Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? (13732 Views)

Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by nerodenero: 9:46am On Aug 06, 2014
A man could bed a woman he doesnt love and that wont change his love for his wife.The fastest way to end your marriage is by bringing such home.
Gold45: ^^^
Ure not serious.
@topic, I really won't mind as long as she does what we brought here for
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by gsparks01(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2014
it looks like a photoshop work
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Naima00: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2014
Well surely the house help should come from me the wife. Something's the husband shouldn't get involved in, like bringing another woman into my home and around my kids and hubby then I will be the one that makes that decision.
On a side note, iv always thought that it must be difficult to keep a butt like that clean, yknow what I mean. Its like the first thing that comes to my mind when i see someone with huge buttocks, it should be noted that im a bit of a clean freak, so im always thinking about how to keep things clean. Anyone else think like me or am I the only weirdo?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by ChristineC: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2014
I just dey look all these women wey dey preach the gospel here

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2014
ChristineC: I just dey look all these women wey dey preach the gospel here
Leave them. After tempting your husband, you will later begin to say its the devils work.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2014
Dis kind BUTTOCKS suppose get TRACKER... naaa

4 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Generalkorex(m): 11:05am On Aug 06, 2014
No not at all .if dis one fart ehn
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Gold45(f): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2014
eighTHREAD: you must be a learner
It depends on the type of man you have in the house, as long as she's capable of what I employed her for, she's fine to stay. Its actually an insult to him to refuse her cus of her assets.

nerodenero: A man could bed a woman he doesnt love and that wont change his love for his wife.The fastest way to end your marriage is by bringing such home.

Well not all men are the same.

As someone pointed out, I also grew up in a house full of aunties that weren't related to us in any way. All sort of body shapes, my dad and cousins didn't rape anyone despite the way some dressed loosely back then. So I'll say again, it depends on the type of man in the home. If it were to be my ex I married, he won't even think of bringing her home even if she's angel Gabrielle from heaven with that kinda ass

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
No P
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
parismarc: Please lets stop promoting Nigerian men as being sex starved and promiscous. Not all men think with their dicks. When you tell a people over and over that they have no self control, they tend to believe you and act that way.

Yes, i can employ a househelp like this because my husband is disciplined. I have a 19 year old nurse for my daughters who has nice curves and i dont feel threatened. Yes, it's good to avoid temptations but for how long can you shield your husband if he is a randy he goat? why would a man, the head of a family lower himself to sleep with a maid? Is that all he thinks about?

My dad had so many ladies staying with him (relatives from his side and mum's side) and not for one day did i hear about anyone being molested.

Please lets give our men some credit.Haba!.

May ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU AND Gold45 beyond the power of devil and the wicked ones. A well cultured and disciplined man think of intimacy only with his wife/wives. It is very alarming that over 80% of our grown-up boys/youngmen/men and old folks alike are very undiscipline/irresponsible and anyone who adviced them on moral rights is tagged unpleasant names.

There are men with their right sense of thinking and mind who do not only know the boundaries to moral limits but also become responsible never to pass those boundaries because most of male folks knows the boundaries but choose to cross it anyway, that is call irresponsibility.

8 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by PheezyLee(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Gold45: ^^^
Ure not serious.
@topic, I really won't mind as long as she does what we brought here for
she'll dfntly do it &do it xcessively!

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
kayciano: Dis kind BUTTOCKS suppose get TRACKER... naaa
Lol
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Stefanelle(f): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
Gaggi: Do people find this attractive? I see it as a defect that needs corrective surgery.
U got that right
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by nickz(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
only as a masseuse
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Like seriously? Hell NO! I love my husband, I trust my husband and I have my fair share of curves and Ukwu...but why test a niqqa with this? Odikwa risky o!

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
candy: Like seriously? Hell NO! I love my husband, I trust my husband and I have my fair share of curves and Ukwu...but why test a niqqa with this? Odikwa risky o!
You are on point.
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by mstik(f): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
i agree with you. i can imagine the accumulation of shiit and dirt! tufiakwa! Too much assz cannot be healthy.
Naima00: Well surely the house help should come from me the wife. Something's the husband shouldn't get involved in, like bringing another woman into my home and around my kids and hubby then I will be the one that makes that decision.
On a side note, iv always thought that it must be difficult to keep a butt like that clean, yknow what I mean. Its like the first thing that comes to my mind when i see someone with huge buttocks, it should be noted that im a bit of a clean freak, so im always thinking about how to keep things clean. Anyone else think like me or am I the only weirdo?
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by lilmax(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Them dey fear? gringrin
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by uglyogre(f): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
hey..hey...hey, i just dey laugh
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
uglyogre: hey..hey...hey, i just dey laugh
Don't laugh, speak your mind
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
Honestly?.
This isn't Sexy. angry

6 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by OmoAlata1(f): 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
It depends on the woman. A woman that has asewo for a husband that will sleep with anything that has holes, I will advice against it. But if your husband is not asewo and has self respect, sure why not. If there is trust then there is no problem.
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by egopersonified(f): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Enypie: Honestly?.
This isn't Sexy. angry

Exactly.
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 07, 2014
Looks like a weird oversized tumour on her back lipsrsealed
This is appalling
No matter how faithful you claim your husband is, it will definitely get a lot of stares from him
It will really be awkward for him with such running errands around him
Save him from temptation

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 07, 2014
LWKMD! Accumulation of shitt and dirt kwa? Such women should know how to take care of such loads. No man will want a woman with a dirty assz grin
mstik: i agree with you. i can imagine the accumulation of shiit and dirt! tufiakwa! Too much assz cannot be healthy.
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Shiifi(m): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2014
hmmmmm somtimes even d gods are temted
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ladystewie: Looks like a weird oversized tumour on her back lipsrsealed
This is appalling
No matter how faithful you claim your husband is, it will definitely get a lot of stares from him
It will really be awkward for him with such running errands around him
Save him from temptation
Tell them.
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by MARKone(m): 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
seunlayi: if she can do what we want her to do and face her duty, her extra luggage meant nothing to my marriage

Mr I dare you.

The best thing for you to do is send her back immediately, if you want to uphold the sanctity of your marriage.

Me if I allow her in then I have an ulterior motive. Not that I do not have a good dose of self control, but for how long will it last. In fact no sane wife will try this.

All in all I won't mind sha grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
MARKone:

Mr I dare you.

The best thing for you to do is send her back immediately, if you want to uphold the sanctity of your marriage.

Me if I allow her in then I have an ulterior motive. Not that I do not have a good dose of self control, but for how long will it last. In fact no sane wife will try this.

All in all I won't mind sha grin
You started well and ended badly!

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by youngalex(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
I wiLl speak for myself..the very moment my wife asked her to stay as a househelp i will leave both of them..maka why
I have very high affinity for big ass so i can't stay with her even for one day,Am not promiscous but i can't tempt myself.
Not all big ass is unclean it depends on the person's hygiene habit
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
youngalex: I wiLl speak for myself..the very moment my wife asked her to stay as a househelp i will leave both of them..maka why
I have very high affinity for big ass so i can't stay with her even for one day,Am not promiscous but i can't tempt myself.
Not all big ass is unclean it depends on the person's hygiene habit
Good talk, brother.
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
Kanwulia: No!
Only because she will be FARTING all over my house uncontrollably.
I don't believe in exploiting the handicap!
She will need a wheel chair! kiss

You havnt spoken the gospel truth of your mind yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! / How Does "Submitting" To A Man Improve A Woman's Existence? / Is It Right To Work For One's Father -inlaw/wife's Family??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.