Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son (30658 Views)

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Bigsteveg(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
An enraged father in Florida yesterday attacked his 11 year old son's babysitter and badly beat him after discovering the 18-year-old molesting his son.
According to police authorities, 18 year old Raymond Frolander was in bed with the 11-year-old boy when the dad walked in on him sexually assaulting the boy. The Daytona Beach father angrily punched him unconscious and then called 911.
I just walked in and found a grown man molesting (my son), and I got him in a bloody puddle for you right now, officer,” he said.Dispatcher: “You said the person who assaulted, you beat him up?”
Caller: “ Oh yeah, send him an ambulance. He’s going to need one.”
When officers arrived, they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor. He had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth.
"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the father told the 911 dispatcher. "I drug him out to the living room."
The father - who was not identified by police - told investigators he walked in as Frolander was abusing the boy. He said he trusted Frolander, who had been alone with his child before. The 11-year-old also later told child protective investigators that Frolander has molested him since he was 8 years old. The child was too afraid to say anything.
When asked by the 911 dispatcher if any weapons were involved, the father said "my foot and my fist."
The father has not been charged with any crime. Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood said:
"Dad was acting like a dad. I don't see anything we should charge the dad with. You have an 18-year-old who has clearly picked his target, groomed his target and had sex with the victim multiple times."Frolander is charged with sexual battery on a child under 12. He is being held without bail. According to the arrest affidavit, Frolander admitted the abuse.

LOL...THE FIRST PICTURE GOT ME WAKING MY NEIGHBOURS WITH LAUGHTER.

26 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Smartsyn(m): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
hahahaha

laughing at Frolander..

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
grin grin kikikiki.....that dude face looks like a mushroom, that is eeh...expanded over used slippers

26 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
grin see cartoon face. He surely has been reset to factory default. He won't touch another man for the rest of his life. grin

63 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
I need to hit the gym so I can protect my family like this.

21 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by ogtavia(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
At least there are sane people in America,I thot all of them were gays.......d oga olopa sef naa correct guy,but imagine sey all d olopas dem na gays,omo na d papa go receive blame oh and also na case of child abuse,Good work,dt dad shud be a sculptor..see as he turn human head to sweet potato.

77 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by cococandy(f): 12:10am On Jul 20, 2014
This isn't even about being gay or whatever.
I'm sure the dad would have done the same if the child was a baby girl.
@ogtavia

Besides a straight person has a higher chance of molesting your kid/s than a gay person. So you guys should stop making about the gayness and make it about the offense.

IMO,that father did a good job.
I hope the mofo rots in jail at least he's adult now(18).imagine molesting an innocent 8yr old boy for 3 years and no one knew
Shudders#
Edited

35 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by zeb04(f): 12:19am On Jul 20, 2014
He deserve more than he got. if I find out someone is molesting my child or younger ones,I can bet that person will never see the light of day

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 20, 2014
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by fr3do(m): 5:35am On Jul 20, 2014
Nice!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by koreat(m): 5:35am On Jul 20, 2014
The guy get luck, if na Aba him for Don DE burn by now
grin

21 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by ojuafact: 5:35am On Jul 20, 2014
na waoooooh . Wat is this world turning into
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by bercarray(m): 5:35am On Jul 20, 2014
i tnk to me dat frolander deserves it,if u be gay and u fit hold body,y not try anoda of pleasn ursf,not dt molestn a young boy.eeeeya see fine boi if no b dat reshapd face i'm sure som nl gals go dey trip 4 u,nw dey don take blow turn u to amoeba,na two sufferness u suffer,
1. D pleasure u no get am.
2. U chop free blow.sorry o

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by jayseehe(m): 5:37am On Jul 20, 2014
shocked
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by olatwo(m): 5:38am On Jul 20, 2014
Abeg i no wan laugh this early morning. #hahahahahahaha. The Simpsons in real life.

