Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise (5295 Views)

Is He Not Meeting Up To Expectations? Divorce Him! / "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Godmystrength: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2014
beeevan: I wonder what the advise would have been if a man created this thread complaining of his wife littering pics of her privates online. Man of the house is splashing the picture of his pen*is all over net and these bunch of hypocrites are still yarning pray, love, bla bla bla...

OP diarisss AIDsooooo...
It would have been nearing 20pages...

2 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by beeevan: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2014
Godmystrength: It would have been nearing 20pages...

Let them keep at it, their sins will find them out. Some women sef dey follow the yeye men wey sabi talk nonsense dey yarn rubbish. I thank God that there will always be reasonable men, no matter how crazy the world have gone.

2 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by safeLove(f): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
This is hilarious!

Reminds me of a lady who had to divorce her hubby because someone sent her an annonymous video of her husband recording a sex scene of him and another lady. His face was hidden cos he was the one recording.

How did she know it was her husband? Aside from recognising her husbands body parts, he wore his wedding band and he kept spewing rauchy words throughout the act.

What did she do? She sent the video to every relative of the guy she had on her BB list and filed for a divorce. Dem no even get mouth to beg or plead with her.Even the judge didn't have much to say apart from asking for the upkeep of the daughter.

That's how to deal with stewpid husbands!

6 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
safeLove: This is hilarious!
Reminds me of a lady who had to divorce her hubby because someone sent her an annonymous video of her husband recording a sex scene of him and another lady. His face was hidden cos he was the one recording.
How did she know it was her husband? Aside from recognising her husbands body parts, he wore his wedding band and he kept spewing rauchy words throughout the act.
What did she do? She sent the video to every relative of the guy she had on her BB list and filed for a divorce. Dem no even get mouth to beg or plead with her.Even the judge didn't have much to say apart from asking for the upkeep of the daughter.
That's how to deal with stewpid husbands!

Am sure this was abroad, here the case go turn on her for exposing her husbands "secrets"she will become the bad wife who wont protect and "fight " for her home. She will end up kneeling down and begging the adulterous man.

Na we do ourselves, if we have standards and stick to them rather than excuse pathetic mediocrity no be wetin we go dey face. Shebi she dey beg the man since. Na she dem dey cheat on na she dey beg. Leave matter

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by safeLove(f): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
aisha2:

Am sure this was abroad, here the case go turn on her for exposing her husbands "secrets"she will become the bad wife who wont protect and "fight " for her home. She will end up kneeling down and begging the adulterous man.

Na we do ourselves, if we have standards and stick to them rather than excuse pathetic mediocrity no be wetin we go dey face. Shebi she dey beg the man since. Na she dem dey cheat on na she dey beg. Leave matter

Yeah,it happened abroad but the relatives are here in Lagos. She made sure they all saw the bull**t their brother was up to. And she has a well paying job as a physiotherapist so its not about financial dependence.

Where dem go see am to turn case around. Her people have gone to return bride price sef..

Aids is real,abeg. No time!

3 Likes

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
safeLove:
Yeah,it happened abroad but the relatives are here in Lagos. She made sure they all saw the bull**t their brother was up to. And she has a well paying job as a physiotherapist so its not about financial dependence.
Where dem go see am to turn case around. Her people have gone to return bride price sef..
Aids is real,abeg. No time!

Good for her. Lol @ the Judge
Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by bukatyne(f): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
aisha2:

If I tell you that I understand what fighting for your home under these circumstances mean, I am a liar

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
bukatyne:
If I tell you that I understand what fighting for your home under these circumstances mean, I am a liar

How will you understand? You are an "Internet wife" Fight oh, it doesnt matter if the man wants you or not you must fight and fight and fight both seen and unseen to keep him and ya home. Blows and STDs are minor, a "home" is what is most important more important than life itself

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by beeevan: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
bukatyne:

Still yet to understand it too.
Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by bukatyne(f): 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
aisha2:

How will you understand? You are an "Internet wife" Fight oh, it doesnt matter if the man wants you or not you must fight and fight and fight both seen and unseen to keep him and ya home. Blows and STDs are minor, a "home" is what is most important more important than life itself

More powers to their elbows
Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by bukatyne(f): 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
beeevan:

Still yet to understand it too.

