Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,776 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Don't Take Us For Granted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Take Us For Granted (1070 Views)

How Do I Ignore My Wife When She Is Taking Me For Granted Too Much? / Never Take Love For Granted (moral Story) / Don't Take Life For Granted: Sometimes There Is NO SECOND CHANCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Take Us For Granted by etcme(m): 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
"Don’t take a woman [man] for granted if she
[he] is giving you too much attention. Just
consider yourself lucky because maybe she
[he] loves you so much that she [he] doesn’t
want anyone else to take [your place in her/ his life]. If she [he] cries for you, don’t think she [he] is weak but consider yourself lucky that she [he] thinks you are worth her [his] precious tears. If she [he] is jealous of the other women [men] around you don’t think she [he] is insecure, but she [he] doesn’t want to see anyone [hurt you].
If a woman [man] says sorry to you even
though it was not her [his] fault don’t think
she [he] fears losing you but she [he] considers her [his] relationship worth
another chance and she [he] doesn’t want
anyone else to have your heart.
# Love is not about finding the right person;
it's about creating the right relationship...
It's not about how much love you have in the beginning, but how much love you build
till the end!"

1 Like

Re: Don't Take Us For Granted by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
NONSENSE!!!!!
Re: Don't Take Us For Granted by Kanwulia: 1:27am On Aug 06, 2014
Too many 'romantiques' on NL and not enough REALISTS! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don't Take Us For Granted by Pavore9: 6:01am On Aug 06, 2014
Hian!
Re: Don't Take Us For Granted by etcme(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2014
MRbrownJAY: NONSENSE!!!!!
Thanks Boss. Accepted.
Re: Don't Take Us For Granted by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2014
Wetin sef. This makes love look sad and hard.
Re: Don't Take Us For Granted by SAMBARRY: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
If all this bs tales by moon light was practiced.nairaland market no go sell like this.threads will not make traffic, no gender wars, no bashing, no gloomy tales of doom on nl.infactllawyers, babalawo, prophet and police no go see food chop. Abeg clearrrrr out and go and read your books tongue
Re: Don't Take Us For Granted by eigmaticme: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
Una don start Abi?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Tell My Husband I Bought Our Babies For N700,000 When He Traveled? / Joint Bank Account With Your Spouse / Husband Catches Wife Having Sex With His Junior Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.