Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

How Real Is Religion?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Real Is Religion?? (487 Views)

Is Religion Our Main Reason For Being backward in Africa? / Is Religion A Hoax? - Watch the "truth" about The Greatest Story Ever Told / Is Religion A Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Is Religion?? by fyneboi79(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2014
Don't get me wrong,I am a christian and I believe in God!There is a supreme being,the father of the universe who ordered all things just the perfect way.
But alas,I think,therefore I am,and I have a freewill to ask some fundamental questions concerning human existence.
History holds that religion first came to the white man,then I seek to ask why we Africans are morally better behaved than the white man?Afterall the white man showed us the way to pray,how come we now lead in that department?
The white man brought so many good gifts to us in Africa but they still maintain the lead in all areas except religion.
1.The white man brought education and is still far ahead of us in education.
2. The white man brought sports and still leads in sports.
3. The white man brought entertainment and still leads us in entertainment.
4. The white man brought politics to us and would floor us any day in politics.
5.The white man brought technology and still leads us in technology.
I can go on and on but alas I ask,Why did the white man let us lead only in religion?Why would the white man show us the true way and let us take the lead?Why would the white man not be better than us morally since they saw the spiritual light first?I begin to wonder,and I still wonder why this should be so.
Re: How Real Is Religion?? by sidosky(m): 9:56am On Aug 05, 2014
my brother,these same questions has been bothering my mind for a very long time.
Re: How Real Is Religion?? by fyneboi79(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2014
sidosky: my brother,these same questions has been bothering my mind for a very long time.
Yeah.And we just have to confront our worst fears someday,somehow without being moral psychopaths.I think I just did that grin. And how unburdened I feel right now.
Re: How Real Is Religion?? by darnley16(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2014
True talk bro, we only lead in bad thing, also caused by the white man
1) Hiv, na dem bring am na we carry am for head pass
Re: How Real Is Religion?? by fyneboi79(m): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2014
darnley16: True talk bro, we only lead in bad thing, also caused by the white man
1) Hiv, na dem bring am na we carry am for head pass
I just wonder what they fed us.

(1) (Reply)

Conversations: Their Calling Is Greater Than Mine? / You can see God. / When God Is Neutral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.