It is well

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by safeLove(f): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
aisha2:

Probably if ebola was sexually transmitted,she'll understand. Aids still gives you a chance to repent or at least show some remorse.

It's well indeed.
Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Daresh(f): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
angiemartinez: bad advice

Actually its good advice. Let him live alone and see how much he enjoys it. If he wants them back then he can look for them. If he doesnt then all man move on with your lives.

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by priest2u(m): 1:53am On Aug 08, 2014
munarule: Hello wonderful people, pls I seriously need your advise. I married this man last 4yrs and God bless us with a son who is 3yrs old. Before the wedding,he was doing everything to win my heart and was also claiming to be born again by calling me every night to pray for me. Am a kind of romantic person so i allowed him to hv sex with me to know his skills on bed. I was sure that he can satisfy me on bed before I accepted his proposal cos hv vow never to allow another man hv sex with me once am married. The problem started since the day he paid my bride price,he want me to be treating him like king while he treat me like slave(though he's 11yrs older than me). He doesn't appreciate me anymore and the most annoying part of it is that he's now claiming single on fb,proposing marriage to different ladies. I no longer see him as friend and confidant,he now make love to me twice or thrice a month. am just 28 and I need to enjoy marriage. Am dying silently pls tell me what to do and pls dnt tell me to go and report him to our pastor cos hv done that several times. God bless you

There is something you are not telling us. I think this man once loved you, there is no smoke without a fire. You need to chnage something about yourself rather than looking for an escape route.It also looks like your husband might also be tired of you and divorcing him might just be doing him a favor.You are loosing a man that once loved you, are you doing things that he likes? Have think of new ways to make him happy and desire you more??
Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Godmystrength: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2014
aisha2:

You forgot to add prayers....Pray! Pray!! and Pray!!!. Pray as if you won't pray again. Pray like it is your last prayer. PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Forget the chicks. They are just side attractions and the phase will soon pass.
Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by ogawisdom(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
munarule: Hello wonderful people, pls I seriously need your advise. I married this man last 4yrs and God bless us with a son who is 3yrs old. Before the wedding,he was doing everything to win my heart and was also claiming to be born again by calling me every night to pray for me. Am a kind of romantic person so i allowed him to hv sex with me to know his skills on bed. I was sure that he can satisfy me on bed before I accepted his proposal cos hv vow never to allow another man hv sex with me once am married. The problem started since the day he paid my bride price,he want me to be treating him like king while he treat me like slave(though he's 11yrs older than me). He doesn't appreciate me anymore and the most annoying part of it is that he's now claiming single on fb,proposing marriage to different ladies. I no longer see him as friend and confidant,he now make love to me twice or thrice a month. am just 28 and I need to enjoy marriage. Am dying silently pls tell me what to do and pls dnt tell me to go and report him to our pastor cos hv done that several times. God bless you

Marriage is till death do u part. Manage ur husband as he is n pray for him while loving him with every cell of ur body. Some women wud gladly ve ur husband n thank God. So posssess ur possession
Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Godmystrength: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
ogawisdom:

Marriage is till death do u part. Manage ur husband as he is n pray for him while loving him with every cell of ur body. Some women wud gladly ve ur husband n thank God. So posssess ur possession
YES you are right. undecided
Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
ogawisdom:
[b]Marriage is till death do u part. [/b]Manage ur husband as he is n pray for him while loving him with every cell of ur body. Some women wud gladly ve ur husband n thank God. So posssess ur possession

There's emotional,physical and psychological death..just to be cleAr sah
Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by ogawisdom(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Godmystrength: YES you are right. undecided
Yeap tongue
Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by ogawisdom(m): 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
hispinkolo:

There's emotional,physical and psychological death..just to be cleAr sah

We r talkin abt d real death ie wen u stop existin
Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by safeLove(f): 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
ogawisdom:

All die na die. Even when it's death by STD contracted from a spouse,then it becomes a case of 'if only she/he had known'.
Possess your possession MFA!
Re: About To Divorce Him, Please I Need Your Advise by baralatie(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
munarule:
still searching for job
drop the divorce notion!
whether you like it or not what you need is to grow and develop yourself.seek marital counselling from matured women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Secret Of Ovulation Women Don't Know {pics}. / Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings / See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.