Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise (5225 Views)

Is He Not Meeting Up To Expectations? Divorce Him! / "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by SAMBARRY: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2014
A wise person once said

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Kanwulia: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2014
Bootybuttchic: kanwulia most times u talk.....but i think you lack intelligence undecided ...no offence intended!

Thank you! kiss

Please, set a good example.
Let us see the 'valuable data' in your brain. . . .or did they crash with NL during the GREAT DEPRESSION? wink

3 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2014
Raymondenyi:
This is d kind of mentaality, dat has kept us where we are as a nation; citizens dat dia sense of judgement and logical reasoning hs been flawed by stupid n baseless religious sentiments, where youths cannot come out to clamour n reach 4 d change dey need, buh will rather coward in dia closet "Praying" .. I really see no hope ( "why freedom is a gift 4rm God it must be secured by men" - obama)
Also to think both of u are women n offering dis preposterous advice; to a fellow lady; n later expect a man; or will want a man to respect U in a home? If u don't think respect in a marriage should be mutual, if u don't think a woman also has a take in how a marriage should be, if u see a marriage as solely been centered on d man, while d woman swallows everything n conforms 2 anything; just to still stay put... In dis exposed age, where most women re very educated n independent (Alakija's,Iweala's)...
If those re ur reasoning; in dis current age n time; den in all honesty, I think u are a total disgrace to womanhood; U should go and ask ur God 4 forgiveness..
(Repulsive comments everywhere)
Lovely post coming from a Nigerian Male.

smiley smiley smiley

10 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2014
Like SAMBARRY would say, I have come to spread my wonderful confy mat with chilled juice and chin chin.#spreading mat#

2 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Dreal1247: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2014
Raymondenyi:
This is d kind of mentaality, dat has kept us where we are as a nation; citizens dat dia sense of judgement and logical reasoning hs been flawed by stupid n baseless religious sentiments, where youths cannot come out to clamour n reach 4 d change dey need, buh will rather coward in dia closet "Praying" .. I really see no hope ( "why freedom is a gift 4rm God it must be secured by men" - obama)
Also to think both of u are women n offering dis preposterous advice; to a fellow lady; n later expect a man; or will want a man to respect U in a home? If u don't think respect in a marriage should be mutual, if u don't think a woman also has a take in how a marriage should be, if u see a marriage as solely been centered on d man, while d woman swallows everything n conforms 2 anything; just to still stay put... In dis exposed age, where most women re very educated n independent (Alakija's,Iweala's)...
If those re ur reasoning; in dis current age n time; den in all honesty, I think u are a total disgrace to womanhood; U should go and ask ur God 4 forgiveness..
If you know the level of negetive effects of polygamy and training a child outside marriage, you wont make this statement of yours. Besides, i didnt see where her life was endangered which is the only case that gives soon for divorce. No price paid to bring up your own child in your best possible way is too much. Remember there is room for improvement and the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know.

3 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Dreal1247: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2014
Yomieluv: Here comes another pity party.

He has all the symptoms he's showing now during courtship,only you were too blinded to notice it..

I don't pity any married couple,cos they deserve whatever spouse they get,afterall bird of feathers they say flock together.

Get use to him.
I pray you dont marry a deceiving desperate wife. Them you know that there is hell no earth. Some cannot even allow you to divorce them.

2 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Dreal1247: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2014
ephee:

Seprate from him for now and leave wit ur son to an unknown destination till he comes bak to his senses
Many women are out there waiting to take over. Wait, the issue will surely be over.
Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Godmystrength: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2014
Dreal1247: .
If you know the level of negetive effects of polygamy and training a child outside marriage, you wont make this statement of yours. Besides, i didnt see where her life was endangered which is the only case that gives soon for divorce. No price paid to bring up your own child in your best possible way is too much. Remember there is room for improvement and the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know.
If any spouse is cheating (assuming the man is cheating on her), he/she is endangering the life of the other. So a cheating spouse is A DANGER to his/her FAMILY....
I wish those cheating men also know the bolded.
Living with HIV/AIDS, GENITAL HERPES ETC IMO is a price too much to pay because you want to stay in a marriage and train your child there.
Many women are out there waiting to take over. Wait, the issue will surely be over.
and i bet you that when a woman dies in such, many woman will still take over. Why will i be getting scared that another woman is taking over the shit i abandon? Nothing but to wish her LUCK because she's gonna need it.

Why do people even need to keep knowing the devil.

