provides a naturally effective and totally harmless approach. H. pylori, herpes and streptococcus are associated with various types of ulcers, and are all killed by Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFA) generously found in coconut oil.

Some ulcers that take place in the digestive tract are caused by cancer. Coconut oil possesses cancer-fighting properties as it aids the immune system in seeking out and destroying cancerous cells.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2014
34) coconut oil helps to ease digestion and malabsorption disorders. when you think your stomach is too heavy or you probably over-feed yourself, reach out for coconut oil(2-3) is enough to get your system free. it works really good.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Share your coconut oil experience and the health freedom you've had from using it.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
35) it helps to reduce the side effects of conventional cancer treatments (chemotherapy/radiation therapy)
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
36) Protects the liver from the effects of alcohol and drug abuse and infection
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
37) coconut oil Softens and sooths dry, scaly, itchy skin
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 9:16am On Aug 09, 2014
38) Coconut oil helps to Protect the skin against UV radiation/sunscreen lotion and its antioxidant Prevents premature aging of skin.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
39) Helps Prevent catabolism/breakdown of muscle protein during fasting, dieting, or heavy exercise
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by onyinyechika08: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
charllyen: P.S: Ceno Premium Coconut Oil is what you need if quality and result are your needs.
-100% Organic
-Pure Extra Virgin
-Cold Pressed
-Unrefined.
-No-GMO
-Hexane Free.
-No preservative.
-NO PARAFFIN OIL
-Moisture content of 0.088
-Shelf life of 1yr
-Made from the finest, freshest & maturest of organic coconuts
-Food grade NOT industrial grade made from copra and rotten coconuts for cosmetics etc
-It can be taken as a dietary supplement or for high medicinal and health purposes or added to favourite food to boost nutrition.

081 2334 7170

Dis coconut oil does not have the colour of pure organic coconut oil. Why is it colourless? This is the colour of pure organinc homemade coconut oil.

Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
onyinyechika08:

Dis coconut oil does not have the colour of pure organic coconut oil. Why is it colourless? This is the colour of pure organinc homemade coconut oil.

Can't you see the picture you posted above looks like a "burnt offering"?
It looks adultrated.
It doesn't look like the real oil you find in coconut fruit.
If that's the real colour of the oil you find in coconut fruits, then coconut fruit would have been yellow instead of white.
The picture looks like something that was extracted with heat and the heat sensitive enzymes have been destroyed thus the effectiveness cannot be compared with that of cold pressed coconut oil.
High quality virgin coconut oil should be snow white in color when it is solid and water clear when liquid.

Considering aroma, the very best virgin coconut oils do not have a strong roasted or smoky taste or smell. They should have a very mild coconut aroma and flavor. The flavor should not be overpowering, but just mild enough to enjoy without altering the flavor of the foods if cooked with.

Please go for cold pressed, that is when you will experience the full benefits of coconut oil because you will get it as it is in the coconut fruits.

Ceno products are cold pressed with over 63% MCTs(what does the magic in coconut oil). you cannot achieve that with your extraction method because the coloure alone tells the story of breakdown.

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
40) Make a yummy ice cream with it and enjoy your life, after all you'll live once...

Ceno's Healthy Banana Ice Cream!

Ok, this stuff is so easy, absolutely delicious and such a great alternative to more naughty options.

Ingredients:
3x frozen ripe bananas
1x tsp Ceno's coconut oil
(Optional, a few pieces of your favorite dark chocolate)

Method:
Using a food processor blits all the ingredients together for 3 minutes (until the consistency is smooth and creamy).
Eat straight away or freeze until ready to eat.
If it becomes too hard pop in the microwave for 10 seconds then eat.

Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by udoka2: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
@poster

Ur oil is working well for me. I use it for my skin and my son's skin, very good. He had constipation for two weeks, tried many home remedies without success till I tried ur coconut oil, the constipation is now a bye bye.

@onyinye
I don't know how to make it, but his is fine, since it works for me. People are now asking me what I use for my son's skin. Was using chicco cream which caused him skin discoloration, but now its a thing of d past.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by udoka2: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
I also use it for my hair, very good result too and take two tablespoon orally per day.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 12:30am On Aug 11, 2014
udoka2: @poster

Ur oil is working well for me. I use it for my skin and my son's skin, very good. He had constipation for two weeks, tried many home remedies without success till I tried ur coconut oil, the constipation is now a bye bye.

@onyinye
I don't know how to make it, but his is fine, since it works for me. People are now asking me what I use for my son's skin. Was using chicco cream which caused him skin discoloration, but now its a thing of d past.

It's always amazing to see, hear and read several comments and mails about the health miracle of this amazing natural oil.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 12:32am On Aug 11, 2014
udoka2: I also use it for my hair, very good result too and take two tablespoon orally per day.

Enjoying this Oil requires being creative because the usage possibilities are endless
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2014
41) Useful for the treatment of chronic and genetic conditions like menstrual irregularities.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
Share your experience
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
42) Useful for the treatment of Chronic and Genetic conditions like Prostate enlargement (benign prostatic hyperplasia)
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2014
Have you had a health experience with coconut oil? We'll love to hear from you. please share yours
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
43) Insect Repellent

Mix 2 tablespoons of coconut oil with 10-25 drops of lemon eucalyptus, regular eucalyptus, or citronella oil. Even if an insect does bite, you won’t have a bad reaction because the oil sooths itchiness and irritation from the very start so no welt, blister or redness develops.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 6:31am On Aug 13, 2014
44) Helps Prevent and Treat Parasitic Infections like Scabies, Intestinal worms (tapeworms, pinworms) etc.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
45) Intimate Lubricant

This might surprise you but numerous users of this nature’s all purpose oil swore by this one, when asked to submit different ways they have used this organic extra virgin coconut oil. This and few others were the ones I found most thrilling in the report. and i thought they couldn't be wrong because of the antifungal, antibacterial and anti protozoa properties of coconut oil. Thus the oil will not just be offering the work of a lubricant but help in fighting foreign bodies found 'inside' the place. Mind you, the oil is extra virgin.
Coconut oil is indeed gaining so much popularity as numerous customers are exploring and expanding their circle of usage.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2014
Experience the tropical taste

Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
46) coconut oil enhance fetal growth and brain development
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
47) A delicious Ceno coconut oil infused smoothie to refresh your body. Give it a go and let us know what you think.

INGREDIENTS:
1 1/4 cups orange juice
1 banana
1 1/4 cups frozen berries, such as raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and/or strawberries
1/2 cup low-fat silken tofu, or low-fat plain yoghurt
1 tablespoon of honey
2 teaspoons of Ceno Coconut Oil
Method:
Blend all this goodness up and enjoy a healthy start to your day.

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2014
48) Detoxification With Coconut Oil For Body Renewal

The idea about detoxification was already alive back in the ancient Egypt and Greece, when people believed that certain food or liquids can produce toxins and be bad for our body if consumed in large amounts. As a result of that - detox was born. There are a lot of things we have consumed in the past that have accumulated thus waiting for explosion. But before such happens, you can wipe them out today. You can comfortably use lemon(not lime), warm water and coconut oil(pure organic extra virgin like Ceno coconut oil) like numerous people to detoxify your body and not just be spiritually fit but physically active. How else have you successfully cleans your body?

Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
Did you try out recipe this morning?
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 1:05am On Aug 16, 2014
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present. so engage yourself in activities that will elevate your health. Dotoxification is one powerful way to start.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 / LASCOPA Seals Supermarket At Ogba For Displaying Expired Products / PSN More Reasonable Than NMA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.