Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Courtesy Letter To Mr President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Courtesy Letter To Mr President (1513 Views)

Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Courtesy Letter To Mr President by tallfish145(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sir,
we are very sorry for the wrong information given to you about the state of osun.Assuming you were not wrongly informed about the state,you wouldn't have come to disgrace yourself with a population that is even lesser,compared to people's lowest turnout during aregbesola's electioneering campaign.Sir,is it not a big blow to your already tarnished reputation that no former PDP governor of d state or d incumbent state House of Assembly members came to welcome you,talkless of osun senators,house of representative members,market women,okada riders or NURTW.I will like to inform you that all reputable men of the state and the monarchs are in support of aregbesola's re-election.Sir,maybe if you had just for once visited the state before now,you wouldn't have botherd to waste your time and strenght by coming to the state to solicit votes for a rejected candidate.The candidate you came to present is not marketable.He has no manifesto,he is a vision-less man,he cant address the people of the state and tell them what he has for them.I am very sorry that is the only person your party found worthyas a Governorship candidate.For what you have seen so far,hope you have accepted your defeat come August9?Dear Mr president,i believe by now you have seen how the state has been rescued;the masked men you deployed and those that are yet to come are no more needed in the state but much more needed in sambisa.I also saw on the flag handed over to your governorship aspirant ''osun for jonathan 2015'',is that what is on your mind right now or how to rescue the chibok girls.Please learn to set your priorities right and put the well being of the people ahead of your selfish interest.

I'm expecting u to rain abusive word again ooooooo
oya start.
Re: Courtesy Letter To Mr President by Danhumprey: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
Where are the PDP e-warriors?
Re: Courtesy Letter To Mr President by Demdem(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
Jonathan doesn't deserve this courtesy. The fool don't care about the citizenery.
Re: Courtesy Letter To Mr President by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
Demdem: Jonathan doesn't deserve this courtesy. The fool don't care about the citizenery.

If the president of your country is a daft and a fool, what then are you and your household who still hold the citizenship of that country

1 Like

Re: Courtesy Letter To Mr President by Demdem(m): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
aguiyi:

If the president of your country is a daft and a fool, what then are you and your household who still hold the citizenship of that country

Goon, Jonathan is the chief servant of the nation and nothing else. Eediots among the citizenery who were deceived with his no shoes story chose to elect the failure from Bayelsa.
Am sure u and ur household were among those deceived.
Re: Courtesy Letter To Mr President by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
F00l;who cares about your opinion?are you a nigeriian?you bloody liberian claiming nigerian..scum.bag;you shall die an evil death!!APC b00tlicker;berem's c0ck sucker *Spit on your fuvktard face...ebola modafuvka
Demdem: Jonathan doesn't deserve this courtesy. The fool don't care about the citizenery.
Re: Courtesy Letter To Mr President by Demdem(m): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2014
[s]
tsolz84: F00l;who cares about your opinion?are you a nigeriian?you bloody liberian claiming nigerian..scum.bag;you shall die an evil death!!APC b00tlicker;berem's c0ck sucker *Spit on your fuvktard face...ebola modafuvka
[/s]

Crap. Infact am an Indian Ewu. grin
Bastard, if u don't care u won't qoute me.
Jonathan till ur early grave grin
Re: Courtesy Letter To Mr President by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 06, 2014
Go and die;you old babo.on..liberian as5hole;ebola mofo;go and uck the transgendered;transgender called berem's c0ck;May amadioha and sango strike you with elephantiasis of the balls..
Demdem: [s][/s]

Re: Courtesy Letter To Mr President by Demdem(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2014
tsolz84: Go and die;you old babo.on..liberian as5hole;ebola mofo;go and uck the transgendered;transgender called berem's c0ck;May amadioha and sango strike you with elephantiasis of the balls..
Re: Courtesy Letter To Mr President by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2014

i am a crap. Infact am an "Indian Ewu". grin
I am a Bastard, if i don't care ;i won't quote u.
Jona till my early grave grin
really?tell me more;berem's c0ck sucker
Re: Courtesy Letter To Mr President by Demdem(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
tsolz84: really?tell me more;berem's c0ck sucker

(1) (Reply)

Full Text Of President Jonathan's Speech At The US-Africa Summit (with PHOTOS) / Shekau Dismisses Ceasefire Claims In New Video … / BOKO HARAM Killing: Where Shall We Go From HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.