Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits (17207 Views)

Ikpeazu Bans Street Hawking In Abia State / The Cement Roads Being Built By Ikpeazu In Aba. / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by Mcpadosky(m): 8:04am On May 04, 2015
The Abia State governor-elect, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, has placed temporary ban on courtesy visits by his supporters. He said the ban would enable him to plan adequately for the task ahead.

Ikpeazu, in a press statement personally signed by him, thanked Abia residents for voting him into power but pleaded with those jostling to pay him courtesy visits to give him some breathing space so he could prepare for the job he was elected to do.

The statement read in part, “I wish to thank all those who have felicitated with me in one way or the other since I was declared winner but plead for the understanding of all those who are planning courtesy calls that I shall no longer be available to receive any delegation coming with the intention to congratulate me.

“Because of the enormity of the task ahead, I require all the time I can get to plan to ensure that I justify the enormous confidence you have all reposed in me.”

Our correspondent reported that Ikpeazu’s country home at Umuobiakwa in Obingwa has become a Mecca of sorts since after the governorship election as individuals and groups continue to pay visits to the governor-elect.

Various entertainment groups and dancing troupes have also been having a field day with free feeding a daily routine for all visitors.

http://www.punchng.com/news/abia-ikpeazu-bans-courtesy-visits/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by Nobody: 8:08am On May 04, 2015
Correct man!

13 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by ozoigbondu: 8:10am On May 04, 2015
Political jobblers

9 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by Nobody: 8:23am On May 04, 2015
A welcome decision

7 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by ruggedboy01: 8:25am On May 04, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by Dahveydson(m): 8:33am On May 04, 2015
Interesting...

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by Nobody: 9:30am On May 04, 2015
Seems ABIANs have finally struck the right guy.... No time for merry making, everybody to your tent "oh Abians", this is time to work work and work

14 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by Nobody: 9:53am On May 04, 2015
I don't believe in him, I just wish we performs

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:11am On May 04, 2015
Election thief!

I am waiting for the election tribunal to sack him and conduct a fresh election.

angry

15 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:32am On May 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Election thief!

I am waiting for the election tribunal to sack him and conduct a fresh election.

angry

Sore loser.

A fresh election where Dr Ikpeazu's LGA (Obingwa alone) still has a total number of 139,000 INEC registered voters, just 41,000 lesser than Alex Otti's total in the guber election?

You think INEC is interested in wasting National fund?

Come to think of it, Diamond Bank under Alex Otti manages Abia State account and it seems there was a deal between Otti and T. A. Orji that made Alex Otti to resign from his job notwithstanding the extension given to him.

What really went wrong between T. A. Orji and Alex Otti that pushed the former to renege on his promise?

Abia State must certainly be better as the son of the soil puts things in their places and restores the glory of the ancient cosmopolitan city.

10 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:40am On May 04, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Sore loser.

A fresh election where Dr Ikpeazu's LGA (Obingwa alone) has a total number of 139,000 INEC registered voters.

You think INEC is interested in wasting National fund?

Come to think of it, Diamond Bank under Alex Otti manages Abia State account and it seems there was a deal between Otti and T. A. Orji that made Alex Otti to resign from his job notwithstanding the extension given to him.

What really went wrong between T. A. Orji and Alex Otti that pushed the former to renege on his promise?

Abia State must certainly be better as the son of the soil put things in their places and restores the glory of the ancient cosmopolitan city.
Ngwakwe the clannish Ngwa man,you are only interested in your clan becoming the governor and not necessarily the development of Abia state.

I am very certain Ikpeazu will be sacked by the election tribunal. You and T.A. Orji cannot force Ikpeazu down the throats of Abia people.

Abia people wants change!!!

24 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by Nobody: 10:46am On May 04, 2015
It shows he has respect for the incumbent , unlike buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:49am On May 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Ngwakwe the clannish Ngwa man,you are only interested in your clan becoming the governor and not necessarily the development of Abia state.

I am very certain Ikpeazu will be sacked by the election tribunal. You and T.A. Orji cannot force Ikpeazu down the throats of Abia people.

Who is this non Igbo lady crying more than the bereaved?

Please can somebody with knowledge of internal working dynamics of Abia State help this stranger?

Abia State is on a journey to fulfillment and glory with no return ticket

12 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by ki02020(m): 10:51am On May 04, 2015
Will that stop him from keeping some public funds to himself.....camoflagging of the highest order
Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:54am On May 04, 2015
Back to the topic, the next is to extricate himself from T. A. Orji's reflection by forming a strong caucus with his men and APGA Assemblymen to make sure Ikuku (T. A. Orji's son) is irrelevant in the scheme of things.

A great step in the right direction. These cartels should not be allowed near government house let alone be involved in decision making.

Bravo Dr Ikpeazu

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by jerryjohn727: 10:57am On May 04, 2015
Guy, this ur source get as ebi
Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:57am On May 04, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Please can somebody with knowledge of internal working dynamics of Abia State help this stranger?

Shut up Ngwakwe!!

When you were crying more than the bereaved about Imo state,no one attacked you.

You are very stewpid for choosing to be clannish over the development of Abia state.

5 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by Udmaster(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Back to the topic, the next is to extricate himself from T. A. Orji's reflection by forming a strong caucus with his men and APGA Assemblymen to make sure Ikuku (T. A. Orji's son) is irrelevant in the scheme of things.

A great step in the right direction. These cartels should not be allowed near government house let alone be involved in decision making.

Bravo Dr Ikpeazu
do you think that Ikpeazu can betray Ochendo and Ikuku and Bite the fingers that fed him?.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by asha80(m): 11:05am On May 04, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Bravo Dr Ikpeazu
you think ikpeazu can bite the fingers that fed him?

