Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! (16298 Views)

Stomach Ulcer And Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil / Nafdac Approved Extra Virgin Coconut Oil-cold Pressed / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2014
Polish your pearly whites.
If you’re looking for a natural alternative to regular toothpaste, try going the DIY route. Your plan: Mix coconut oil with baking soda until it’s pasty enough to spread on a toothbrush.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
Have you tried any of this shared solution of coconut oil?
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
1.2Litre
0812 334 7170

shop online: http:///ceno-100-organic-extra-virgin-coconut-oil

Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 3:34am On Aug 18, 2014
Add it to coffee or tea.
The next time you’re readying your morning drink, ditch the sugar and honey, and flavor your beverage with a drizzle of coconut oil instead.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2014
Today is another opportunity to achieve greatness. Make a smart investment of your time today.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
Have you has a wonderful experience with coconut oil? we will like to hear from you.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 3:48am On Aug 19, 2014
Prevent chafing.
Not only can coconut oil stop chafing from actually happening, it can also treat an area that’s already been rubbed raw (just mix with calendula for a soothing ointment). Bonus for anyone who has a little bundle of joy: Coconut oil can help your baby, too. If your little one is suffering from diaper rash, try mixing up a diaper cream to soothe irritated skin.

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2014
Forget cough drops the next time your throat’s killing you! Soothe a sore throat by swallowing a bit of coconut oil on its own or adding it to your tea.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
share your experience with this oil
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
we would like to hear your experience with this oil
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Have a coconuty weekend
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2014
Lube up.
Proof positive that coconut oil has endless possible uses? It can make its way into your sex life. Though there hasn’t been research that focuses on the safety of coconut oil as a lubricant, it seems to work just fine, according to some experts. One caveat: Coconut oil can weaken latex condoms, so if you do want to use coconut oil between the sheets, opt for a polyurethane condom instead.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
Get rid of lice.
Some believe that coconut oil is an all-natural remedy for lice. Test it out by using coconut oil as part of a two-step process. To start, rinse your hair in apple cider vinegar, let it dry, and then smooth coconut oil through your strands. You’ll have to let it sink in for up to 24 hours (sleep with a shower cap on to avoid ruining your bedding). Comb it out in the morning and then rinse your hair.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
Treat cold sores.
The second you start to feel the telltale tingle of a cold sore on or around your lips, rub some coconut oil on the spot—the oil’s antiviral properties may help treat unsightly fever blisters.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 3:58am On Aug 25, 2014
Repel insects.
Not only can it help soothe itchiness from insect bites, coconut oil can also be used in a DIY insect repellent. The ingredients you’ll need: coconut oil and essential oils like peppermint, catnip, rosemary, or tea tree.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 11:35am On Aug 25, 2014
Prevent nosebleeds.
One of the biggest culprits behind nosebleeds is dry, irritated nostrils. To keep them from drying out, dip your finger in coconut oil and gently apply it to the inside of your nose to coat as much of each interior as you can.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
share your experience with us.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2014
we would like to hear from you
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 1:52am On Aug 28, 2014
Clean your dental accessories.
If you use a mouth guard or retainer (hey, you have to keep those pearly whites in place!), use coconut oil to sanitize them during the day.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by PapiWata: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Coconut oil has one of the most delicious aromas of any oil. One whiff of coconut oil takes you back to the tastiest Indian and Thai meals you ever had, and you just feel like eating coconut oil by the spoonful.

CharylYen thanks for this fantastic collection of useful data on the health benefits of coconut oil. I had no idea there were so many nutritional and health benefits to including this special oil in one's regular diet.

Coconut oil also happens to be a favorite oil base in which to dissolve medical marijuana for topical (skin surface application) treatment of pain patients living in the US states where the raw material for this cure is legal to grow and consume. In order to distill one of the most powerful externally applied pain relief medications available anywhere, and possibly the only balm that works in seconds to chase pain away, marijuana buds are baked in the gas oven until they give off that sweet aroma. When the weed has been "activated" by that oven heating, it can then be added to a mixture of coconut oil and water, which is then heated on LOW heat, WITHOUT boiling, for several hours, during which time the active ingredient of the weed is absorbed entirely buy the oil.

After several hours, the oil/water mixture is removed from the heat, and the vegetative matter is extracted by straining the mixture through a cloth into a bowl. The weed is now spent and can be thrown away. The resultant liquid consists of the oil floating on the surface of the water layer. Placing that two-layer liquid combination in the fridge for some hours will solidify the coconut oil, allowing ALL the water to be siphoned out and also thrown away, leaving a greenish oil layer.

A second "wash" of that oil can be accomplished by adding more boiling water to the oil, allowing the two layers of liquid to cool again, before pouring away the water, which will be much cleaner than the first batch of water thrown out. At this point, the coconut oil will smell ONLY of coconut oil, despite having been converted by the above process into one of the strongest pain relief balms known to man.

Store your medicinal coconut oil as a solid in the fridge or freezer and it will remain fresh and highly effective as a pain-killing skin balm for years. To stop back pain in its tracks, melt a small amount of that activated oil in your hand, rub it on the area that is sore, and then count the seconds until that pain simply vanishes. Readers who try this remedy and benefit from it are encouraged to report back to this thread, in order to benefit others who may be skeptical about the efficacy of this home remedy.

Warning : Do NOT consume coconut oil that has been infused with marijuana, as it will knock you clean out, and put you to sleep for hours. Accordingly, this balm must be stored securely so that it is not eaten by children or adults who may find the smell of coconut oil attractive.

