Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? (13584 Views)

Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
No ish... Provided I can choose the gateman, driver and personal gym instructor.
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Chidoks(f): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
parismarc:
Please lets stop promoting Nigerian men as being sex starved and promiscous. Not all men think with their dicks. When you tell a people over and over that they have no self control, they tend to believe you and act that way.

Yes, i can employ a househelp like this because my husband is disciplined. I have a 19 year old nurse for my daughters who has nice curves and i dont feel threatened. Yes, it's good to avoid temptations but for how long can you shield your husband if he is a randy he goat? why would a man, the head of a family lower himself to sleep with a maid? Is that all he thinks about?

My dad had so many ladies staying with him (relatives from his side and mum's side) and not for one day did i hear about anyone being molested.

Please lets give our men some credit.Haba!.

hia!did you say how can the head of the family lower himself...? i have seen a Behind man banging and impregnanting his househelp that didn't have complete 5o level credit meanwhile madam has masters,a good job,cute children for him. reason the house girl has is bustier than madam.did i mention he beat madam because of house girl?
if your nanny is good thank God.pray you dont get to meet those evil househelp
growing up we had matured helps .my dad never molested any but that was then.i dont know what has possessed our husbands...
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Chidoks(f): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
those things are not real joor.i have never had a house help and when i am ready i will prayerfully shine both my physical and spiritual eye.she must not be light skinned,must not have attractive curves.her boobs must not be prominent.her hips must not be well defined,she must not be my husband's kind of woman,must not have free access to our bedroom,must not be too close to my children,must not cook my meals,must not wash my husband's clothes,must not be single,must always wear uniform,must not attend to my husband's personal needs like preparing bath water.anyday i suspect a foul play,she goes without discussing it with my husband.
the home is mine and i don't share
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by niceguy4(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
A promiscuous man is a promiscuous man.... with or without a house-help. A cheater is a cheater. na grace from God dey help us. Temptation abound everywhere... at work... at the gym... shopping malls.... even in church..... na just to dey ask God for grace everyday... cos e no easy to stay with one person for the rest of your life..... Truth be told.
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by foxgiovani(m): 3:22am On Jul 23, 2015
Chidoks:
those things are not real joor.i have never had a house help and when i am ready i will prayerfully shine both my physical and spiritual eye.she must not be light skinned,must not have attractive curves.her boobs must not be prominent.her hips must not be well defined,she must not be my husband's kind of woman,must not have free access to our bedroom,must not be too close to my children,must not cook my meals,must not wash my husband's clothes,must not be single,must always wear uniform,must not attend to my husband's personal needs like preparing bath water.anyday i suspect a foul play,she goes without discussing it with my husband.
the home is mine and i don't share
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by Moana(f): 6:49am On Jul 23, 2015
This one must be a xhosa woman grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? by shakmati(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
seunlayi:
if she can do what we want her to do and face her duty, her extra luggage meant nothing to my marriage

......said the man before he started nacking the housemaid with a luscious backside.

(photos) World Biggest Snake Killed In Africa / Marriage: Is It Worth It? / 100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today