Apga assemblymen that won their lgas are they more than 3?

It seems your expectations are way over the mark
Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by IGBOSON1: 11:07am On May 04, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

^^^Noise!

If that usurper isn't removed by the courts, Abians had better gird their loins and prepare for another wasted 8 years of propaganda, achievements on billboards and motion without movement! And you know the best part?.....It would serve una right!

Fools!

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by maestroferddi: 11:10am On May 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

You guys make me laugh.

Where has all the media noises got Alex Otti? He thought he could just jump out of Diamond Bank and be at the front of the queue to be governor.

While that may have worked for some people elsewhere, it hardly happens in the South East.

People advised him to bid his time since the governorship had been unanimously zone to Abia South but he allowed an unbridled ambition to overshadow his sense of expediency.

His comical attempts to be seen as an Ngwaman was just ridiculous. He seemed to forget that politics is local. There was no how he could have defeated Ikpeazu, a supremely qualified son of the soil.

He should save his resources instead of embarking on what would ultimately be a futile sojourn at the election petitions tribunal.

7 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:11am On May 04, 2015
asha80:
you think ikpeazu can bite the fingers that fed him?

Apga assemblymen that won their lgas are they more than 3?

It seems your expectations are way over the mark

As we speak they should be 11 in number if not the misplaced certificate of return fraudulently given to PDP guy instead of the APGA guy that was declared winner.

T. A. Orji can't control Ikpeazu - Fact
Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by dustmalik: 11:13am On May 04, 2015
If it was Buhari that made such decision to ban courtesy visits, these same hypocrites praising Ikpeazu would have condemned him.

5 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:14am On May 04, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Noise!

If that usurper isn't removed by the courts, Abians had better gird their loins and prepare for another wasted 8 years of propaganda, achievements on billboards and motion without movement! And you know the best part?.....It would serve una right!

Fools!

Kpele, it seems the pains of Dr ikpeazu winning Abia State election still persists.
Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by asha80(m): 11:16am On May 04, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

As we speak they should be 11 in number if not the misplaced certificate of return given fraudulently to PDP guy instead of the APGA guy that was declared winner.

T. A. Orji can't control Ikpeazu - Fact
first how many lgas did apga win or should I say certificate of return issued to?

Secondly with ikuku in the house and orji's shadow lurking everywhere there is nothing to show that orhi has not already checked ikpeazu..the normal talks of an ngwa man cannot be controlled is mere rhetorics when politics here is concerned
Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:17am On May 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Shut up Ngwakwe!!

When you were crying more than the bereaved about Imo state,no one attacked you.

You are very stewpid for choosing to be clannish over the development of Abia state.

Who are you?
Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:24am On May 04, 2015
asha80:
first how many lgas did apga win or should I say certificate of return issued to?

Secondly with ikuku in the house and orji's shadow lurking everywhere there is nothing to show that orhi has not already checked ikpeazu..the normal talks of an ngwa man cannot be controlled is mere rhetorics when politics here is concerned

It is not by LGA rather State's Constituency which is 24 as against 17 LGAs.

As at today, APGA Assemblymen with certificate of return from INEC is 10 in number while PDP is 12 pending the determination of 2 seats

As you can see, even if Ikuku becomes the Speaker, Dr Ikpeazu will use his countrymen in the Assembly and the 11 APGA Assemblymen to sack him or render him impotent
Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:24am On May 04, 2015
maestroferddi:
[s] You guys make laugh.

Where has all the media noises got Alex Otti? He thought he could just jump out of Diamond Bank and be at the front of the queue to be governor.

While that may have worked for some people elsewhere, it hardly happens in the South East.

People advised him to bid his time since the governorship had been unanimously zone to Abia South but he allowed an unbridled ambition to overshadow his sense of expediency.

His comical attempts to be seen as an Ngwaman was just ridiculous. He seemed to forget that politics is local. There was no how he could have defeated Ikpeazu, a supremely qualified son of the soil.

He should save his resources instead of embarking on what would ultimately be a futile sojourn at the election petition tribunal.
[/s]
The election tribunal will decide. With all the evidence Alex Otti and APGA have gathered,Ikpeazu will loose woefully that I can assure you.

5 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by Udmaster(m): 11:27am On May 04, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

As at today, APGA Assemblymen with certificate of return from INEC is 10 in number while PDP is 12 pending the determination of 2 seats

As you can see, even if Ikuku becomes the Speaker, Dr Ikpeazu will use his countrymen in the Assembly and the 11 APGA Assemblymen to sack him or render him impotent
you tink that Ochendo global na fool? Ikpeazu will be trapped in Ochendo Cobweb..
Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by asha80(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

that seems balanced but just pray that election tribunal cancels ikuku and ta orji's election for a fresh election since the instrumetality of state security and influence will no longer be in their hands..
Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:30am On May 04, 2015
Udmaster:
you tink that Ochendo global na fool? Ikpeazu will be trapped in Ochendo Cobweb..

If it is your prayer, then I'm sorry heavens has rejected it already.
Re: Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits by Udmaster(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

If it is your prayer, then I'm sorry heavens has rejected it already.
Ikpeazu don enter one chance with Ochendo Global.. Ochendo played the Abia vs Ngwa tactics so well.. If u tink say Ikpeazu go liberate himself from Ochendo global, the master rigmacian. Then wake up and stop dreaming.. OCHENDO GLOBAL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy / Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters / Presidential Race: We’re Not Troubled By Osinbajo’s Ambition – Tinubu’s Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.