Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Help Me Please,Nairalands I Need Your Advice. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Me Please,Nairalands I Need Your Advice. (687 Views)

Remembering Nairalands Romance Legends / Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities / Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Please,Nairalands I Need Your Advice. by lekezino(m): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nairalands please I need your advice ,about what to do to make thing right between me and my roommate... I have this roommate that is from lag . Whenever we have a discussion he's always changing the subject . talking about girl . Or on an occasion when we are we are with our other friends when anyone observe anything is always like . I like it more than you, which make everybody like hmm na only you. and more also he likes arguin which he believe he's always right . Anytime I try being quite and not talking to him he thinks am fighting with ... Am tired of he's kind of temparement, what should I do pls ?
Re: Help Me Please,Nairalands I Need Your Advice. by vizkiz: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
It is advisable not to have any room mate if you know you can't tolerate some funky attitudes...so what were you thinking? undecided
Re: Help Me Please,Nairalands I Need Your Advice. by lekezino(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
vizkiz: It is advisable not to have any room mate if you know you can't tolerate some funky attitudes...so what were you thinking? undecided
I never knew he was that type, we met on resumption day during registration and we had a lil conservation , from there we hooked up .
Re: Help Me Please,Nairalands I Need Your Advice. by colossus2: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
If you can't move out, then try to be his house help undecided
Re: Help Me Please,Nairalands I Need Your Advice. by lekezino(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
colossus2: If you can't move out, then try to be his house help undecided
In the house we both rent ... U think like a worm
Re: Help Me Please,Nairalands I Need Your Advice. by colossus2: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
lekezino: In the house we both rent ... U think like a worm
Hahaha this cracked me up....rollin' on the bed laughing (rotbl).
So your sense tell you say na una 2 rent the house but your sense wen better pass worm own no fit tell you wetin to do.
Very soon the guy will tell you to pack your things out of the room you rented together.

(1) (Reply)

Why Patrick Sawyer Deliberately Travelled To Nigeria - Wife / Social Media Managers, Lets Meet / The New Male Birth-control Injection To Arrive In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.