Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,149 members, 7,957,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint (7207 Views)

Here Are Top Reason Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Twice As Fast / Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! / Airtel Offer! Upgrade To Nokia Lumia 520 And Get Rewarded On Your Old Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by jsunex(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Pic or i dont bliv u op, liar... ole wuuuu
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by phair(f): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
if u like don't beliv me, a fact remains a fact regardless of ur perception.

at least u don't need to biliv that u can't make illegal-free-callz anymore, because u just can't.
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by johnshagb(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
phair:
thanx ma dear.
this network providers are provide jobs and they can only maintain that frequency from profits from legal subscriptions.

they are already throwing out a lot of money to beat d competition. if they went bust stakeholders n employees( both direct n in directs) lose their jobs.

I urge ma fellow innovative minds to join this race for change, it begins IN YOU & WITH YOU.

What you just put down is terrible, developed a mild migraine reading it.
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by morganist99(m): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
phair: if u like don't beliv me, a fact remains a fact regardless of ur perception.

at least u don't need to biliv that u can't make illegal-free-callz anymore, because u just can't.
u re a very big betrayer...u re not worthy to be called a frnd...idiot...
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by beinstein(m): 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
@OP this is how 'winch' originated. Stabbed someone you called a friend is the height of betrayal.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Tolzeal(m): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
Why Are U all Thinking In The same Direction undecided
Do U think etisalat would be Able To give Her 2gb *Twice* Haba.! I guess The post was Crafted By her (prolly a customer Care Rep) In other to encourage some Gullible Users On nairaland to report such Cases to CC thinking they will Get The same GIGs in return.

LAST BULLET : Don't Be fooled By her Post. All what you will Get Is Thank You LOYAL CUSTOMER!!

grin

8 Likes

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by phair(f): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
morganist99: u re a very big betrayer...u re not worthy to be called a frnd...idiot...
so if ur friend joined boko haram just becos he to make money for his poor family, u will watch him head on, shay?

C MAN, IT IS HIGH TIME U UNDERSTOOD DAT U COULD BE D ONLY MUMU OF UR GENERATION. make a change now.
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by nwaobitex: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
What's going on here?
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Babalegba(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
I wish more Nigerians are like the O.P., then we would have a nation that is just and the envy of the world instead of being pariahs of the planet. If you don't understand my post, don't worry, study the behaviour and the moral outlook of the progressive nations of the world and you will understated why Nigeria is the latrine that it is.
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Lagusta(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
Tolzeal: Why Are U all Thinking In The same Direction undecided
Do U think etisalat would be Able To give Her 2gb *Twice* Haba.! I guess The post was Crafted By her (prolly a customer Care Rep) In other to encourage some Gullible Users On nairaland to report such Cases to CC thinking they will Get The same GIGs in return.

LAST BULLET : Don't Be fooled By her Post. All what you will Get Is Thank You LOYAL CUSTOMER!!

grin

exactly what was on my mind!!!
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
[size=20pt]Time registered: August 05, 2014[/size]

Bloody liar !!!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Superstar007(m): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2014

grin

True talk!! I know if she really got the said data. . . She wouldn't have posted it here but will spend time looking for a loophole to report again.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by AltarBoy1: 12:24am On Aug 06, 2014
Babalegba: I wish more Nigerians are like the O.P., then we would have a nation that is just and the envy of the world instead of being pariahs of the planet. If you don't understand my post, don't worry, study the behaviour and the moral outlook of the progressive nations of the world and you will understated why Nigeria is the latrine that it is.
Guy... Go sit down. Am not the type that encourages corruption, but if i get the knw-hw, i will always hack into these guys system... If only you knw hw much they embezzle from Nigerians dialy.... The op dey luck say dem no dey slap person through internet...

