Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Please Start Saving Your Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Start Saving Your Money (584 Views)

The 20% System Of Saving Your Money / Fidelity Bank Cars & Cash Saving Splash, Is It Real? / When Did You Start Saving And How Much Are You Saving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Start Saving Your Money by njemaze: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2014
hello nigerians, mutual benefit life assurance is here with a policy called individual savings protection plan. The importants of this , is to help you make some saving for your future dreams. Many people are working but the don't have savings . This program is a minimum of 5years, and you will make your millions ,if your determine to save. You can start with 10000 every month that is 120000 in a year , in the next 5 years , it will become 600000 thousand with 7.5 percent interest pay to you every year , pls find any of mutual benefit agent near you or call me 08063989969 if you are in lagos , my name is njemanze darlington. I will come and give you the details, remember a mighty ocean begins with a drop of water. Dangote did not start with millions. Be the boss of your own. Don't work for some one for a ever pls.

(1) (Reply)

Very Hot Business / Information On Rice Processing In Nigeria / Bank Atm's Dispensing Tattered Notes with Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.