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 8:00am On Aug 29, 2014
PapiWata: Coconut oil has one of the most delicious aromas of any oil. One whiff of coconut oil takes you back to the tastiest Indian and Thai meals you ever had, and you just feel like eating coconut oil by the spoonful.

CharylYen thanks for this fantastic collection of useful data on the health benefits of coconut oil. I had no idea there were so many nutritional and health benefits to including this special oil in one's regular diet.

Coconut oil also happens to be a favorite oil base in which to dissolve medical marijuana for topical (skin surface application) treatment of pain patents living in the US states where the raw material for this cure is legal to grow and consume. In order to distill one of the most powerful externally applied pain relief medications available anywhere, and possibly the only balm that works in seconds to chase pain away, marijuana buds are baked in the gas oven until they give off that sweet aroma. When the weed has been "activated" by that oven heating, it can then be added to a mixture of coconut oil and water, which is then heated on LOW heat, WITHOUT boiling, for several hours, during which time the active ingredient of the weed is absorbed entirely buy the oil.

After several hours, the oil/water mixture is removed from the heat, and the vegetative matter is extracted by straining the mixture through a cloth into a bowl. The weed is now spent and can be thrown away. The resultant liquid consists of the oil floating on the surface of the water layer. Placing that two-layer liquid combination in the fridge for some hours will solidify the coconut oil, allowing ALL the water to be siphoned out and also thrown away, leaving a greenish oil layer.

A second "wash" of that oil can be accomplished by adding more boiling water to the oil, allowing the two layers of liquid to cool again, before pouring away the water, which will be much cleaner than the first batch of water thrown out. At this point, the coconut oil will smell ONLY of coconut oil, despite having been converted by the above process into one of the strongest pain relief balms known to man.

Store your medicinal coconut oil as a solid in the fridge or freezer and it will remain fresh and highly effective as a pain-killing skin balm for years. To stop back pain in its tracks, melt a small amount of that activated oil in your hand, rub it on the area that is sore, and then count the seconds until that pain simply vanishes. Readers who try this remedy and benefit from it are encouraged to report back to this thread, in order to benefit others who may be skeptical about the efficacy of this home remedy.

Warning : Do NOT consume coconut oil that has been infused with marijuana, as it will knock you clean out, and put you to sleep for hours. Accordingly, this balm must be stored securely so that it is not eaten by children or adults who may find the smell of coconut oil attractive.

Wow @Papiwata. I 've never doubted the efficacy of this amazing oil and I must say i'm amazed by this one. I'll surely give it a try
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by PapiWata: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2014
charllyen:

Wow @Papiwata. I 've never doubted the efficacy of this amazing oil and I must say i'm amazed by this one. I'll surely give it a try

Hello CarllYen. It is my pleasure to pass on knowledge I picked up from the net, tried on myself and thus confirmed to be absolutely true and accurate. Even if you personally have no pain issues on which to evaluate the efficacy of this skin balm, give some to any friend who could use some fast pain relief in the back or joints, and the feedback will be positive for sure. Don't forget to add the caution that this oil is not for internal consumption, and should be stored securely to prevent accidental ingestion.

As a footnote coconut oil is preferred for this application because it is absorbed faster into the skin than other oils, and, coconut oil is absorbed without leaving any of the slimy residue left by most other varieties of cooking oil applied topically for this purpose.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by Jbronk1(f): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2014
I called you sometimes ago, i never got a response. I need to know how u sell and price.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2014
Jbronk1: I called you sometimes ago, i never got a response. I need to know how u sell and price.

Should your call not be answered, you can buy on konga but you should have gotten a response anyway.

To buy on konga: http:///nutridomain

or call NOW: 0812 334 7170
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 12:51am On Sep 02, 2014
Live the organic life
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2014
Clean your ears.
Dip a cotton swab into coconut oil (but just for a second—you don’t want it to be soaked), and gently clean earwax out of your ears.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 4:47am On Sep 03, 2014
Treat cold sores.
The second you start to feel the telltale tingle of a cold sore on or around your lips, rub some coconut oil on the spot—the oil’s antiviral properties may help treat unsightly fever blisters.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
share your experience with this amazing oil
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Helps Prevent and Treat Bacterial Infections that causes Toxic shock syndrome
Toxic shock syndrome is a severe disease that involves fever, shock, and problems with the function of several body organs.

Often toxic shock syndrome results from toxins produced by Staphylococcus aureus (staph) bacteria, but the condition may also be caused by toxins produced by group A streptococcus (strep) bacteria.

Toxic shock syndrome historically has been associated primarily with the use of superabsorbent tampons. However, since manufacturers pulled certain types of tampons off the market, the incidence of toxic shock syndrome in menstruating women has declined.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2014
Share your experience on this thread to help others
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2014
Applying coconut oil, mixed with shear butter will free you from bumps. if you are the type that shaves every 2,3 or 4 days, etc, coconut oil or mixed with shear butter will stop the itching and bumps. you will be able to carry your hair for a week or more without having bumps after shaving. This works perfectly for me.
Re: Health Benefits of Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil -100% Pure Organic! by charllyen: 5:50am On Sep 07, 2014
Sometimes ago I had what i called a fungal outbrak. ezcema, dandruff and small ringworms on my body, face, hands and hair which was backed up with itching. I started ingesting more of the coconut oil(about 5 spoons daily). later, i would combine shear butter with coconut oil to use on my skin. The result? everything cleared within little time and realised how much this natural products are. i still use them as my moisturizer till date, nothing like cream.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PSN More Reasonable Than NMA? / Ogun Replaces Striking Doctors At Isolation Centre With Volunteers / Vwaere Daiso: Installer Of Faulty Elevator Handed Over To Police – LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.