18 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Godmystrength: If any spouse is cheating (assuming the man is cheating on her), he/she is endangering the life of the other. So a cheating spouse is A DANGER to his/her FAMILY....
I wish those cheating men also know the bolded.
Living with HIV/AIDS, GENITAL HERPES ETC IMO is a price too much to pay because you want to stay in a marriage and train your child there.
and i bet you that when a woman dies in such, many woman will still take over. Why will i be getting scared that another woman is taking over the shit i abandon? Nothing but to wish her LUCK because she's gonna need it.

Why do people even need to keep knowing the devil.
Nice one dear. Keep it up. Following your comments.

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Godmystrength: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Nice one dear. Keep it up. Following your comments.
thank you. kiss

2 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by angiemartinez(f): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
bad advice
ephee:

Seprate from him for now and leave wit ur son to an unknown destination till he comes bak to his senses
Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by bellong: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
If the foundation is destroyed, what can the righteous do? When there is a problem, there is always the need to visit the past to understand the present and reconstruct the future. You laid a very bad foundation for your marriage which you are reaping the fruits.

Sex was your criterion for marrying him, he was good and probably still good but he is tired of getting it from the same source. When young ladies are advised to seek godly counsels and live their life for God, you are termed old fashioned but when the consequences of their actions comes, they run to you when it is too late.

You claim to be a Christian, yet you couldn't identify a godly person? How can a born-again freely had sex with you and you never questioned his godliness and sincerity of faith?

The skills you used to make a born-again brother to have sex with you when single are the same skills you need now to conquer a wandering born-again brother.

The decision to divorce or remain with your husband is yours alone. No one can make it for you but from what you have described about him (if it is true), my advice is that you need to go for a medical examination/tests (especially for STDs) As Soon As Possible. If you are tested negative from all STDs, be wise to protect yourself fully before we read another story that touch.

4 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2014

Scare tactics.

11 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Talk2david1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Marriage is for better and for worse,am sure you said this in your vows.
Just get down on your knees and pray for things to get better.
Divorce is easier said Oo,think of the psychology effects it'll have on your children too.
Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by ElFenomeno1: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
munarule: Hello wonderful people, pls I seriously need your advise. I married this man last 4yrs and God bless us with a son who is 3yrs old. Before the wedding,he was doing everything to win my heart and was also claiming to be born again by calling me every night to pray for me. Am a kind of romantic person so i allowed him to hv sex with me to know his skills on bed. I was sure that he can satisfy me on bed before I accepted his proposal cos hv vow never to allow another man hv sex with me once am married. The problem started since the day he paid my bride price,he want me to be treating him like king while he treat me like slave(though he's 11yrs older than me). He doesn't appreciate me anymore and the most annoying part of it is that he's now claiming single on fb,proposing marriage to different ladies. I no longer see him as friend and confidant,he now make love to me twice or thrice a month. am just 28 and I need to enjoy marriage. Am dying silently pls tell me what to do and pls dnt tell me to go and report him to our pastor cos hv done that several times. God bless you

God bless you too.
Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Saraha1(f): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
You people should stop posting scaring marriage issue here . Are you scaring us from getting married? Ha- ha, every time husband this my husband that does it mean that the women are saint?

You people should stop making it look as if men are the devil, while in actual fact is we the woman that start the trouble

I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Mintayo(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Saraha1: You people should stop posting scaring marriage issue here . Are you scaring us from getting married? Ha- ha, every time husband this my husband that does it mean that the women are saint?

You people should stop making it look as if men are the devil, while in actual fact is we the woman that start the trouble

I rest my case.

Wow,i am impressed this is coming from a woman,most ladies,especially the proud ones,lol,won't agree with you.
Marriage is lovely,there is nothing to be scared of,the problem is not marriage itself,the real problem is the individuals involve!
In the case of this thread,i will blame the Op. The signals were there,yet she ignored them,now she is paying the price!
I am totally against divorce,no matter,i have seen and heard worse that can happen in a marriage,and i don't see divorce as an option! I pray God will have mercy on the Op and her family and gives her the wisdom needed to do the right thing and overcome this 'trying and testing' time!

2 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by bukatyne(f): 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
Sorry, but will ask; what signals were there before marriage?

OP said they prayed together et al, only they had sex which they are both to blame. She did not complain of catching him with other women or being uncaring etc before marriage but changed after marriage except you are sayong all men who engage in pre martial sex will be bad husbands which you know it's not true

@OP: I woul have said the issue is mild but him posting pictures of his dick to FB friends shows things are happening or about to happen. Find out more about his cheating or not first to help you know how to handle thr situation.