9 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 20, 2014
hahahahahaha nigga looks like irish potatoe with red paint grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by johnstar(m): 5:42am On Jul 20, 2014
grin choi, deriz GoD o, c ow dm disfigure dis dude.heheheh grin grin grin

dts non of my business tongue
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Subom1(f): 5:44am On Jul 20, 2014
That guy deserves so much more than this. This is why one needs to be very careful about who you let look after your kids. Too many sickos out there.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Rolax: 5:44am On Jul 20, 2014
heiiiii...beyond repair. akupiala the boy beyond mmekwatarism...chaiiii

14 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by tr3y(m): 5:44am On Jul 20, 2014
Mehn look at his ugly snail-like face.
Chai this guy will need plastic surgery ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by PietroRico(m): 5:45am On Jul 20, 2014
grin
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by fr3do(m): 5:45am On Jul 20, 2014
cne010: I need to hit the gym so I can protect my family like this.

undecided won't u rather be proactive.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by eduxerxes: 5:46am On Jul 20, 2014
ogtavia: At least there are sane people in America,I thot all of them were gays.......d oga olopa sef naa correct guy,but imagine sey all d olopas dem na gays,omo na d papa go receive blame oh and also na case of child abuse,Good work,dt dad shud be a sculptor..see as he turn human head to sweet potato.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....cheeeei!!! Bros eh? I read ur comment around 5am, see as I burst into laughter, come dey laff like mad man for early morning sotey my room mate wan dial psychiatric number! Choooi!

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by iluvweed(m): 5:50am On Jul 20, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 20, 2014
This is not funny.

He was molesting this boy for 3 good years.

This is one of my greatest fear, for Christ sake, an 8 yrs old boy's life just destroyed like that. The kid is mentally damaged.

13 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Subom1(f): 5:51am On Jul 20, 2014
But this guy looks Gay undecided. Am not blaming the dad but one needs to investigate the type of person who you let look after your child. Google, social networks etc.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by AroOkigbo(m): 5:51am On Jul 20, 2014
dedons: Happy sunday my fellow nairalanders

please I need a favour from my nairaland family members...

All I need is about 200likes to make me happycry

thanks!
Who be your "nairaland family members"?
Sorry, you ain't getting it.
Better remain unhappy or "go and d.."
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by onoja12: 5:53am On Jul 20, 2014
does of you who say gays are not sick,please tell me if this child had an option or if he was asked to chose if he wants to be gay.gay people are sick and should not be allowed in africa

Bigsteveg: An enraged father in Florida yesterday attacked his 11 year old son's babysitter and badly beat him after discovering the 18-year-old molesting his son.
According to police authorities, 18 year old Raymond Frolander was in bed with the 11-year-old boy when the dad walked in on him sexually assaulting the boy. The Daytona Beach father angrily punched him unconscious and then called 911.
I just walked in and found a grown man molesting (my son), and I got him in a bloody puddle for you right now, officer,” he said.Dispatcher: “You said the person who assaulted, you beat him up?”
Caller: “ Oh yeah, send him an ambulance. He’s going to need one.”
When officers arrived, they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor. He had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth.
"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the father told the 911 dispatcher. "I drug him out to the living room."
The father - who was not identified by police - told investigators he walked in as Frolander was abusing the boy. He said he trusted Frolander, who had been alone with his child before. The 11-year-old also later told child protective investigators that Frolander has molested him since he was 8 years old. The child was too afraid to say anything.
When asked by the 911 dispatcher if any weapons were involved, the father said "my foot and my fist."
The father has not been charged with any crime. Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood said:
"Dad was acting like a dad. I don't see anything we should charge the dad with. You have an 18-year-old who has clearly picked his target, groomed his target and had sex with the victim multiple times."Frolander is charged with sexual battery on a child under 12. He is being held without bail. According to the arrest affidavit, Frolander admitted the abuse.

LOL...THE FIRST PICTURE GOT ME WAKING MY NEIGHBOURS WITH LAUGHTER.

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 20, 2014
Subom1: But this guy looks Gay undecided. Am not blaming the dad but one needs to investigate the type of person who you let look after your child. Google, social networks etc.

You are a fool!

Is it every gay man/lady that is a pedoph1le??!! What does being gay have to do with molestation??!!

So a female straight babysitter cannot be a pedoph1le??

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Godmother(f): 5:55am On Jul 20, 2014
dedons: Happy sunday my fellow nairalanders

please I need a favour from my nairaland family members...

All I need is about 200likes to make me happycry

thanks!

People shud like your post when they agree with it, find it funny or aomething and not cos you ask.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home. / How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas / I Need Help And Suggestions In Dealing With A Noisy Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.