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by slinkman(m): 12:24am On Aug 06, 2014
if i was with this op, i would strangle her. then watch her die in cold blood. bloody ediot.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by greatestman(m): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2014
I am not impressed
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by phair(f): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2014
AltarBoy1: Guy... Go sit down. Am not the type that encourages corruption, but if i get the knw-hw, i will always hack into these guys system... If only you knw hw much they embezzle from Nigerians dialy.... The op dey luck say dem no dey slap person through internet...

maximising profit is not synonymous to embezzlement.
if u were an entrepreneur I guess u would be of those who place a profit bigger than a cost. like many small scale retailers.

imagine someone raiding ur store becos u forgot to properly lock d padlocks.
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by tunnex190: 9:12am On Aug 06, 2014
I call it stupidi.ty
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by bukky1: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2014

grin

This is jst d truth. The OP jst registere this account yesterday; probably for fear of tracking him/her down. Be informed that our ntwk providers are using every possible means to discover cheats, those commenting in concord wit the OP fit b d same ppl! OP, b informed dat these ntwk providers r dealing wit Nigerians more than Nigerians r doing to them, mk enquiries from other countries, u can start from Ghana. Your only saviour is dat u did nt mk any mistake linking ur wrabts to this account, else things may nt hv bn d same by now. All the same best of lucks.
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by UniqueGem(m): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2014
Op, u have so so loSt ur sense of reasoning. So u don't know that FREE BROWSING is OUR RIGHT abi?
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by mikolis(m): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2014
Strolling by...................

Even if u are a cc rep, u must be a very big fool for starting a thread to discourage us. We will always find dat loop hole n maximize our use of thr data n calls bitch!!!!
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by victorDvince: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2014
UniqueGem: Op, u have so so loSt ur sense of reasoning. So u don't know that FREE BROWSING is OUR RIGHT abi?

no b only ur RIGHT name ur LEFT.

EVEN if we have to take advantage of it. it is yet not our right.
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2014
As much as I don't like ruining other pple's biz i don't think what OP did was the solution.For God sake we are in the information age and one is meant to be connected 24/7 but d thing too expensive.I don't blame them(service providers) tho,na govt I blame for not fixing the power sector.These companies run every station on 2 standby generators-why service no go expensive?
But OP,remember say your 2GB go finish and you go need buy data.Tell me say the thing no dey put hole for ya wallet?Or u wan turn their police so dem go put you on life subscription?But u are most likely FAKE undecided

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Kentnickole(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2014
bukky1:

This is jst d truth. The OP jst registere this account yesterday; probably for fear of tracking him/her down. Be informed that our ntwk providers are using every possible means to discover cheats, those commenting in concord wit the OP fit b d same ppl! OP, b informed dat these ntwk providers r dealing wit Nigerians more than Nigerians r doing to them, mk enquiries from other countries, u can start from Ghana. Your only saviour is dat u did nt mk any mistake linking ur wrabts to this account, else things may nt hv bn d same by now. All the same best of lucks.

wrabts? What does that mean?
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by UniqueGem(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2014
victorDvince:

no b only ur RIGHT name ur LEFT.

EVEN if we have to take advantage of it. it is yet not our right.
Do not argue what u don't know... If everytin should be normal in nigeria, we HAve free right to the internet. We shouldn't be paying for all sorts of data plaN.
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by UrbanMystique: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
so, you rat on your friend for reward?

fhucking conehead RAT, that's what you are. you are lucky you are not in my neighborhood. angry
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2014

grin
u might actually be right cos she opened a nairaland account just yesterday n also posted this topic yesterday
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
Whereabout
Kentnickole:

wrabts? What does that mean?
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by Kentnickole(m): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Whereabout
Oh. Okay thanks
Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by AltarBoy1: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
phair:

maximising profit is not synonymous to embezzlement.
if u were an entrepreneur I guess u would be of those who place a profit bigger than a cost. like many small scale retailers.

imagine someone raiding ur store becos u forgot to properly lock d padlocks.
Do you know how many times Airtel have deducted my credit withiut refund even after calling them. Do you know how many times my data subscription with airtel will just finish, even when the reading on my modem is almost 500mb less than what its supposed to be and you call that maximizing profit... Its like you just started using phone that why your body is tickling you. I repeat, if i get the knw-hw, i will hack their system and share free of charge...

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint by sleemoon(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Storage Space Running Out" What's The Way Out? / Glo Has Introduce New Data Plan For All Devices / Nokia Is Back With Full Force - See First Nokia Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.