If he is not, check yourself to see if you have changed over four years and try to make amends. Also concentrate on getting a job, it would help a lot and keep your mind busy and have less time for reading meaning into every situation.

If he is cheating, handle as you like

And please note that sex is not romance

Mintayo:
Wow,i am impressed this is coming from a woman,most ladies,especially the proud ones,lol,won't agree with you.
Marriage is lovely,there is nothing to be scared of,the problem is not marriage itself,the real problem is the individuals involve!
In the case of this thread,i will blame the Op. The signals were there,yet she ignored them,now she is paying the price!
I am totally against divorce,no matter,i have seen and heard worse that can happen in a marriage,and i don't see divorce as an option! I pray God will have mercy on the Op and her family and gives her the wisdom needed to do the right thing and overcome this 'trying and testing' time!
Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by bukatyne(f): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
Saraha1: You people should stop posting scaring marriage issue here . Are you scaring us from getting married? Ha- ha, every time husband this my husband that does it mean that the women are saint?

I rest my case.

Are you married?

Not saying women are saints though

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
Raymondenyi:

And this is coming from a man. There is God. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2014

I rest my case.

I guess you have never seen the numerous threads created by men who seek advice on the occasion of marital problems. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Saraha1(f): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
bukatyne:

Are you married?

Not saying women are saints though
. No am not married.

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by beeevan: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
I wonder what the advise would have been if a man created this thread complaining of his wife littering pics of her privates online. Man of the house is splashing the picture of his pen*is all over net and these bunch of hypocrites are still yarning pray, love, bla bla bla...

OP diarisss AIDsooooo...

14 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Mynd44: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
beeevan: I wonder what the advise would have been if a man created this thread complaining of his wife littering pics of her privates online. Man of the house is splashing the picture of his pen*is all over net and these bunch of hypocrites are still yarning pray, love, bla bla bla...

OP diarisss AIDsooooo...
Don't mind them. "pray and be submissive".

No wonder men ride over them and treat them like sub-humans

11 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
beeevan: I wonder what the advise would have been if a man created this thread complaining of his wife littering pics of her privates online. [b]Man of the house is splashing the picture of his pen*is all over net [/b]and these bunch of hypocrites are still yarning pray, love, bla bla bla...
OP diarisss AIDsooooo...

3 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by beeevan: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mynd44:
Don't mind them. "pray and be submissive".

No wonder men ride over them and treat them like sub-humans

It's so pathetic angry.

2 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Amhappy(f): 12:44am On Aug 07, 2014
OP You are in for a long ride. I hope you downloaded that his prick picture and transfered to your phone. You need to let him know you saw it in a shocking manner. Send it to him from your account and ask him when he will use it to flog you. I tell ya,he will call to talk.

6 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Kanwulia: 1:07am On Aug 07, 2014
1stCitizen:

Marriage is for women the commonest mode of livelihood, and the total amount of undesired s3x endured by women is probably greater in marriage than prostitution............Bertrand Russell

Oh yeah!
Especially with AFRICAN WOMEN or women in 5TH WORLD countries where they live as 2nd-class citizens in their own homes!
Pity! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by SAMBARRY: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2014
grin grin grin
beeevan: I wonder what the advise would have been if a man created this thread complaining of his wife littering pics of her privates online. Man of the house is splashing the picture of his pen*is all over net and these bunch of hypocrites are still yarning pray, love, bla bla bla...

OP diarisss AIDsooooo...

2 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Godmystrength: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2014
Amhappy: OP You are in for a long ride. I hope you downloaded that his prick picture and transfered to your phone. You need to let him know you saw it in a shocking manner. Send it to him from your account and ask him when he will use it to flog you. I tell ya,he will call to talk.
I can't but laugh at this... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2014

OP diarisss AIDsooooo...

smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Godmystrength: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2014
bellong:
You claim to be a Christian, yet you couldn't identify a godly person? How can a born-again freely had sex with you and you never questioned his godliness and sincerity of faith?

The skills you used to make a born-again brother to have sex with you when single are the same skills you need now to conquer a wandering born-again brother.
Born-again ke? Both were never born-again IMO. And that is why i even ignored the reference to their spirituality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

70% Of Nigerians Are Mentally Unstable - Psychiatrist / The Mother Who's Proud To Parade Naked Infront Of Her 13-year-old Son / Why I Slept With My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.